Career Officer
# 1351
09-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: *waits pateniently feeling her conflict* If it helps I do not blame you... But I feel sorry for you, seeing you used like that. I don't know what is there at Starbase 41, the only one that might of known would have been Admiral Ross.

Just so you know I felt the same kind of thing during the Khitomer Accords. But a Reman taught me the difference that I needed to know. I could have went instead of him but I was ordered to do something different. I knew more would die if I did not go. So I went. Soon that Reman took a shot meant for Ross and he died.

Would I make that same choice again even if it caused me pain. I would because it saved not only lives but the quadrant itself from more devastating conflict.
Cortana: well that is all I can tell you is they are there and thu will be waiting.
Career Officer
# 1352
09-14-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
*The Whisper is gone. But replaced by a familiar voice. Rommels own voice.*

Manifestation: You did well other me. Our soul is now one with the darkness a slave to it now. There is no going back.
No there is not. But we will have to make a move sooner or later to overthrow these fake shadows. They do not understand the true power they try to control.
Captain
# 1353
09-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cortana: well that is all I can tell you is they are there and thu will be waiting.
Dorman: Very well. *Places something into her holo emitter* I think it is only right that I leave this with you for you to read and look through. It isn't much. It is only a memory port.

*Images of Dorman and his late wife enter Cortana's field of vision, messages to his wife, Ross' images with Shelana and his sister, Messages to both of them, Twimelek, Images of Allen and Kara and then some of a pregnant Kara, audio messages from all of them, and finally a photo of The foursome Allen, Ross, Val, and Batrak with Rommel smiling at the academy.*
Career Officer
# 1354
09-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Very well. *Places something into her holo emitter* I think it is only right that I leave this with you for you to read and look through. It isn't much. It is only a memory port.

*Images of Dorman and his late wife enter Cortana's field of vision, messages to his wife, Ross' images with Shelana and his sister, Messages to both of them, Twimelek, Images of Allen and Kara and then some of a pregnant Kara, audio messages from all of them, and finally a photo of The foursome Allen, Ross, Val, and Batrak with Rommel smiling at the academy.*
Cortana simply looks at the image. Seeing Rommel when he was younger and full of life brings a holographic tears to her eyes.
Captain
# 1355
09-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
No there is not. But we will have to make a move sooner or later to overthrow these fake shadows. They do not understand the true power they try to control.
Manifestation: Fool. Don't you realize. They know they are followers. Slaves. and now we are slaves to the shadows too. Because You see Allen was right when he told you that these aliens are not the shadows but their army. Now you are their pawn. *Laughs* Why are we always the fool, the fool with so much arrogance to be stronger than a newtype.

*Evil cackling*

Fool. First Twimalk, then Desalle, then Tomalk once again, then Reinhart, and now your masters the shadows.

Rommel don't you know trying to play the Byronic hero was never your role. It was being a pawn.

Thanks to you our masters now have no one in their way to stop them. Your assets have already been seized and are now working for the Shadows.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1356
09-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
*USS Lancaster*

Helmsmen: This is USS Lancaster we are bringing more news and a funeral procession. Fleet Admiral Ross has been assassinated by Matthew Rommel.
*Deep Space 61, Ops.*

Ops Lt.: Sir? Do we let them through?

Matt: We've got a missing set of armour on the station!

Emma: Again, a shuttle left around the same time without clearance. Don't you think--

matt: There may be something, or someone, on station who knows what's going on. If we begin allowing ships to dock again, we could lose him! Tell the Lancaster to stand by.

*Deltios V, Daqar City. Deltios V is a Federation Colony in the Gamma Quadrant, linked to the rest of the Federation by a Transwarp Gateway. Tuck has been drawn here by suspicions that someone in Daqar has information about the Darwin Attack. He's left his armour on his and Drake's ship. The two are walking through the city in civilian clothes with bandannas over their mouths and lower face, and hoods covering their heads. The Planet's natural Tylanium deposits reduce Sensors to an effective range of 15% maximum. This is a valuable advantage to the planet's defence garrison. Unfortunately, it also makes all Weather Control units useless, so this area of the planet has to endure sandstorms every week or so (Like Britain and the rain). Luckily, this means that Drake's and Terry's disguises won't draw much attention, as they move to meet up with Drake's contact.*

Terry: Wasn't there an attempted rebellion on this planet last year?

Drake: Why do you think I even have an operative here?

Terry: I see your point. So, where's your contact?

Drake: We passed his location about five minutes ago.

Terry: Then why are we--?

Drake: Because, someone's been following us since Tapar Stadium.

Terry: What? *Looks back*

Drake: Eyes front. He's a Jem'Hadar. Probably a resident.

Terry: I thought the Jem'Hadar were soldiers.

Drake: Like I said, a resident. Most likely from the Dominion Consulate. *Looks back* And now he knows we're onto him. Nice work. *Grabs a phaser, aims it at an empty spot in front of them and fires. It hits a Jem'Hadar, who collapses to the floor*

Terry: How did you...?

Drake: You think Section 31 cares about the Law on Genetics? Come on. It would be unfortunate for us to be here when the authorities arrive. *Grabs Terry's arm and hits a device on his wrist. The two vanish, cloaked.* Stay close to me.

*A few minutes later, a man is sat in his home watching the FNN report on Admiral Ross' death. He hears his door chime, grabs a disruptor rifle, and opens a slot in the Door at eye level*

Man: Who is it?

Drake: Open the damn door Mac!

Man: Password?

Drake: Open the door before I blast your leg off!

Mac: Yep. It's you!

Drake *Sarcastically*: Brilliant observation! *Serious* Open. The. Door.

*Mac hits a control and allows the door to slide open. Drake and Terry enter and the door closes and locks behind them. Mac leads them into the Lounge, as Drake takes off his hood and bandanna. Drake takes a position between and to the left of Mac and Terry. (Note: Terry's back is to the Camera)*

Drake: Mac, may I introduce my associate?

*Terry takes his hood and bandanna off (Back still to the camera)*

Mac: Hey! I recognise you! They're talking about you on the news! You're supposed to be dead!

Terry: Looks can be deceiving, and you shouldn't believe everything on the News. The Darwin. What do you know?

Mac: The what now?

*Drake pulls out his phaser, and a flash of orange energy blows Mac's foot off*

Mac: *Screams in pain* WHAT THE HELL!!!?

Drake: DON'T **** WITH US, MAC!!! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!? Talk fast!?

Mac: NOTHING!!! I SWEAR!!!

*This is followed by Drake blowing the other foot off*

Mac: *Screams* FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Terry: Frank!

Drake: Next is your head! What do you know? NOW!

Mac: OKAY! OKAY! REBELS! IT WAS THE REBELS!

Drake: Rebels? *Blows off his hand* MORE SPECIFIC!

Mac: JEM'HADAR!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!

*Drake presses his phaser to Mac's head, clutching the trigger*

Terry: FRANK!

*Drake pulls the trigger. Nothing happens*

Drake *Softly*: Thank you. *Drops a hypo by Mac's remaining hand, filled with painkillers. Drake and Terry then leave the building, replacing their disguises as they do so.*

Terry: You didn't have to torture him.

Drake: He's used to it. I'll call the Medics.

Terry: What if he turns you in?

Drake: He may be stupid, but he's not suicidal. See that house there? Belongs to a certain operative who went dark. Planetary Authorities are currently searching it. They're all on lunch break right now, but, it would be unfortunate if they found something important in there. *Takes out a small transmitter* This also works as a deterrent to anyone who thinks to cross S31. *Taps the controls. The building explodes* Like I said, Mac's not suicidal.

Terry: You're insane.

Drake: Do you want to know how I got these scars?

Terry: Don't even think about making that joke!

*Drake grabs Terry's arm and hits the wrist device again, this time, beaming to a Runabout in orbit. The Runabout then warps out.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1357
09-14-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Cortana simply looks at the image. Seeing Rommel when he was younger and full of life brings a holographic tears to her eyes.
*There is a familliar Whisper in her hearing. From the Quantum Processor Galeni. *

Entity: Do you see now. There was nothing you could do to stop Rommel's fall into darkness, it was foretold and nothing can stop that outcome. The only thing left to you is to help these people and aid in the coming battle. The largest since Celes Prime.
Career Officer
# 1358
09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Manifestation: Fool. Don't you realize. They know they are followers. Slaves. and now we are slaves to the shadows too. Because You see Allen was right when he told you that these aliens are not the shadows but their army. Now you are their pawn. *Laughs* Why are we always the fool, the fool with so much arrogance to be stronger than a newtype.

*Evil cackling*

Fool. First Twimalk, then Desalle, then Tomalk once again, then Reinhart, and now your masters the shadows.

Rommel don't you know trying to play the Byronic hero was never your role. It was being a pawn.

Thanks to you our masters now have no one in their way to stop them. Your assets have already been seized and are now working for the Shadows.
Smiles to himself.

Oh the fate of all. He opens another of the ancient scrolls and begins reading.
Career Officer
# 1359
09-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Rommel is on his ship meditating on the ancient scripts and is interrupted by a message.

Man: section 31 was on the planet looking to find out what happened to the Darwin.

Rommel: very well. I will deal with drake soon enough. Continue your work.

He soon is back at the scripts studying the ancients knowledge.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1360
09-14-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Rommel is on his ship meditating on the ancient scripts and is interrupted by a message.

Man: section 31 was on the planet looking to find out what happened to the Darwin.

Rommel: very well. I will deal with drake soon enough. Continue your work.

He soon is back at the scripts studying the ancients knowledge.
*OOC: I actually wasn't planning to involve Rommel in what happened to the Darwin. It's just what Mac said: Jem'Hadar rebels.*
My Fan Fictions