Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 111
06-30-2012, 02:07 AM
sinclaire is soon traveling through time.going through his own life and looking at the events and people who helped to make him the man he has become.then he goes through his friends lifes learning who they really are.and while he finds much pain he also finds sparks of joy that turn into flames.

sinclaire." hm it all seems so different when i can see the whole picture.But i still have to help allen."

using shear will power he appears in allens ready room on his ship and downloads all the information on the iconians.he also leaves him a message.

"allen you cannot see be but know im still hear and im still fighting i will supply you with as much info as i can when i receive it.dont worry about me im fine.but i may not actually be there for awhile."
after doing this he is exhausted with the effort.but smiles to himself.i may not be seen but im still here and the iconians dont know what will hit them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,533
# 112
06-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Security teams, have you found survivors?

Security Leader 1: Several Casualties, some survivors, and many injured. The rest have been transported to the ship.

Shelana: My team is reaching the bridge scorch marks from klingon disruptors are all over. Forcing the door. *Phaser fire is controlled. and the door is forced. * Continuing into the bridge. The senior officers are on the ground they are alive. Wait.. no two are dead. The Helms man and a Ops officer. Can't identify them. Soval is not present here in the bridge, we will be checking the ready room.

Do so Captain.

Captain: Yes sir.

*The captain sticks the computer shunt on the door and activates it. The beeping continues over the com*

Shelana: The door is open and Admiral Soval is here lifesigns are faint but present . Beaming him to sickbay.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 113
07-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Security teams, have you found survivors?

Security Leader 1: Several Casualties, some survivors, and many injured. The rest have been transported to the ship.

Shelana: My team is reaching the bridge scorch marks from klingon disruptors are all over. Forcing the door. *Phaser fire is controlled. and the door is forced. * Continuing into the bridge. The senior officers are on the ground they are alive. Wait.. no two are dead. The Helms man and a Ops officer. Can't identify them. Soval is not present here in the bridge, we will be checking the ready room.

Do so Captain.

Captain: Yes sir.

*The captain sticks the computer shunt on the door and activates it. The beeping continues over the com*

Shelana: The door is open and Admiral Soval is here lifesigns are faint but present . Beaming him to sickbay.
Sinclaire is watching as events unfold on the ship and then in sick bay.

"something is wrong the klingons gave up to easily when they could have attacked they left the ship and its capt. please allen tell me you are going to take some precutions."

using his powers he sends a brief message to allen.

"be careful something is wrong with this"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,533
# 114
07-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire is watching as events unfold on the ship and then in sick bay.

"something is wrong the klingons gave up to easily when they could have attacked they left the ship and its capt. please allen tell me you are going to take some precutions."

using his powers he sends a brief message to allen.

"be careful something is wrong with this"
*Allen hears the whisper..*

*Allen thinks to himself. I don't think the Klingons were the ones that did this. Or there is more tension within the Empire than I thought..*

I want security all around the patients at all times deploy ESH around them. Also I want those patients thoroughly scanned. Captain Shelana I want you to keep some security personnel over there Engineering teams will be sent over to investigate.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 115
07-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen hears the whisper..*

*Allen thinks to himself. I don't think the Klingons were the ones that did this. Or there is more tension within the Empire than I thought..*

I want security all around the patients at all times deploy ESH around them. Also I want those patients thoroughly scanned. Captain Shelana I want you to keep some security personnel over there Engineering teams will be sent over to investigate.
meanwhile deep in space the NX Felix a sovereign class battlship. is scanning the sector for enemy ships in the area.

officer: captain all reports show clear nothing on scanners sir."

Capt Montgomery." well as figured there hasnt been anything here in this sector for almost a month.ill be in my ready room going over starfleet reports."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,533
# 116
07-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Ops: Sir report coming in from the Engineering teams.

Patch the team leader in.

*Engineering LT Appears on the view screen*

Eng LT.: Admiral, This ship has incurred heavy damage from energy weapons that are not Klingon in origin.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 117
07-03-2012, 01:24 AM
on the NX Felix.

capt montgomery sits in his ready room with music playing loudly as he sits thinking to himself." what in the galaxy did i do to get to be assigned to one of the most powerful ships yet be stuck in the middle of no where scanning the area.heck there hasnt been an anomily or ship in this area for days."

" bridge status report."

conn officer."nothing still sir and no word from command ."

"thank you ensign."

wals over to a cabnit and takes out a bottle of romulan ale he recieved from a romulan senator while he was stationed before romulus was destroyed. sips his drink

"well who knows something could always change."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,533
# 118
07-03-2012, 05:20 PM
*the Fleet Admiral stands in sick bay over Admiral Soval who is unconscious.*

So Doctor what is wrong with him? Why hasn't he woken up?

Jane: I cannot say sir but it his brain waves suggest he is in a coma and will remain like that for a very long time. So there is no way of knowing if he will ever wake up. His injuries were similar to those we found in the archives but I dunno how to reverse the damage done.

*Allen lowers his head. *

How is the rest of his crew?

Jane: A majority of them are dead, the ones alive have been sent back to their ship to assist in repairs. The surviving bridge crew that survived haven't taken the news of their Captain or the fate of their comrades.. I can't say I blame them.

*Allen turns and begins to leave, and says with melancholy*

Who ever can?

*As he leaves he heads back to his quarters via turbolift, the ship is busy and bustling with activity but yet he has no clue what to do. When he arrives in his quarters he sits in front of his terminal*

*surprise masks his face to find messages from an all to familiar friend.*

Sinclaire...

*He begins reading the information.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 119
07-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*the Fleet Admiral stands in sick bay over Admiral Soval who is unconscious.*

So Doctor what is wrong with him? Why hasn't he woken up?

Jane: I cannot say sir but it his brain waves suggest he is in a coma and will remain like that for a very long time. So there is no way of knowing if he will ever wake up. His injuries were similar to those we found in the archives but I dunno how to reverse the damage done.

*Allen lowers his head. *

How is the rest of his crew?

Jane: A majority of them are dead, the ones alive have been sent back to their ship to assist in repairs. The surviving bridge crew that survived haven't taken the news of their Captain or the fate of their comrades.. I can't say I blame them.

*Allen turns and begins to leave, and says with melancholy*

Who ever can?

*As he leaves he heads back to his quarters via turbolift, the ship is busy and bustling with activity but yet he has no clue what to do. When he arrives in his quarters he sits in front of his terminal*

*surprise masks his face to find messages from an all to familiar friend.*

Sinclaire...

*He begins reading the information.*
as the admrral is reading the report sinclaire semi appears in his quarters. but he is semi visible.

"hello allen i see you got my information i gave."
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,758
# 120
07-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
as the admrral is reading the report sinclaire semi appears in his quarters. but he is semi visible.

"hello allen i see you got my information i gave."
OOC: Note to self: Fire the mailman. I didn't get an e-mail when you guys were continuing the story!

*In the Odyssey's Sickbay, Commander T'las sits next to the comatose body of Admiral Soval, apparently having difficulty suppressing her emotions. A few minutes later, A Sovereign Class Starship drops out of warp alongside the Odyssey, accompanied by a Luna Class Science Vessel and a Klingon Negh'Var. The Sovereign hails the Odyssey.*

RA Ryan Allington: U.S.S. Victorious to U.S.S. Odyssey. Please respond.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 AM.