Career Officer
# 12791
01-25-2014, 12:40 PM
Inside the large mountain cave

Jacob: captain pull your squad in and put up the shields.

Odst : aye sir.

Thel: there is a lot of chatter coming from a downed republic ship.

Jacob: well without any major vehicles we can't help them right now.

The two watch as the men start setting up base.

Jacob: keep an ear on the comm if they come close we will have them hook up here to resupply.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 12792
01-25-2014, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Rivers: No. Like I said the loose indoctrinated on the people that fight them to bring them down from the inside. Also they are getting wise to what you guys are doing and brought up the anti- air defenses.
Marine: Then care to explain why you were even in the area if the Eblisi are in control here?!

Chambers: Sergeant!

Captain, from what I've heard, when the Eblisi lock a place down, they usually have an actual ship landed here! There isn't one at River City.

Corporal, I want you to take a fire team and take the nearest AA battery!

Marine 2: Understood!

*The Marine gathers a fire team and sets off.*

Chambers: Captain, I'd appreciate your help retrieving survivors.

*OOC: This actually isn't the Eblisi's doing. I've actually got an idea in the works for this.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 12793
01-25-2014, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Marine: Then care to explain why you were even in the area if the Eblisi are in control here?!

Chambers: Sergeant!

Captain, from what I've heard, when the Eblisi lock a place down, they usually have an actual ship landed here! There isn't one at River City.

Corporal, I want you to take a fire team and take the nearest AA battery!

Marine 2: Understood!

*The Marine gathers a fire team and sets off.*

Chambers: Captain, I'd appreciate your help retrieving survivors.

*OOC: This actually isn't the Eblisi's doing. I've actually got an idea in the works for this.*
Captain: River City fell about a month ago.. Right now all we have is a bunch of refugees... They have moved on looking for any dense group of stragglers.. Which means they might come back if they care to inspect the crash.

It goes without saying I am going to help..

*Beacon signal on his wrist blinks...*

Looks like the divers had to use the cutters to open the bulkhead. The supplies are coming up.
Career Officer
# 12794
01-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Jacob: so our first matter of business is to get a comm grid online. That we can secure.

Thel: we don't have those supplies. We never got them from starfleet hq.

Jacob: well I think I know where I'm going.

Thel: how the hell do you plan to....

Jacob activates the armor suit. His heavy combat model.

Jacob: like this.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 12795
01-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Captain: River City fell about a month ago.. Right now all we have is a bunch of refugees... They have moved on looking for any dense group of stragglers.. Which means they might come back if they care to inspect the crash.

It goes without saying I am going to help..

*Beacon signal on his wrist blinks...*

Looks like the divers had to use the cutters to open the bulkhead. The supplies are coming up.
Chambers: Thank you.

We got word that a Resistance group was either in the city or on their way here. DO you know anything about them?

*OOC: I almost forgot, for the Marines, think high-strength fabric uniforms (Urban camouflage) with solid high-strength carbon-ceramic chest armour, knee and elbow pads, and helmets (helmets also have camouflage).

For the Assault Ops, think black armour with red highlights. For their helmets, think a cross between the Halo helmets and the Omega Force reputation helmets.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 12796
01-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Chambers: Thank you.

We got word that a Resistance group was either in the city or on their way here. DO you know anything about them?

*OOC: I almost forgot, for the Marines, think high-strength fabric uniforms (Urban camouflage) with solid high-strength carbon-ceramic chest armour, knee and elbow pads, and helmets (helmets also have camouflage).

For the Assault Ops, think black armour with red highlights. For their helmets, think a cross between the Halo helmets and the Omega Force reputation helmets.*
Rivers: We are it. Admiral Dorman told us to get ready but I guess no one told you the City was taken already.. Probably this one not to mention the comms went down when they started bringing their grid online.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12797
01-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Rivers: We are it. Admiral Dorman told us to get ready but I guess no one told you the City was taken already.. Probably this one not to mention the comms went down when they started bringing their grid online.
Chambers: We've got supplies waiting for you in Central Park.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 12798
01-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Chambers: We've got supplies waiting for you in Central Park.
Rivers: Thank you.. moral has been shaky without proper food. A lot of food poisoning because of rotten food. Besides not much left here of value.. for consumption.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12799
01-25-2014, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Rivers: Thank you.. moral has been shaky without proper food. A lot of food poisoning because of rotten food. Besides not much left here of value.. for consumption.
Chambers: As soon as we've finished the rescue, we'll--

*Suddenly, an unmarked Starfleet shuttle flies overhead.*

Was that one of yours?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 12800
01-25-2014, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Chambers: As soon as we've finished the rescue, we'll--

*Suddenly, an unmarked Starfleet shuttle flies overhead.*

Was that one of yours?!
Rivers: No.. Its not..

Ensign have they given proper id?

Ensign: No sir..

Rivers: Then shoot the damn thing down. !!