Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11921
01-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: You might want to sit down for this one.

*After she sits down*

When the Romulans had me in custody they slipped me spice to break me, but instead of doing that the barriers over the memory shades broke down.. I took control in a sort of communal way giving me access to their memories, with the spice there are not words to describe what I saw.. But know that I can be in many places and observe... I see all possible futures.. but preventive measures are a pain.

What disturbs me is that there is a newtype twilight user here...

Plus what did Q mean when he said that to you?

*OOC: Do remember he doesn't know and nor will he for a while now.*
Sam: When I was working with the Shadows, 20 years ago, when you and Lexi were still toddlers, Q sent me forwards in time, to a desert planet. His plan was to convince me to betray the Shadows. It helped.

I can't talk about what I saw.

I know the Tora Zhiyal is alongside. Have you seen her yet?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11922
01-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ambassador: Well, that's where we need to negotiate. My government believe your resources would be better put to use rebuilding your own forces. My government considers this more of a gift to the Federation. Likewise, we'll give you an open part in the Lanco Gateway project.
OOC: I think you missed this.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,128
# 11923
01-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: When I was working with the Shadows, 20 years ago, when you and Lexi were still toddlers, Q sent me forwards in time, to a desert planet. His plan was to convince me to betray the Shadows. It helped.

I can't talk about what I saw.

I know the Tora Zhiyal is alongside. Have you seen her yet?
Terry: *is quiet for awhile. Trying to process it..*

What do you mean you can't talk about it?

*He is trying to put it aside*

It is? I am that obvious huh? I will soon enough when all of us are out of sight.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,128
# 11924
01-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: I think you missed this.
*OOC: I did thank you. Writing screenplays all night does that too you.*

Bright: Our forces do indeed need to be rebuilt but we also feel that it would help if we have you brought up to speed in weaponry. But I do see your point. Ambassador have you heard of our project for inter galactic travel..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-11-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11925
01-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I did thank you. Writing screenplays all night does that too you.*

Bright: Our forces do indeed need to be rebuilt but we also feel that it would help if we have you brought up to speed in weaponry. But I do see your point. Ambassador have you heard of our project for inter galactic travel..
Ambassador: No, I have not.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11926
01-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: *is quiet for awhile. Trying to process it..*

What do you mean you can't talk about it?

*He is trying to put it aside*

It is? I am that obvious huh? I will soon enough when all of us are out of sight.
Sam: What I saw wasn't the past, it was the future. If I talk about it, I'll derail the course of events that will lead to it. I can't risk that.

Don't wait too long, Terry. This could be your last chance to see her for a while.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,128
# 11927
01-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ambassador: No, I have not.
Bright: We were in the middle of its theory but Holtz before his passing recently had formulated that a strong enough drive could do it. But our current drives are not quite there yet. We had something and Holtz had something in mind.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,128
# 11928
01-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: What I saw wasn't the past, it was the future. If I talk about it, I'll derail the course of events that will lead to it. I can't risk that.

Don't wait too long, Terry. This could be your last chance to see her for a while.
Terry: Alright. I will do that.

*As Sam leaves the Captain's quarters the ships are in slipstream... Terry puts in to Dani's comm...*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-11-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11929
01-11-2014, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Alright. I will do that.

*As Sam leaves the Captain's quarters the ships are in slipstream... Terry puts in to Dani's comm...*
*S.S. Tora Zhiyal, Dani's Quarters.*

Dani: Terry! How are you?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14,757
# 11930
01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Bright: We were in the middle of its theory but Holtz before his passing recently had formulated that a strong enough drive could do it. But our current drives are not quite there yet. We had something and Holtz had something in mind.
Ambassador: Well, what we've been thinking of is using Iconian Gateway technology. We know it has inter-galactic potential.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:14 AM.