Career Officer
# 10861
11-19-2013, 04:04 PM
The Forward Unto Dawn soon arrives at the citadel.

Terrace: everyone make it

Officer: yes sir Battle group A is all here and awaiting orders

Terrace: well first lets get over there and see what the UGC has learned and move from there
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 10862
11-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
very quite today
*OOC: Meh.. Busy and its trivialized now so no point in even doing it..
Career Officer
# 10863
11-19-2013, 06:04 PM
OOC: well im going to continue on still have alot still to work with so
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 10864
11-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: well im going to continue on still have alot still to work with so
*OOC: Good luck. Me I have a ton of stuff to do.. Plus with the shields of invincibility can't do much so no real point as it makes it pointless.
Career Officer
# 10865
11-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Good luck. Me I have a ton of stuff to do.. Plus with the shields of invincibility can't do much so no real point as it makes it pointless.
ooc: you can still do stuff man but it does make sense to have protection. But hey its up to you on what you want to do.
Career Officer
# 10866
11-20-2013, 11:05 AM
ho hum this isnt looking to good right now
Starfleet Veteran
# 10867
11-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: There's no shields of invincibility. I just mean don't have the Eblisi zurg-rush the Republic. The Republic can only use those subspace weapons once before they start doing irreparable damage to subspace. I'm all for having the Republic fight to survive, but I don't want them to be doomed to fall. That is NOT fun.

So go ahead, start a massive battle between the Republic and Eblisi with the republic desperate to survive. Just don't doom them to fall. I'm happy accepting defeat if it comes to it (given I'm a staunch opponent to the deux-ex-machina, so if I lose I'll accept it) but at least I can pull every trick the Republic has so far.

Remember when we used to write each other's battles from the standpoint of both sides and see who came out on top? Same deal here (except I acknowledge that the Republic can't fight off a massive Eblisi fleet).
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 10868
11-20-2013, 10:24 PM
ooc: will wait to see what you guys do before i post anything
Captain
# 10869
11-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: There's no shields of invincibility. I just mean don't have the Eblisi zurg-rush the Republic. The Republic can only use those subspace weapons once before they start doing irreparable damage to subspace. I'm all for having the Republic fight to survive, but I don't want them to be doomed to fall. That is NOT fun.

So go ahead, start a massive battle between the Republic and Eblisi with the republic desperate to survive. Just don't doom them to fall. I'm happy accepting defeat if it comes to it (given I'm a staunch opponent to the deux-ex-machina, so if I lose I'll accept it) but at least I can pull every trick the Republic has so far.

Remember when we used to write each other's battles from the standpoint of both sides and see who came out on top? Same deal here (except I acknowledge that the Republic can't fight off a massive Eblisi fleet).
OOC: What I had in mind was incursions and perhaps a battle before the main invasion of the Republic. Meaning the situation deteriorating really fast and nightmares coming out of it to counter.. These things do have a shared origin to the Shadows and I will show it in time. So I don't mind if you guys start your side stories that you will enjoy, I do need to finish these papers before early next week so I will have spare time to start this arc off.
Captain
# 10870
11-20-2013, 10:49 PM
Broker: Director your dealing with an enemy that doesn't care about glory or desire. They want something else. Your forces near Bastion are being bottled off. If they are getting incursions in your field is not working... There is a theory that subspace changes are passable with enough power to put up the matching field.

I suggest getting your leadership out of that area.. before its too late. As I hear the Council agent is getting ready...

*OOC: What I wanted to get in was the sense that these things are prepared and will do what they will. Meaning incursions that means the defenses are not holding. So if you want to do the battle at Bastion we can but my posting is going to be very spotty. Papers I have to type.. *