Career Officer
# 1301
09-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: I don't appreciate having anymore friends or close friends die. I really don't. I think you know why. But sadly your learning that not everything is explained immediately or that nothing ever goes according to plan. Law of Averages.

*Dorman's badge chirps, Dorman taps it*

Dorman: What is it Doctor?

EMH: I have some good news and some bad news.

Dorman: I will be there in a moment with our guest I want her to see this...

*Takes a holo emitter from the table that is hooked into Cortana's holo emitter and only that one. She is not allowed to touch anything. Only to see and speak. *

Dorman: You are going to see what your "plans" from Matthew are doing.

* When she materializes he takes her gentley by the arm and leads her to sick bay. *
She looks at dorman and has a hint of sadness on her face.

You should know Rommel didnt want to attack either of them but for his safety and that of the galaxy some thing must be done. I don't exempt you to agree or understand but try to. He has had a harder life then any one knows because of the knowledge he has. I'm not saying everything we do is "right" but sometimes sacrificed have to be made. Or do try not teach that in the academy.
Captain
# 1302
09-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
She looks at dorman and has a hint of sadness on her face.

You should know Rommel didnt want to attack either of them but for his safety and that of the galaxy some thing must be done. I don't exempt you to agree or understand but try to. He has had a harder life then any one knows because of the knowledge he has. I'm not saying everything we do is "right" but sometimes sacrificed have to be made. Or do try not teach that in the academy.
Dorman: Tell that to my wife and child he killed. Tell that to Allen. Tell that to Twimelek, Tell that to those that died for nothing! Yes you heard me. Nothing. I know sacrifice all too well... look at how much I have given. Also look at what Allen gave, he avoided civilian deaths and needless death. What did we do with that gift he gave his life for? Matthew's plans for ripping that peace to pieces.

* They enter sick bay the EMH standing over Ross*

EMH: I... I regret to inform you Commander that... There was too much damage to the spinal colum and too much damage to the brain stem for me to fix... He did not make it. *The EMH shows that hint of sadness that it tries to conceal as he places the blanket over the body.* *deep sigh* I will notify Starfleet Command of this and Captain Shelana.

Dorman: *Firm but resolutley takes Cortana over to the body, and removes the blanket.* Now tell that to Ross. He wasn't meant to take the lead for the newtypes to be an advocate. But he did. He sacrificed more than you know. His personal relationships, His own life, his career, and that of his own vessel countless times. Nothing good comes from killing the best of us, nothing good comes from your sacrificing if you have no humanity.

Look at him.
Career Officer
# 1303
09-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Cortana looks

For what it's worth commander I'm sorry. You say they all died for nothing well if our plan we made fail in the end you right. But then most of won't be around long enough to worry about it. I wish things didn't go te way they do but sometimes even in the worst of situations there is one thing you humanoids seem to be able to cling to. Hope if you have lost hope you are lost. You may not believe he has it but Rommel has hope that in the end even though he will probably die he has hope that those who survive will be stronger. Do you still have hope commander?

She lets simply stands there watching. In her mind going over all those that would die if these people had lived ad how many would die if she or Rommel failed or if Rommel fell into darkness when segue was gone.
Captain
# 1304
09-14-2012, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Cortana looks

For what it's worth commander I'm sorry. You say they all died for nothing well if our plan we made fail in the end you right. But then most of won't be around long enough to worry about it. I wish things didn't go te way they do but sometimes even in the worst of situations there is one thing you humanoids seem to be able to cling to. Hope if you have lost hope you are lost. You may not believe he has it but Rommel has hope that in the end even though he will probably die he has hope that those who survive will be stronger. Do you still have hope commander?

She lets simply stands there watching. In her mind going over all those that would die if these people had lived ad how many would die if she or Rommel failed or if Rommel fell into darkness when segue was gone.
Dorman: You still don't get it. Rommel isn't doing this for others. That was evident when he sided with the Borg once more, evident again when he first started, and evident even now that he isn't concerned with others. Just himself. Killing him was possibley the worst thing that could have been done. Whoever he is working with I sense is just using him like always. Your boss is not in control. He thinks he is and you think he is. But from what I see He is not. If Rommel was concerned about saving people he would have worked with us instead of against us. We work better together than apart. But this just cemented his place against us. I am past forgiving him I don't pity him. He isn't worth it anymore. I do pity you and your lack of understanding.

But since you are here and helped caused this. I think you owe me and everyone else here a lot now. Your boss more so.

*He takes her out of sick bay. After he places the sheet over Ross and pats his head. *
Career Officer
# 1305
09-14-2012, 12:55 AM
As Rommel sits in his shuttle traveling back he recieves the message that Ross is dead. He takes a moment to think of te officer and thinks I himself again what would happen if he had not done what needed to be done.
Captain
# 1306
09-14-2012, 12:58 AM
*Rommel's vessel*

*The ghost of Allen appears in front of Rommel.*

Rommel you know you are dooming all of us to darkness if you do succeed.
Career Officer
# 1307
09-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Dorman: You still don't get it. Rommel isn't doing this for others. That was evident when he sided with the Borg once more, evident again when he first started, and evident even now that he isn't concerned with others. Just himself. Killing him was possibley the worst thing that could have been done. Whoever he is working with I sense is just using him like always. Your boss is not in control. He thinks he is and you think he is. But from what I see He is not. If Rommel was concerned about saving people he would have worked with us instead of against us. We work better together than apart. But this just cemented his place against us. I am past forgiving him I don't pity him. He isn't worth it anymore. I do pity you and your lack of understanding.

But since you are here and helped caused this. I think you owe me and everyone else here a lot now. Your boss more so.

*He takes her out of sick bay. After he places the sheet over Ross and pats his head. *
She simply looks at dorman.

My young commander I figured you would say something like this. You don't even know what you are fighting against or who for that matter. But ( her color soon changes to a dark violet a sign she is very angry) if you ever try to harm me and Matthew I will transport you out an airlock before you can blink. Don't think you can limit me commander. Especially when you don't know my intentions or my goal. She then is silent.
Career Officer
# 1308
09-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
*Rommel's vessel*

*The ghost of Allen appears in front of Rommel.*

Rommel you know you are dooming all of us to darkness if you do succeed.
It is to late for that Allen. If I didn't work with them they would have destroyed everything. Now though I might just have a chance. I know much more of there power then they think i do. If and when the time comes I must be ready.
Captain
# 1309
09-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
She simply looks at dorman.

My young commander I figured you would say something like this. You don't even know what you are fighting against or who for that matter. But ( her color soon changes to a dark violet a sign she is very angry) if you ever try to harm me and Matthew I will transport you out an airlock before you can blink. Don't think you can limit me commander. Especially when you don't know my intentions or my goal. She then is silent.
Dorman: No If I wanted to harm you I would have crushed the chip and disintegrated it. But your still here. Now if that is out of the way. Talk. Enlighten me. Get me to understand. If you wanted to transport me out the airlock you would have done so already. Now please mam talk get me to understand. You both could have avoided this if you only had said something. But since blood doesn't concern you. I don't expect you to understand me.
Career Officer
# 1310
09-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Occ: I just had a thought if you want to bring Allen back in as a new type let me know. I know how I could work that out.