Captain
# 101
06-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
oh i dont think it will be very long.but while i make this expedition ive put in a request with command that you be given a little r&r before i get back.
Very well.
Career Officer
# 102
06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Very well.
soon in the armory gen sinclaire is preping for his endevour. he has now modified his armor with maco and shedai tech. as he checks his weapons one more time he looks at commander saunders.
" take good care of the men while im gone."

he then creates a conduite and steps through.
Career Officer
# 103
06-27-2012, 04:14 PM
as he travels through the conduite he soon arrives at a desolate and barren planet.it retains some of its glory in the structures that surrond him.but the planet is completely barren of life. soon sinclaire goes off to look and see what he can find.
Career Officer
# 104
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
As sinclaire walks thropugh the ruins of buildings and cities ha can glimpse into the past at times he see the thrivings markets and happy families other times he sees war and destruction.he can glimpse into the history of this place as he wanders around he soon finds a console.he activates and begins going through it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 105
06-28-2012, 12:28 PM
OOC: Sorry I've been inactive, but my Internet went down last week and I only just got it back.

*Around the U.S.S. Odyssey, a fleet of Klingon warships, led by the I.K.S. Kahless, decloak. The U.S.S. DeForest Kelley in tow with heavy battle damage, seemingly dealt by Klingon disruptors*
Captain
# 106
06-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry I've been inactive, but my Internet went down last week and I only just got it back.

*Around the U.S.S. Odyssey, a fleet of Klingon warships, led by the I.K.S. Kahless, decloak. The U.S.S. DeForest Kelley in tow with heavy battle damage, seemingly dealt by Klingon disruptors*
*On the bridge of the USS Odyssey. F. Admiral Allen sits in his captains chair aghast at the sight of the Kelly.*

Hail the Klingons. I wish to know what happened.

Helm: Channel open sir.

This is Fleet Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. What has happened to the USS DeForest Kelly?
Career Officer
# 107
06-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post

ooc:glad to have you back
Career Officer
# 108
06-29-2012, 12:06 AM
as sinclaire taps into the terminal there is a flash. as the world comes to life but none of the beings seem to notice him.and he hears a voice.as he turns around he sees a being.

sinclaire: who are you what happened.

being smiles: you are in a state of partial time travel my friend you are here but you cannot be seen you are as most races would call it a ghost.you can travel through time but unless you know someone or hate someone enough cannot be seen.

Sinclaire: how do i get out? i need to help the federation defeat the iconians by learning what i can...you said i can travel anywhere in time?

being: yes

sinclaire: how can i let my friends know back in my time what is going on.

being: leave them clues you have powers.you can still use them to an extent.find a way to let them know.or depending on how well you know them you can appear in full in there time line for a brief time. but i have been here for many centuries and have not found a way out yet.

sinclaire: well we will see about that but i can use this to my advantage.
Captain
# 109
06-29-2012, 12:49 AM
*there is no response from the Klingons. they drop their tractor beams and leave at Warp.*

*Fleet Admiral Allen is quietly cautious.*

Shelana I want away teams and medical teams to head over to the DeForrest Kelly. If Admiral Soval is alive find him. I want you to go with them as well.

Shelana: Yes Sir. Security teams 1,3,5, and 7 gear up and meet me at transporter rooms 1 and 2. Commander Jane round up medical teams, and go to transporter rooms 3 and 4.

*As Shelana and Yinan leave the bridge and tactical and security officers take their places.*

8 of 10 what is the extent of the damage?

8 of 10: The damage is heavy. Their weapons array is destroyed, sensors are severely damaged, their life support is still functional, the engines are damaged, and there are life signs. So hailing them is still possible.

Very well Commander, Helm hail them.

Admiral Soval this is Fleet Admiral Allen please respond..
Career Officer
# 110
06-29-2012, 01:20 AM
sinclaire walks around the bridge of allens ship but still cant be seen.( allen will have noticed that no contact can be made with sinclaire and no sensor can detect him after he activated the console) thinking have how to reach his friend and let him know what is going on.