Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 12941
01-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: That's right he wasn't on that station so he has no idea what they actually do. If you want I could PM you the details or show it here or at least bits of it. Should be an interesting thing to develop for others.. As I am sure they have little idea. *
Will read pm real quick
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 12942
01-28-2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: PM sent since I know Ryan won't be able to stomach it. So lets only have Jacob be gone for a little bit and have him come back different in some way...*
Works with me. Have go alone for awhile. Should be fun

Jacob: so what are you all up to.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,792
# 12943
01-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Masked Man: Oh I bet she is. We will see. Hawk.

*OOC: I am going to enjoy this little bit... and answer some questions to Northman's goals..*
*Hawk closes the channel.*

Hawk: You gonna be able to take her on your own?

Kira: Enhanced strength, not weight.

*Kira picks up Weiss' body with ease.*

Ronin, if 19 shows up... don't step in. I need to do this.

Hawk: I know.

*Kira walks out and starts heading for the meeting site.

5 hours later, after multiple stops to use rubble for training bags, Kira arrives at the park. She put Weiss' body down as she sees the bodies of the S31/D.I.S. agents that the platoon and Sabre Squad killed, as well as Weiss' victims (minus the RAO trooper). She looks around, taking in the surroundings. She watches the roofs of the high-rises, knowing that she won't spot Ronin if he's there or not - he's too smart for that.

She sits on a piece of rubble as she waits for the D.I.S. representative to arrive.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,559
# 12944
01-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Hawk closes the channel.*

Hawk: You gonna be able to take her on your own?

Kira: Enhanced strength, not weight.

*Kira picks up Weiss' body with ease.*

Ronin, if 19 shows up... don't step in. I need to do this.

Hawk: I know.

*Kira walks out and starts heading for the meeting site.

5 hours later, after multiple stops to use rubble for training bags, Kira arrives at the park. She put Weiss' body down as she sees the bodies of the S31/D.I.S. agents that the platoon and Sabre Squad killed, as well as Weiss' victims (minus the RAO trooper). She looks around, taking in the surroundings. She watches the roofs of the high-rises, knowing that she won't spot Ronin if he's there or not - he's too smart for that.

She sits on a piece of rubble as she waits for the D.I.S. representative to arrive.*
*A Woman comes out from around the corner armored up and not armed and steps up to the area leaving a good deal of space. *

Muffled voice: Lets make this nice and smooth.. No trips..
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,792
# 12945
01-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A Woman comes out from around the corner armored up and not armed and steps up to the area leaving a good deal of space. *

Muffled voice: Lets make this nice and smooth.. No trips..
*Kira stands up, taking a slightly aggressive stance, making a point of showing that she means business.*

Kira: I didn't come with a helmet... why don't you take yours off too, and maybe show me the medical supplies...?

*Kira sees the number '19' printed on her armour, and the aggression she shows increases as she takes a step forward.*

Sister.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,559
# 12946
01-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Kira stands up, taking a slightly aggressive stance, making a point of showing that she means business.*

Kira: I didn't come with a helmet... why don't you take yours off too, and maybe show me the medical supplies...?

*Kira sees the number '19' printed on her armour, and the aggression she shows increases as she takes a step forward.*

Sister.
*She removes the helmet, but appears remarkably calm...*

Helen: I see you still have that problem..

My men are coming with the supplies as getting through the ruins is tough from time to time.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,284
# 12947
01-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Jacob: Roland send a message to dorman. We are going to investigate what they are up to.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,559
# 12948
01-28-2014, 02:26 PM
*Another bunch with supplies and crates as they set them down...*

Helen: See. No reason to be jittery. Now go on folks collect our dead...

*As they move forward, and take the corpses they part ways and disappear around the corner. State of the art armor...*

Helen: So sister don't trust me?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,792
# 12949
01-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*She removes the helmet, but appears remarkably calm...*

Helen: I see you still have that problem..

My men are coming with the supplies as getting through the ruins is tough from time to time.
Kira *resentful*: 'Problem'?! 'Trust you'?! You tried to cripple me!

*Kira puts her hand on the hilt of her knife, looking at Helen with near-rage.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,559
# 12950
01-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Kira *resentful*: 'Problem'?! 'Trust you'?! You tried to cripple me!

*Kira puts her hand on the hilt of her knife, looking at Helen with near-rage.*
Helen: Trust me I still want to thanks to your treachery by the way are you doing it because of him? Or because of me?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 AM.