Career Officer
# 131
07-06-2012, 10:57 AM
soon dr.Hampton arrives at starfleet command and spends the next couple hours there in a meeting when he leaves he beams up to the Nx Flame. a modified nova class ship with better weapons and shields.and soon leaves sol system.
Captain
# 132
07-06-2012, 11:16 AM
*Fleet Admiral Allen sits the two men down in the conference room and sits at the front chair.*

Now lets speak of these current goings on. Right now the Iconian Taskforce has observed strange goings on during the war with the tzenkethi war. Krenn as it turns out was not a Klingon but a serventile race that was dependent on nano-machines that gave him his abilities. Not long later an unknown force began destroying the facility.

*slides the reports toward the two officers.*

These reports cover the findings, the attack, and what we discovered on the DeForrest Kelly. They are the same... Admiral Soval is still comatose at the time being.
Career Officer
# 133
07-06-2012, 11:27 AM
on board the nx flame.

lt.Tanton" sir these coordinates rake us into a quarintined zone sir.'

" I know lt. not take us to the coordinates now the sooner we get there the better."

Lt,"i sir"

" Oh and commander engage our new cloaking device."

soon the Nx flame disappears from view and sensors
Starfleet Veteran
# 134
07-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Fleet Admiral Allen sits the two men down in the conference room and sits at the front chair.*

Now lets speak of these current goings on. Right now the Iconian Taskforce has observed strange goings on during the war with the tzenkethi war. Krenn as it turns out was not a Klingon but a serventile race that was dependent on nano-machines that gave him his abilities. Not long later an unknown force began destroying the facility.

*slides the reports toward the two officers.*

These reports cover the findings, the attack, and what we discovered on the DeForrest Kelly. They are the same... Admiral Soval is still comatose at the time being.
Ryan: Alright. Let's start with the Klingon involvement in the DeForest Kelley incident. General?

Torpal: Our forces found the DeForest Kelley floating adrift between Krenn's base and the Klingon Homeworld. We couldn't beam over due to a strange level of radiation. It was gone by the time our ships brought her to you, but by then we were in Neutral Space and couldn't beam over without jeopardising our current ceasefire with your people.

It should be noted that, for a federation ship, very few consoles seem to have spontaneously exploded, according to this report.

Ryan: Thank you, General. Admiral, I was en route to Khitomer for the Peace negotiations when General Torpal's ship intercepted me. When I heard what had happened, I tried to get here as fast as I could and try to keep you from implicating the Klingons. From this report, I'm glad to see I was mistakenly under the impression that you were a "Cartwright" or a "Chang".

Something you should know though. Three federation bases along the Romulan border have gone silent, and we're getting no word from several VGA bases in the area. There's an unusually high amount of Romulan Comm. traffic though.

*In Sickbay*

Daya: That's all the physical damage repaired. He's still not waking up, though.

Tarek: A suggestion, Captain. If a meld with Admiral Soval, I may be able to "jump start" his advanced mental, and physical, functions.

Daya: Not 100% sure? What's the risk?

Tarek: To the Admiral? Minimal. To me? If I go too deep and he dies while our minds are in contact, my mind could be lost with his, or, my mind may carry his back into my body. Our personalities would merge until his mind was transferred to another body. Another "living" body.

Daya: Those are pretty high risks.

Tarek: The latter has a slim chance of occurring, sir. It should be noted, that, if I'm successful, the Admiral will wake up. Given the information he possesses, and his skills in Starfleet, could save thousands of lives, it is only logical that I make the attempt. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If it makes you feel more secure, I will transfer my Katra to a volunteer. If my mind dies with his, I can be restored.

Daya: Tarek, you just found your volunteer.

Tarek: Sir, I'm not sure you completely understand what this will entail. If my Katra is not returned to my body within a few days--

Daya: I'll start losing my mind, with the possibility of trying to knock out the Commander of Starfleet Security with a Vulcan Nerve Pinch.

Tarek: *raises eyebrow*

Daya: My first host had the privilege of meeting Leonard McCoy.

Tarek: Indeed? *Places hand on Captain Saph's face* My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. Our minds are merging. Our minds are one. Remember. *removes hand* Captain?

Daya: I don't feel any different.

Tarek: You will. *Places both hands on Admiral Soval's face* This may take some time. My mind to your mind...
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill

Last edited by ryan218; 07-06-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 135
07-06-2012, 12:26 PM
soon the flame arrives at its coordinates i want all senior officers in conference romm 1 now.

" as you aall know we are on a special assignment from starfleet intel. with the rising iconian threat starfleet intel thinks they might try to set up a listening post here where the genisis project was started.this area has been under lock down still ever since that inccident. we are going to remain here for some time running sans and amking sure there are no ships bases ect of any kind here."

Cmnd Jeppry "sir what will we do if we find anything.'

"if it isnt iconian we destriy it. if it is iconian we document it and warn sfc."

" you all have your orders people lets get this under way we dont have alot of time. I want this ship at red alert the whole time we are here."
Career Officer
# 136
07-06-2012, 12:27 PM
after the conference he leaves to his ready room as he reads about the genisis project
Captain
# 137
07-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Alright. Let's start with the Klingon involvement in the DeForest Kelley incident. General?

Torpal: Our forces found the DeForest Kelley floating adrift between Krenn's base and the Klingon Homeworld. We couldn't beam over due to a strange level of radiation. It was gone by the time our ships brought her to you, but by then we were in Neutral Space and couldn't beam over without jeopardising our current ceasefire with your people.

It should be noted that, for a federation ship, very few consoles seem to have spontaneously exploded, according to this report.

Ryan: Thank you, General. Admiral, I was en route to Khitomer for the Peace negotiations when General Torpal's ship intercepted me. When I heard what had happened, I tried to get here as fast as I could and try to keep you from implicating the Klingons. From this report, I'm glad to see I was mistakenly under the impression that you were a "Cartwright" or a "Chang".

Something you should know though. Three federation bases along the Romulan border have gone silent, and we're getting no word from several VGA bases in the area. There's an unusually high amount of Romulan Comm. traffic though.

*In Sickbay*

Daya: That's all the physical damage repaired. He's still not waking up, though.

Tarek: A suggestion, Captain. If a meld with Admiral Soval, I may be able to "jump start" his advanced mental, and physical, functions.

Daya: Not 100% sure? What's the risk?

Tarek: To the Admiral? Minimal. To me? If I go too deep and he dies while our minds are in contact, my mind could be lost with his, or, my mind may carry his back into my body. Our personalities would merge until his mind was transferred to another body. Another "living" body.

Daya: Those are pretty high risks.

Tarek: The latter has a slim chance of occurring, sir. It should be noted, that, if I'm successful, the Admiral will wake up. Given the information he possesses, and his skills in Starfleet, could save thousands of lives, it is only logical that I make the attempt. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If it makes you feel more secure, I will transfer my Katra to a volunteer. If my mind dies with his, I can be restored.

Daya: Tarek, you just found your volunteer.

Tarek: Sir, I'm not sure you completely understand what this will entail. If my Katra is not returned to my body within a few days--

Daya: I'll start losing my mind, with the possibility of trying to knock out the Commander of Starfleet Security with a Vulcan Nerve Pinch.

Tarek: *raises eyebrow*

Daya: My first host had the privilege of meeting Leonard McCoy.

Tarek: Indeed? *Places hand on Captain Saph's face* My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. Our minds are merging. Our minds are one. Remember. *removes hand* Captain?

Daya: I don't feel any different.

Tarek: You will. *Places both hands on Admiral Soval's face* This may take some time. My mind to your mind...
I did not think the Klingons would attack the Kelly, proof also showed that someone tried to make it look like that. It was rushed and sloppy. I always look for the strange and odd details. The radiation levels were present all over the ship.

The Romulan Border is what I suspected when they caught wind of my promotion and my assignment. I suspect the remnants of the Tal Shiar and elements of Empress Sela's government. Which would mean Iconians are involved...

General.. Do you have any way of finding Iconian infiltration agents?
Captain
# 138
07-06-2012, 03:21 PM
*Commander Jane stands by watching*

This is crazy.
Career Officer
# 139
07-06-2012, 05:44 PM
a short while later aboard the flame.

" sir we have completed our first scan of the sector and as we suspected there are a few pirate outposts but the more interesting reading comes from the remains of the genisis planet."

"let me see the readings ensign."

the ensign hands hampton a padd with the readings.

"helm take us closer make sure sensor jammers and cloaking device are running. comm officer send a report to starfleet command and admiral allen i believe he is in charge of the iconian task force inform he we may have discovered a listenening post."

the flame soon begins to move closer to the anomily.
Starfleet Veteran
# 140
07-07-2012, 04:57 AM
Quote:
I did not think the Klingons would attack the Kelly, proof also showed that someone tried to make it look like that. It was rushed and sloppy. I always look for the strange and odd details. The radiation levels were present all over the ship.

The Romulan Border is what I suspected when they caught wind of my promotion and my assignment. I suspect the remnants of the Tal Shiar and elements of Empress Sela's government. Which would mean Iconians are involved...

General.. Do you have any way of finding Iconian infiltration agents?
Torpal: Unfortunately, no. But, I've convinced my government that if our two empires pool their resources, we may have a better chance of exposing these Petaq'.

Quote:
*Commander Jane stands by watching*

This is crazy.
Daya: I've seen Vulcans do things similar to this since 100 years ago, commander. Tarek?

Tarek: Your mind...to my mind. My...thoughts...to your thoughts. My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts. The heart beats regularly. The blood circulates.

*On the patient stat. screen, Sovals life signs begin to return to normal. Tarek removes his hands from Soval's face.*

Tarek: It is done. Now, Captain?

Daya: Right.

*Tarek places his hands on Daya's face.*

Tarek: Forget.

*Tarek removes his hands from Daya's face.*

Soval: It appears I've survived, somehow. Commander Tarek, it is agreeable to see you again. You have my gratitude for saving my life.

Tarek: Peace and long life, Admiral.

Soval: Live long and prosper. Commander Jane, please inform Admiral Allen that I am well and request that I be discharged so I may speak with him on a matter of Federation security.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill