Captain
# 1191
09-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Great. Makes you wonder how many more are out there, doesn't it? Oh, crap! Sorry, just that there's a message from my sister in the comm buffer and I have to go take it. Excuse me.

*Captain's Office. On the Screen, a Starfleet Captain can be seen. She's in her mid 20s, brown hair, neck length. She looks related to Ryan, which isn't surprising since she's his little Sister*

Ryan: So, how's life in the Vulcan Sector? Exciting?

Elizabeth Allington: As exciting as can be expected.

Ryan: Meaning you're bored through your skull.

Elizabeth: If I'd known it'd be this boring, I'd have taken up MACO's offer and gone for Med-transport duty. At least it's more exciting than fixing cuts on an Andorian child's knee.

Ryan: You could always resign and take a position with us. We've got two new ships rolling off the construction line next week, and I'm looking for COs.

Elizabeth: I don't know, Ryan. I'm in a good position here, already.

Ryan: Liz, a week ago you were dropped for promotion by Admiral Tayes because you supported my decision to break away... 5 years ago! Starfleet isn't the same anymore, and neither's the Federation. That's why I broke away in the first place!

Liz: I know that! Okay, I'll think about it. I've got to drop by DS61 anyway, I'll see you then. Bye.

Ryan: See ya, sis. *Channel's closed from her end* Computer, open channel to...

Computer: Awaiting input.

Ryan: No, nevermind. Disregard.
*Ryan's door chimes*
Career Officer
# 1192
09-12-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gael: I am still testing to see if this machine still works. It does but it is in hibernation. I can say that Cortana is a completely different Artificial Intelligence. This one makes her look like a childs toy. I believe by examining the bodies that they were all the same person. Clones. All of them developed in a certain way to be living eyes and terminals for this machine. It is amazingly complex... Even with him being dead nearly 10 years we are still being amazed by Allen.
Have you tried using anything from Allen that is here as a bio starter. Like a DNA sample or such.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1193
09-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
*Ryan's door chimes*
Ryan: Come in.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
# 1194
09-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Have you tried using anything from Allen that is here as a bio starter. Like a DNA sample or such.
Gael: I have tried. But that won't work. It seems the living terminals were the keys to it and there are some still around as well as abroad. I have a theory that Allen did not need to activate it. It was a part of the Starbase. We just need to move it.
Captain
# 1195
09-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Come in.
*Fleet Admiral Ross enters the room.*
Career Officer
# 1196
09-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Gael: I have tried. But that won't work. It seems the living terminals were the keys to it and there are some still around as well as abroad. I have a theory that Allen did not need to activate it. It was a part of the Starbase. We just need to move it.
And how do you plan to move it
Starfleet Veteran
# 1197
09-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
*Fleet Admiral Ross enters the room.*
Ryan: Derek, please, take a seat. Did you get my message?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Captain
# 1198
09-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
And how do you plan to move it
Gael: We will need cables and tractor beams. To tow it. We need to hook it back up to a solid power system.
Captain
# 1199
09-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Derek, please, take a seat. Did you get my message?
Derek: I did. It has been nearly 8 years since the end of the Civil war. I think the galaxy needs unity in the face of uncertainty.
Career Officer
# 1200
09-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Gael: We will need cables and tractor beams. To tow it. We need to hook it back up to a solid power system.
Well I can supply all that and a power source at my station.