Career Officer
# 1321
09-14-2012, 02:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
You underestimate your friends. Your slipping into darkness and you don't even see it. I do. It is corrupting you the more you help them. You still had a choice. A choice is all that matters. But you did not come forward with it. Look at yourself

*shows Rommel the darkness consuming him.*

You sold your soul and you don't even see it. You underestimated them. They are playing you and this is what they want.
And don't pretend to know me Allen. You have never really known me.
Captain
# 1322
09-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel yelling back.: you don't think I thought of that before. If I hadn't agreed to help them I would be dead now an no one would know what is coming. I do and as for the evil yes I hate I hate them more then anyone. And that is what keeps me going now. Hate has been what's kept me going for almost 5 years now.
You do not think I would have gotten you out of that jam? How little faith you show in others. This is what got you in this mess Rommel. You fail to realize that your attempts to change the world has only brought more and more suffering and more death. If you had come to Ross or even me with this I would have found some way to help. I do not hate you Rommel I never did. No matter what you did. Ross did as well. He did his best to try and keep you away from trouble. But now... look at what you have done. You killed the one man that would have protected you the best he could. Now you have only me a dead man..
Captain
# 1323
09-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
And don't pretend to know me Allen. You have never really known me.
Rommel I know that plan that the shadows are moving to. I know what the universe is doing. That has given me the knowledge of all things by no way am I a god. I know you try and do the right thing. You try but your hate has become like a gnarled root.

*Ross appears in front of him*
Career Officer
# 1324
09-14-2012, 02:42 AM
Quote:
You underestimate your friends. Your slipping into darkness and you don't even see it. I do. It is corrupting you the more you help them. You still had a choice. A choice is all that matters. But you did not come forward with it. Look at yourself

*shows Rommel the darkness consuming him.*

You sold your soul and you don't even see it. You underestimated them. They are playing you and this is what they want.
Quote:
You do not think I would have gotten you out of that jam? How little faith you show in others. This is what got you in this mess Rommel. You fail to realize that your attempts to change the world has only brought more and more suffering and more death. If you had come to Ross or even me with this I would have found some way to help. I do not hate you Rommel I never did. No matter what you did. Ross did as well. He did his best to try and keep you away from trouble. But now... look at what you have done. You killed the one man that would have protected you the best he could. Now you have only me a dead man..
Allen I have little faith in others because I have learned to not trust. I never could really trust. And I still don't now more then ever. And you Allen think that you can fix everyones problems.
Captain
# 1325
09-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
You are asking me to put basically rommels life in you hands by telling you. Let me ask you if our positions where reversed would you take such a risk.
Dorman: Like you mentioned before Sacrifice and Duty. Even if it pays the ultimate price. No one does it lightly. But I think Rommel's fate is out of your hands. He has done this to himself.
Career Officer
# 1326
09-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Quote:
Rommel I know that plan that the shadows are moving to. I know what the universe is doing. That has given me the knowledge of all things by no way am I a god. I know you try and do the right thing. You try but your hate has become like a gnarled root.

*Ross appears in front of him*
Hate is what has kept me alive the past years Allen. Cold hard hate.
Career Officer
# 1327
09-14-2012, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Dorman: Like you mentioned before Sacrifice and Duty. Even if it pays the ultimate price. No one does it lightly. But I think Rommel's fate is out of your hands. He has done this to himself.
You have avoided a direct answer if I was asking you to sacrifice your family again would you be able to do it commander.
Captain
# 1328
09-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Allen I have little faith in others because I have learned to not trust. I never could really trust. And I still don't now more then ever. And you Allen think that you can fix everyones problems.
Ross: That is up to everyone else. Not to us. We are only Guardians. A part of the life force of the galaxy. I do not hate you for taking my life. I felt only pity that I failed to get through to you... and for you.

Rommel do you wish me to tell you what is going to transpire?

It is not my place to fix everyone's problems. It is up to all newtypes to show the light within the heart of everyone.
Captain
# 1329
09-14-2012, 02:49 AM
Quote:
You have avoided a direct answer if I was asking you to sacrifice your family again would you be able to do it commander.
Dorman: You forget that one key fact. That was taken out of my hands. Your master made that choice to attack. You and Rommel made that choice instead of me.
Career Officer
# 1330
09-14-2012, 02:50 AM
Quote:
Ross: That is up to everyone else. Not to us. We are only Guardians. A part of the life force of the galaxy. I do not hate you for taking my life. I felt only pity that I failed to get through to you... and for you.

Rommel do you wish me to tell you what is going to transpire?

It is not my place to fix everyone's problems. It is up to all newtypes to show the light within the heart of everyone.
Laughs to himself.

That is what some of you never understood. Some don't have a light anymore. What little light i had vanished years a go at te hands of the Borg.