Career Officer
# 10961
11-24-2013, 01:02 PM
OOC: again going to be working ten hours plus at work so if you dont hear from me much today thats why

Terrace: how long till we arrive at the defense line

Helm: sir about 24 more hours

Terrace: alright everyone use that time to get some rest and get ready cause hell is knocking and we are not letting it in
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 10962
11-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The people with Dorman look at him unwilling to go...*

Dorman: You guys continue to amaze me. John that is a negative on that end... But do take this and give it to my wife.

*He hands him a handwritten letter.*

She will know John so don't worry...
John: No problem. We've just finished with all the supplies we brought, so we'd better be going.

I'll see you when I see you, Admiral.

*John walks back to the Normandy and it takes off a few minutes later, still under cloak.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 10963
11-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Terry: Look Dani.. Do what you think is right, I will do what I can here.
Career Officer
# 10964
11-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Bishop walks around the bridge. Watching these people

Ooc: I work till 7 today so I may be back on I may not. Will have to see
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 10965
11-25-2013, 03:44 PM
*OOC: Wow really quiet. Don't blame ya. I have one more paper left and hopefully will have time to myself.*
Captain
# 10966
11-25-2013, 09:04 PM
I made a first rough design of the Black Phantom's bridge, because I just had the thought to. I still have to fill in the command chairs, the console chairs, any ground consoles, etc., but for right now I have this pic. I took inspiration from a mashing together of the Galaxy, Defiant, and Prometheus bridges.

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/Ad...tml?sort=3&o=0
Career Officer
# 10967
11-25-2013, 09:33 PM
OOC: sorry my work hours have me so busy im ready for my three day vacation should post more often starting tomorrow all
Career Officer
# 10968
11-25-2013, 09:44 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.48456...75614&pid=15.1

Occ: gives you a general image of bishop. Yes im basing the precursors off of timelords i cant help it
Career Officer
# 10969
11-25-2013, 09:58 PM
OOC: ok so now that we have the visuales at of the way

Bishop walks through the long corridors alone his mind wanders through the last days of the galaxy wide war. The worlds burning the suffering. His solution had to be used he had no other choice.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10970
11-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Look Dani.. Do what you think is right, I will do what I can here.
Dani: I love you.

*The channel closes.*
My Fan Fictions