Starfleet Veteran
# 11961
01-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Nothing on this.*
OOC: Was just writing it up.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 11962
01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Derek: Something is wrong.. More than usual.. Someone powerful is nearby... Perhaps we could get some help.
Ryan: From where? I could ask Siraga to give some help with the Raisers, but I know he'd refuse to do more than just advise.

Look, we'll go over it when you get there. Republic, out.

*The Republic and Victorious transwarp to the station.*

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 11963
01-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
CPO *Over Comm*: Engineering's working on it, but it's going to be at least 2 hours.

Matt: Terry, are you sure splitting up is such a good idea?

Drake: The Zhiyal can't cloak, and she won't be designed for another 70 years.

Matt: Exactly, and wherever Voporak is, chances are he's still cloaked just like we're gonna be... and he has a lot more experience at this than any of us.

Sam: But I know him. That's about the only advantage we have.

Dani: This seems like a lot of trouble Q went to just over Voporak. I mean, dragging the R.S.S. Enterprise and the Zhiyal back here as well? There's something else going on here.

Tara: Like what? It's not like someone here is a secret psychotic assassin turned Shadow lapdog.

Dani: Tara, don't be vindictive.

Tara: You're too forgiving!

Dani: And you're too un--!

Forrester: Girls...

Can the sibling squabbles wait?

Dani: Sorry Dad.

Tara: Yeah, my fault.

Drake: Cadet Forrester has a point though. There's something more going on here.
Terry: Of course there is. There is more than one person not supposed to be here, excluding us and Voporak... All I need to do is get a jump on him... I also need to show him something..

as for the Zhiyal we can extend the cloak to cover the ship but it will have to have you travel at the same speed as us and stay within phase variance.
Captain
# 11964
01-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Ryan: From where? I could ask Siraga to give some help with the Raisers, but I know he'd refuse to do more than just advise.

Look, we'll go over it when you get there. Republic, out.

*The Republic and Victorious transwarp to the station.*
Ross: Get me Bat'rak, Val, and my sister.

Ops: What about Shelana?

Ross: Bring her along then..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-11-2014 at 06:01 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 11965
01-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Terry: Of course there is. There is more than one person not supposed to be here, excluding us and Voporak... All I need to do is get a jump on him... I also need to show him something..

as for the Zhiyal we can extend the cloak to cover the ship but it will have to have you travel at the same speed as us and stay within phase variance.
Dani: Terry, that's going to be next to impossible!

Drake: Besides, the power requirements on the Enterprise would be ginormous!

Sam: Why don't you hide in the Shoal Zone? Most of it is still unexplored at this point in history.

Drake: We'd be next to useless to you there.

Thompson: You'd be next to useless to us impounded by the Raisers, Captain.

Drake: I see your point.

Matt: That still leaves one slight problem; we have no idea where our Voporak is. We may have free reign of the Alpha Quadrant while our cloaks are up, but we're still risking a chance that we'll be discovered.

Starfleet Veteran
# 11966
01-11-2014, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Ross: Get me Bat'rak, Val, and my sister.

Ops: What about Shelana?

Ross: She does not approve of me being a public figure.
OOC: I thought their relationship was on the mend at this point? I reread the first part of the Raiser arc to remind myself what situation the Galaxy was in.

Captain
# 11967
01-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Dani: Terry, that's going to be next to impossible!

Drake: Besides, the power requirements on the Enterprise would be ginormous!

Sam: Why don't you hide in the Shoal Zone? Most of it is still unexplored at this point in history.

Drake: We'd be next to useless to you there.

Thompson: You'd be next to useless to us impounded by the Raisers, Captain.

Drake: I see your point.

Matt: That still leaves one slight problem; we have no idea where our Voporak is. We may have free reign of the Alpha Quadrant while our cloaks are up, but we're still risking a chance that we'll be discovered.
Terry: I am saying if you are looking for a snake you need to think like one. Sam knows him better than the rest of us but I can sense him well enough.
Captain
# 11968
01-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Quote:
OOC: I thought their relationship was on the mend at this point? I reread the first part of the Raiser arc to remind myself what situation the Galaxy was in.
*OOC: It is a little tense actually... something that isn't fixed til Rommel goes Borg once again. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 11969
01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Terry: I am saying if you are looking for a snake you need to think like one. Sam knows him better than the rest of us but I can sense him well enough.
Matt: But Voporak's almost impossible to predict.

Sam: Except for one thing...

He's fascinated by temporal anomalies.

Matt: And that helps us how?

Sam: Well...

*She shows them her PADD, showing Facility 4028 and talking about Lassiter's escape on FNN.*

The Number One expert on temporal physics and the one person other than Voporak who had tried to influence the time-stream just broke out of prison.

Captain
# 11970
01-11-2014, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Matt: But Voporak's almost impossible to predict.

Sam: Except for one thing...

He's fascinated by temporal anomalies.

Matt: And that helps us how?

Sam: Well...

*She shows them her PADD, showing Facility 4028 and talking about Lassiter's escape on FNN.*

The Number One expert on temporal physics and the one person other than Voporak who had tried to influence the time-stream just broke out of prison.
Terry: Exactly..