Career Officer
# 1151
09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Lord shadow sits on the bridge of his modified schimitar. His crew works silently as he thinks his next move. Cortana soon appears next to him her blue digital body giving a dark blue aura.

Cortana: I have located te ancient temple you where looking for. Uploading the coordinates now.

Shadow: set course maximum warp.
Captain
# 1152
09-11-2012, 11:01 PM
* 5 months since the Raiser crisis. USS Possibility and Ross have captured Admiral Reinhart and a couple Raiser personnel. They have dropped her off at the secret facility known to high ranking federation and Starfleet flag officers. Since her capture things have been running smoothly as the Khitomer Accords have been restored to their proper place. The governments are still dealing with the parameters of Newtypes and the Raisers. Ross has been busy as they are now incorporating the Omega Frames to the a new vessel and a new class. *

* Deep regions of the Alpha Quadrant A very rundown facility near former VGI space and Starbase 41 ruins.*

* A strange bunch of vessels appear infront of it. Their language in nearly inaudible to all of us. Their bodies are strange covered in a strange bio organism and metallic shapeshifting armor.*

*Their away teams raid the facility and ruins. *

Leader: *inaudible speaking and the group fans out and begins searching the place.*

*One shouts out in clicks*

*Their leader walks over to the subordinate and its a dusty terminal and a engraving. *

* Quantum Artificial Intelligence Galeni 2412 *

Leader: *in broken English* Allven... *begins issuing orders and they begin operating soon.*
Captain
# 1153
09-11-2012, 11:09 PM
*A captured Admiral Gael is tossed infront of the terminal by the Aliens. His EVO suit glistening in the ruins. The Romulan is scared but complies.*

Gael: This is it... This is the system of the Late Fleet Admiral Allen. He used this system a little during the Federation civil war that led to many of his victories during the conflict and all of them led to no civilian casualties. When he disappeared and then died the system was thought to have been lost, when Northman attacked Starbase 41 and broke the Federation forces. This system is more than a artifical intelligence it utilizes something strange that I have no knowledge in. ...

*The system comes alive when the Alien leader caresses the terminal screen.*

Gael: This system is going to change the world...

Alien Leader: Gorrd vou me weark.
Career Officer
# 1154
09-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Occ glad you are back.

Shadow soon arrives at the coordinates on the fringes of known space. He beams down to a cold dark planet. His robes being moved by the cold wind he lowers his hood and heads inside a giant temple. As he enters he can feel the power held here and he soon uncovers a dark crystal.

Shadow: no one fully understands the rift. There are three sides the light the dark and the shadows. Now after all these years the shadow rift will be opened once again. There must be a balance.

He takes the crystal setting it in its place as he sits in the cold snowy floor of the temple as he begins going through the ancient manuscripts.
Captain
# 1155
09-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Occ glad you are back.

Shadow soon arrives at the coordinates on the fringes of known space. He beams down to a cold dark planet. His robes being moved by the cold wind he lowers his hood and heads inside a giant temple. As he enters he can feel the power held here and he soon uncovers a dark crystal.

Shadow: no one fully understands the rift. There are three sides the light the dark and the shadows. Now after all these years the shadow rift will be opened once again. There must be a balance.

He takes the crystal setting it in its place as he sits in the cold snowy floor of the temple as he begins going through the ancient manuscripts.
* Aliens arrive at the temple and begin worshiping the Shadows. Their noise is heard and felt by Rommel. Their Language is in audible. *

*Allen's voice rings in Rommel's head*

Get out of there now! This is their temple. They know your here and don't like interlopers.
Captain
# 1156
09-11-2012, 11:46 PM
*Aliens find Rommel and raise their weapons. Their armor shifts and comes alive. The High Priest comes into the room, evil radiating off of him. *

*in broken English*

Matthew Rommel, pawn of those infinitely greater than you. Man that lost his family. I see the darkness in you still.

Walking the line between Shadow and Light. Child of the grey. You are trespassing here. .
Career Officer
# 1157
09-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Shadow stands up as he taps a control on his wrist.

Yeah up yours.

He is beamed away to his ship.
Career Officer
# 1158
09-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Lord shadows ship soon heads back for their base. But shadow in the deep of the ship sits on the floor. The aliens may have halted his work but he has all he needs to contact the ancient shadows to tap into there power. Then he will be able to finish his goal. Head he calls on the ancients he spends hours before he returns. Ju? moments before they reach the station.
Captain
# 1159
09-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Shadow stands up as he taps a control on his wrist.

Yeah up yours.

He is beamed away to his ship.
*He still finds them on his ship. The crew gone. Cortana removed.*

Resisting us is not a wise thing to do. Let me educate you.

*places a cold hand on Rommels helmet, casually. No emotion on his face Evil radiating off of him.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 1160
09-12-2012, 10:48 AM
OOC: Nice to see you back.

*Deep Space 61, Holodeck 3. There's a simulation of the White Cliffs of Dover running, with 18th Century Sailing Ships coming and going from the nearby port. Ryan and Kara are standing atop the cliffs, watching as a First Rate, named "Victory" heads out.*

Kara: It's so calm. So peaceful.

Ryan: Any trouble with your telekinesis?

Kara: None!

Ryan: Good. From what Ensign Rai tells me, mental powers are affected by emotion, especially with those untrained. Until our Endublan friend finishes teaching you how to control those abilities, I'll make the Holodeck available to you 24/7.

*Ryan leaves the Holodeck, entering the one next to it.*

Ryan: Computer, run program Allington 1-7 V.

*The scenery changes to an Illustrious Class Aircraft Carrier during the Cold War. It's off the Coast of India on training exercises with the US Navy. The Carrier is the Flagship of the Royal Navy "HMS Victorious" Carrier Group. A British Buccaneer is on the Flight Deck readying for takeoff. Ryan is in a Royal Navy Officer's Uniform with the rank of Lieutenant (Keep in mind, this is a British ship so it's pronounced "Leftenant"). He approaches one of the NCOs near an AA gun. The NCO's name tag reads "T. Tuck". Upon seeing the officer, he snaps to attention*

Ryan: At ease, Mr. Tuck. So, how's the gun? Ship-shape and Bristol Fashion?

Tuck: Yes, sir!

Ryan: Very well, carry on. Computer, freeze character programs.

*All character programs halt, leaving just Ryan, the ship, and the waves*

Ryan: Just isn't the same nowadays. You know, I served 2 weeks with the Oceanic Patrol on Earth? Transferred back to Starships because it felt so... fail-safe. No work at all. But, on a Starship, anything can happen. Warp Drive malfunctions, nav deflector failures... Always something to keep you on your toes. Read my namesake's book on you. How he looked up to you. He loved hearing your stories about your time in the Navy, H.M.S. Loch Fada, Victorious, Ganges...

*His combadge chirps*
Daya *Over Comm*: Ryan? Still no reply from Ross on your message.

Ryan: *Taps combadge, disturbing the holo-overlay* Thanks. Keep me posted. Anything on our "visitor"?

Daya: None. We notified Starfleet Intel and they tracked a courier ship that left at the exact same time. They checked it when it docked at DS12. Rommel wasn't on board.

Ryan: Dead end.

Daya: Maybe not. The Ion trail of the transport divided in two about halfway between us and DS9. The trail's gonna be pretty cold for a normal ship by now, but...

Ryan: The Darwin's new sensor array can track it!

Daya: Exactly! If you don't mind, I'd like to take the Darwin and the Victorious to track this down.

Ryan: Good idea. Remember, Rommel's one of the best. He'd expect you to follow the Ion trail.

Daya: I know. By the way, there's a message in the Comm. buffer for you. It's from your sister.

Ryan: Liz... Thanks. Be careful.

Daya: Aren't I always?

Ryan: Why do you think I'm telling you? Don't get your head slammed into another bulkhead, okay?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill