Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,101
# 11971
01-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: It is a little tense actually... something that isn't fixed til Rommel goes Borg once again. *
OOC: That happened before the Raiser arc. I read through it while I was finding the Raiser Arc. It goes DeSalle's attack on Earth with Rommel's aid, the Raisers, then the Second Dominion War (quickly followed by the Shadow War).
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,738
# 11972
01-11-2014, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: That happened before the Raiser arc. I read through it while I was finding the Raiser Arc. It goes DeSalle's attack on Earth with Rommel's aid, the Raisers, then the Second Dominion War (quickly followed by the Shadow War).
*OOC: Hmm. Odd. Ok will probably revise that.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,101
# 11973
01-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Exactly..
Matt: But how can we use that information without...

*Sam nods to him.*

Now wait just a damn minute.

Sam: Got any better ideas?

Matt: You're suggesting we, what, just fly to Facility 4028 and ask them if we can 'look around' for a man who couldn't be find by a gang of sniffer dogs with a ouija board?

Sam: Essentially.

Matt: Hang on, let me just turn on my sanity for a moment. How are we supposed to explain away a Matthew Neilson-Class Starship? Not to mention a Universe-Class!

Sam: Who said anything about taking a ship? I can get in and out without detection.

Matt: That's insane.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,503
# 11974
01-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Ooc; shall I point out here since I love the effects of time travel that everything previously posted is in a state of oh shall we say a ripple. If one thing was changed that means that after that everything else no matter what could be changed.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,738
# 11975
01-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: But how can we use that information without...

*Sam nods to him.*

Now wait just a damn minute.

Sam: Got any better ideas?

Matt: You're suggesting we, what, just fly to Facility 4028 and ask them if we can 'look around' for a man who couldn't be find by a gang of sniffer dogs with a ouija board?

Sam: Essentially.

Matt: Hang on, let me just turn on my sanity for a moment. How are we supposed to explain away a Matthew Neilson-Class Starship? Not to mention a Universe-Class!

Sam: Who said anything about taking a ship? I can get in and out without detection.

Matt: That's insane.
Terry: Its risky sure but is there a better plan?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,101
# 11976
01-11-2014, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc; shall I point out here since I love the effects of time travel that everything previously posted is in a state of oh shall we say a ripple. If one thing was changed that means that after that everything else no matter what could be changed.
OOC: Well, me and Allen are running along the Quantum Reality theory, which states that for every decision made or action taken, there's another reality where a different decision was made or a different action taken. That means our thread's timeline still exists - we're just in an alternative reality to it (which Q will probably fix before sending them back).
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,101
# 11977
01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Its risky sure but is there a better plan?
Matt: I suppose not...
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,503
# 11978
01-11-2014, 05:36 PM
Ooc: and that is perfectly cool. I'll probably wait awhile to post then
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,101
# 11979
01-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: and that is perfectly cool. I'll probably wait awhile to post then
OOC: You know Rommel is still alive right now, right? Just saying...
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,503
# 11980
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: You know Rommel is still alive right now, right? Just saying...
Ooc: yeah I do I just need to read up to get back into his character. Although I guess really I can change a few things. Hm
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:22 AM.