Captain
# 12051
01-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Then I'd ask you to do two things for us; firstly, spread word to anyone you trust that DS61 is requesting the support of their ships in station defence. I'd also ask you to stay and help with the defence as well.

I'd rather not say why yet, lets just say that what I'm about to do will tick Raiser off immensely.

*His combadge chirps.*

John O'Neill *Over Comm*: Ryan, the Press Conference is about to start.

Daya: Good luck.

Ryan: Thanks.

Daya, you stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes.

*Reinhart's Office. The FNN feed shows Ryan step in front of the Press Conference.*

Ryan: I'd like to thank you all for coming. It means a lot to me that DS61 has the support it does as a free port and independent state.

When I declared independence from the Federation 2 years ago, I promised that I would protect the rights of every sentient being in DS61 space. Unfortunately, our promise of asylum and our promise as a freeport have now come into conflict.

The Raiser Programme is a programme founded on fear and discrimination, with the authority to ignore due process and illegally detain New-Types without legal reason!

It is for that reason that I am officially forbidding the Raiser Initiative and its assets access to Deep Space 61 and its surrounding space! I am also vowing to grant any New-Type who enters our space political asylum. DS61 is officially a safe haven for New-Types, and Raiser is not welcome here!

I also have a message for Admiral Reinhart.

You're not a human being. You're nothing more than a maniac. I'm not afraid of you. 'Cause I know you're a coward.

If you want the New-Types, come and take them.

*Ryan walks off screen. One of Reinhart's aides whistles.*

Aide: Brave man...
Reinhart: That was never the issue. Only foolishness. Foolishness he is going to pay for at some point or another. Its a matter of avoiding another Northman.

Isn't that right Drake?
Career Officer
# 12052
01-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Reinhart is looking at the suit but she did take advantage of hooking it up to something and making sure it stayed there... What she found interesting and locked it down with quite a bit of trouble... *

Reinhart: Pesky Rommel.. Very Pesky.. But manageable now when you have a bit of logic to work..

Alright folks.. leave the suit here.. under monitoring.
Rommel looks at the readouts.

Rommel: good now I know it's safe and secure. Time to be a bigger pain.

He types a few commands in the ships captains chair after watching Ryan's speech.

Rommel: hail admiral Reinhart ,

Computer: comms open

Rommel: well well well admiral. Looks like things seen going so smooth for you are they. People starting to stand up to you and your little program. Don't bother trying to locate this transmission by the time you do I will be long gone. How does it feel knowing you havent made them all fear you. That you still have yet to win. I'll be coming for you admiral. And it doesn't matter how much security you have it won't be enough. You know why. Well I'll let you guess on that one.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 12053
01-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Reinhart: That was never the issue. Only foolishness. Foolishness he is going to pay for at some point or another. Its a matter of avoiding another Northman.

Isn't that right Drake?
Drake: He has justified fears, Reinhart. I push the envelope on occasion, but even I have a feeling that you're going to go too far.

*OOC: As a reminder, while S31 supported Reinhart, Drake didn't. Drake didn't turn insane until sometime between the 1st Shadow War and 2525.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 12054
01-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel looks at the readouts.

Rommel: good now I know it's safe and secure. Time to be a bigger pain.

He types a few commands in the ships captains chair after watching Ryan's speech.

Rommel: hail admiral Reinhart ,

Computer: comms open

Rommel: well well well admiral. Looks like things seen going so smooth for you are they. People starting to stand up to you and your little program. Don't bother trying to locate this transmission by the time you do I will be long gone. How does it feel knowing you havent made them all fear you. That you still have yet to win. I'll be coming for you admiral. And it doesn't matter how much security you have it won't be enough. You know why. Well I'll let you guess on that one.
Reinhart: Fear is not part of it. But you Rommel have to watch your back, your not perfect either.

*An Agent comes from behind and kills the people on the bridge with a telekinetic twist of the neck and a weapon comes before Rommel reacts to stun him.. *

Reinhart: I win this one Rommel and how I win.

Bring him in to facility 4028... under heavy lock and key. Ready the packet of information...

I have my own Press Conference to do..

*Moments later news comes about the reasons behind Rommel's resurfacing and who exactly hid the truth.. especially footage taken from DS61 of Rommel being present there for some time. *

Reinhart: Citizens of the galaxy our Organization has captured Admiral Rommel.. The disapprearance of this fugitive was indeed hidden by Ryan who has aided and abetted this felon with knowledge. Not only that Admiral Ross and his peers had a hand on it.

Ryan wants to play on fear and doubt in security, we have reason for it. We want to avoid the tragic events that led to the discovery of Newtypes.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-12-2014 at 03:27 PM.
Captain
# 12055
01-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Drake: He has justified fears, Reinhart. I push the envelope on occasion, but even I have a feeling that you're going to go too far.

*OOC: As a reminder, while S31 supported Reinhart, Drake didn't. Drake didn't turn insane until sometime between the 1st Shadow War and 2525.*
*OOC: I know just thought of showing the potential there to explain it especially in protecting the galaxy.. Call it doubt.*

Reinhart: Going too far in defense of the galaxy is something you should learn.. These people are dangerous and have the propensity for great damage. Don't get me wrong I do have fears that another man will come and replace Northman. If I have.. you know what to do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12056
01-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Reinhart: Fear is not part of it. But you Rommel have to watch your back, your not perfect either.

*An Agent comes from behind and kills the people on the bridge with a telekinetic twist of the neck and a weapon comes before Rommel reacts to stun him.. *

Reinhart: I win this one Rommel and how I win.

Bring him in to facility 4028... under heavy lock and key. Ready the packet of information...

I have my own Press Conference to do..

*Moments later news comes about the reasons behind Rommel's resurfacing and who exactly hid the truth.. especially footage taken from DS61 of Rommel being present there for some time. *

Reinhart: Citizens of the galaxy our Organization has captured Admiral Rommel.. The disapprearance of this fugitive was indeed hidden by Ryan who has aided and abetted this felon with knowledge. Not only that Admiral Ross and his peers had a hand on it.

*Reinhart
Ryan: Bull.

Daya: Rommel's dead.

Ryan: Reinhart's setting us up, just like she said she would.

Daya: Who?

Ryan: The--

*He turns from the screen back to the guests.*

A few hours ago, when I was on my way to Qo'nos, a girl appeared in my Ready Room. She said that I was walking into an ambush and that Reinhart would frame me for Rommel's status as missing.

Allington to O'Neill!

John: Here, Ryan.

Ryan: I want you to start an investigation! Find out how the hell Rommel got on this station without ANYONE identifying him!

I have had enough of being screwed with!

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 12057
01-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I know just thought of showing the potential there to explain it especially in protecting the galaxy.. Call it doubt.*

Reinhart: Going too far in defense of the galaxy is something you should learn.. These people are dangerous and have the propensity for great damage. Don't get me wrong I do have fears that another man will come and replace Northman. If I have.. you know what to do.
Drake: Reinhart, if you become a threat to the Federation, don't expect to live long.

Until then, don't pull too many stunts like that. You can only throw so much BS at people before they realise you're lying.

*Drake walks out.*

Captain
# 12058
01-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Drake: Reinhart, if you become a threat to the Federation, don't expect to live long.

Until then, don't pull too many stunts like that. You can only throw so much BS at people before they realise you're lying.

*Drake walks out.*
Reinhart: Something I know too well.
Captain
# 12059
01-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Bull.

Daya: Rommel's dead.

Ryan: Reinhart's setting us up, just like she said she would.

Daya: Who?

Ryan: The--

*He turns from the screen back to the guests.*

A few hours ago, when I was on my way to Qo'nos, a girl appeared in my Ready Room. She said that I was walking into an ambush and that Reinhart would frame me for Rommel's status as missing.

Allington to O'Neill!

John: Here, Ryan.

Ryan: I want you to start an investigation! Find out how the hell Rommel got on this station without ANYONE identifying him!

I have had enough of being screwed with!
Derek Ross: Damn it.. I don't think she is kidding.. It appears to hide himself Rommel forged my signature... Damn..
Starfleet Veteran
# 12060
01-12-2014, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Derek Ross: Damn it.. I don't think she is kidding.. It appears to hide himself Rommel forged my signature... Damn..
Daya: Either that or Reinhart forged it to screw us over.

Ryan: I'm going to put in a call.

*U.S.S. Enterprise. Tara frantically taps the chime to Terry's Quarters.*

Tara: Come on, Terry! Hurry up!