Starfleet Veteran
# 11921
01-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: You might want to sit down for this one.

*After she sits down*

When the Romulans had me in custody they slipped me spice to break me, but instead of doing that the barriers over the memory shades broke down.. I took control in a sort of communal way giving me access to their memories, with the spice there are not words to describe what I saw.. But know that I can be in many places and observe... I see all possible futures.. but preventive measures are a pain.

What disturbs me is that there is a newtype twilight user here...

Plus what did Q mean when he said that to you?

*OOC: Do remember he doesn't know and nor will he for a while now.*
Sam: When I was working with the Shadows, 20 years ago, when you and Lexi were still toddlers, Q sent me forwards in time, to a desert planet. His plan was to convince me to betray the Shadows. It helped.

I can't talk about what I saw.

I know the Tora Zhiyal is alongside. Have you seen her yet?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 11922
01-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ambassador: Well, that's where we need to negotiate. My government believe your resources would be better put to use rebuilding your own forces. My government considers this more of a gift to the Federation. Likewise, we'll give you an open part in the Lanco Gateway project.
OOC: I think you missed this.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 11923
01-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Sam: When I was working with the Shadows, 20 years ago, when you and Lexi were still toddlers, Q sent me forwards in time, to a desert planet. His plan was to convince me to betray the Shadows. It helped.

I can't talk about what I saw.

I know the Tora Zhiyal is alongside. Have you seen her yet?
Terry: *is quiet for awhile. Trying to process it..*

What do you mean you can't talk about it?

*He is trying to put it aside*

It is? I am that obvious huh? I will soon enough when all of us are out of sight.
Captain
# 11924
01-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Quote:
OOC: I think you missed this.
*OOC: I did thank you. Writing screenplays all night does that too you.*

Bright: Our forces do indeed need to be rebuilt but we also feel that it would help if we have you brought up to speed in weaponry. But I do see your point. Ambassador have you heard of our project for inter galactic travel..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-11-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 11925
01-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Quote:
*OOC: I did thank you. Writing screenplays all night does that too you.*

Bright: Our forces do indeed need to be rebuilt but we also feel that it would help if we have you brought up to speed in weaponry. But I do see your point. Ambassador have you heard of our project for inter galactic travel..
Ambassador: No, I have not.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 11926
01-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Terry: *is quiet for awhile. Trying to process it..*

What do you mean you can't talk about it?

*He is trying to put it aside*

It is? I am that obvious huh? I will soon enough when all of us are out of sight.
Sam: What I saw wasn't the past, it was the future. If I talk about it, I'll derail the course of events that will lead to it. I can't risk that.

Don't wait too long, Terry. This could be your last chance to see her for a while.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 11927
01-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Ambassador: No, I have not.
Bright: We were in the middle of its theory but Holtz before his passing recently had formulated that a strong enough drive could do it. But our current drives are not quite there yet. We had something and Holtz had something in mind.
Captain
# 11928
01-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Sam: What I saw wasn't the past, it was the future. If I talk about it, I'll derail the course of events that will lead to it. I can't risk that.

Don't wait too long, Terry. This could be your last chance to see her for a while.
Terry: Alright. I will do that.

*As Sam leaves the Captain's quarters the ships are in slipstream... Terry puts in to Dani's comm...*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-11-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 11929
01-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Terry: Alright. I will do that.

*As Sam leaves the Captain's quarters the ships are in slipstream... Terry puts in to Dani's comm...*
*S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Dani's Quarters.*

Dani: Terry! How are you?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 11930
01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Bright: We were in the middle of its theory but Holtz before his passing recently had formulated that a strong enough drive could do it. But our current drives are not quite there yet. We had something and Holtz had something in mind.
Ambassador: Well, what we've been thinking of is using Iconian Gateway technology. We know it has inter-galactic potential.
My Fan Fictions