Career Officer
# 1311
09-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: No If I wanted to harm you I would have crushed the chip and disintegrated it. But your still here. Now if that is out of the way. Talk. Enlighten me. Get me to understand. If you wanted to transport me out the airlock you would have done so already. Now please mam talk get me to understand. You both could have avoided this if you only had said something. But since blood doesn't concern you. I don't expect you to understand me.
I think it was a price worth paying. If I tell you who or what is behind all this the only thing it would accomplish now is the death of Rommel. And I am not willing to take that chance.
Captain
# 1312
09-14-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Occ: I just had a thought if you want to bring Allen back in as a new type let me know. I know how I could work that out.
OOC: I think it works better if he is only in a sense a ghost or an essence. I am still thinking about how to resolve it. What was he rewarded exactly. Show that to the readers.
Captain
# 1313
09-14-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
I think it was a price worth paying. If I tell you who or what is behind all this the only thing it would accomplish now is the death of Rommel. And I am not willing to take that chance.
Dorman: You care about him don't you? I can understand that. But if you both are capable of defending yourselves then please. Tell me.
Career Officer
# 1314
09-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Dorman: You care about him don't you? I can understand that. But if you both are capable of defending yourselves then please. Tell me.
This much alone I will tell you. I can sense they are not hear. The beings here make the iconians look like children. Rommel has spent years studying to harness the power of the shadows who this group thinks they are. But they are not close but they aren't Rommel needs to get close to them and needs more time to prepare before he can make a move. He doesn't trust them but he now can keep an eye on them. As for me I'll keep that my little secret.
Captain
# 1315
09-14-2012, 01:17 AM
Quote:
It is to late for that Allen. If I didn't work with them they would have destroyed everything. Now though I might just have a chance. I know much more of there power then they think i do. If and when the time comes I must be ready.
You underestimate your friends. Your slipping into darkness and you don't even see it. I do. It is corrupting you the more you help them. You still had a choice. A choice is all that matters. But you did not come forward with it. Look at yourself

*shows Rommel the darkness consuming him.*

You sold your soul and you don't even see it. You underestimated them. They are playing you and this is what they want.
Captain
# 1316
09-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
This much alone I will tell you. I can sense they are not hear. The beings here make the iconians look like children. Rommel has spent years studying to harness the power of the shadows who this group thinks they are. But they are not close but they aren't Rommel needs to get close to them and needs more time to prepare before he can make a move. He doesn't trust them but he now can keep an eye on them. As for me I'll keep that my little secret.
Dorman: Did you ever consider that is how the shadows gain followers? They lure them with knowledge and power before they take away their free will. They seem more like slaves than shadows themselves. It seems to me you forgot the function of evil or how the saying goes. "The path to hell is paved with good intentions." It doesn't show itself outright it just lures you into doing it yourself.
Career Officer
# 1317
09-14-2012, 01:25 AM
Quote:
Dorman: Did you ever consider that is how the shadows gain followers? They lure them with knowledge and power before they take away their free will. They seem more like slaves than shadows themselves. It seems to me you forgot the function of evil or how the saying goes. "The path to hell is paved with good intentions." It doesn't show itself outright it just lures you into doing it yourself.
Well then you better hope your wrong.
Captain
# 1318
09-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Well then you better hope your wrong.
Dorman: Trust me Cortana, there are times where I wish I was. But this time I don't think I am. Tell me. what did they find that has disturbed you so much. But as you say. I have faith in possibility and the light in the sentient soul.
Career Officer
# 1319
09-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
You underestimate your friends. Your slipping into darkness and you don't even see it. I do. It is corrupting you the more you help them. You still had a choice. A choice is all that matters. But you did not come forward with it. Look at yourself

*shows Rommel the darkness consuming him.*

You sold your soul and you don't even see it. You underestimated them. They are playing you and this is what they want.
Rommel yelling back.: you don't think I thought of that before. If I hadn't agreed to help them I would be dead now an no one would know what is coming. I do and as for the evil yes I hate I hate them more then anyone. And that is what keeps me going now. Hate has been what's kept me going for almost 5 years now.
Career Officer
# 1320
09-14-2012, 01:29 AM
Quote:
Dorman: Trust me Cortana, there are times where I wish I was. But this time I don't think I am. Tell me. what did they find that has disturbed you so much.
You are asking me to put basically rommels life in you hands by telling you. Let me ask you if our positions where reversed would you take such a risk.