Captain
# 13441
02-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Dani: Terry, it's Femme Fatale.

*She smirks at him mockingly.*

Okay, so where would the safehouse be? I mean, it's your program. Is it under a barber's shop or a post box?
Terry: No its a hotel room.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13442
02-16-2014, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: No its a hotel room.
Dani *mockingly*: I'm disappointed.

*She winces as she looks at the bloody rag on her right arm.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 13443
02-16-2014, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Dani *mockingly*: I'm disappointed.

*She winces as she looks at the bloody rag on her right arm.*
Terry: I will keep that in mind..

*he takes a bottle of whiskey off of the bar..*

Come on we will get you patched up..
Career Officer
# 13444
02-16-2014, 10:45 PM
Lasky is walking to his quarters as bishop walks up behind him.

Bishop: you are upset. What is wrong.

Lasky: nothin really.

Bishop: you forget i am telepathic. I know something is bothering you.

Lasky: sigh yes this new enemy we found. Why can't we find one peaceful or friendly race.

Bishop: you forget those of the Milky Way.

Lasky: I meant close to home.

Bishop : my people often wondered the same. But we didn't lose hope. We continued to explore to discover to learn.

Lasky: yeah I suppose.

Bishop: do not distress. I sense a new age will soon approach.

Lasky: I hope your right.

Occ: also since I've never done it for bishop now seems to be a good time. Bishop while looking like a human is not. He is based mostly off of the JUstice Leagu Martin man hunter. So no one really knows what he actually looks like. He can snap shift and has strong telepathic abilities.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 13445
02-17-2014, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Terry: I will keep that in mind..

*he takes a bottle of whiskey off of the bar..*

Come on we will get you patched up..
Dani: It's just a flesh wound.

*Meanwhile, Bridge.*

O'Connor: Commander, I've traced down the problem.

When the holodeck computer overloaded, it corrupted the active program and damaged the holodeck interface, including the safeties. But, instead of the program shutting down, the system tried to use a different program to fill in the blanks.

I don't know if I can shut it down.

If the captain and lieutenant Forrester run the program to its conclusion, then the holodeck should automatically shut down.

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 13446
02-17-2014, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Dani: It's just a flesh wound.

*Meanwhile, Bridge.*

O'Connor: Commander, I've traced down the problem.

When the holodeck computer overloaded, it corrupted the active program and damaged the holodeck interface, including the safeties. But, instead of the program shutting down, the system tried to use a different program to fill in the blanks.

I don't know if I can shut it down.

If the captain and lieutenant Forrester run the program to its conclusion, then the holodeck should automatically shut down.
Wade: Any chance we can drop hints to them?

*Inside the holodeck they reach the outside of the motel...*

Terry: Trust me you don't want that to get infected. 21st century medicine was not that much better than the previous century.
Starfleet Veteran
# 13447
02-17-2014, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Wade: Any chance we can drop hints to them?

*Inside the holodeck they reach the outside of the motel...*

Terry: Trust me you don't want that to get infected. 21st century medicine was not that much better than the previous century.
Dani: Fine.

Starfleet Veteran
# 13448
02-17-2014, 09:50 AM
*Pegasus Prime, S.S. Tora Zhiyal. The Zhiyal is taking on agricultural supplies for a series of colonies near a large nebula called the 'Pegasus Circle' for its ecliptic shape. Meanwhile, Tara is sitting in her quarters with Luke.*

Luke: Are you sure you're okay?

Tara: I had her, Luke. I could have ended her.

Luke: I know it doesn't seem like it, but you did the right thing.

Career Officer
# 13449
02-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Harper is walking around the facility with firefly.

Harper: any new reports I want to hear.

Firefly: want to hear no. Need to hear yes. A battle group was attacked and defeated near the last arm of Virgo. 8 ships destroyed.

Harper: how.

Firefly: still mostly unknown. The unsc is prepping for a full scale assault already though. Admiral hood is in command of the fleet heading there.

Harper: well at least they got a good person leading the assault.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 13450
02-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Dani: Fine.
*Inside the room Terry sits her down her arm over the sink. He removes the top of the whiskey... He looks through the first aid kit and finds really substandard things. *

Terry: Want me to pour it on the wound? Or do you want to swig it?