Starfleet Veteran
# 1401
09-16-2012, 03:09 AM
*A few kilometres from Shadow's command ship. Drake and Terry are approaching in the Runabout, cloaked.*

Terry: You're sure they can't see us?

Drake: Please! Even a tachyon scanner couldn't detect us!

*The command ship initiates a barrage of weapons fire on the Runabout's position*

Terry: You were saying?!

Drake: Shut up! *Turns the Runabout away and jumps to warp*

Terry: Now, we try it my way.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1402
09-16-2012, 10:07 AM
As Lord Shadow is observing the battle.

No pull our ships away from mars. Pull them just outside of there rail guns range.
Captain
# 1403
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As Lord Shadow is observing the battle.

No pull our ships away from mars. Pull them just outside of there rail guns range.
Galeni: Very well. Adjusting forecast.

*OOC: I am pretty sick at the moment so I am sorry if I am in and out of here. Bad Ear Ache enough have me in bad pain.*
Career Officer
# 1404
09-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

*OOC: I am pretty sick at the moment so I am sorry if I am in and out of here. Bad Ear Ache enough have me in bad pain.*
Ooc: it's all good.

Lord Shadow stands on the observation room. Looking at the tactics being used ad calculating his own other options.

Lord shadow: prepare the primary stoke force for earth. We will bypass mars while our fleets are there and then we will strike at earth while they are occupied.
Career Officer
# 1405
09-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post

Lord Shadow: what is the probability of interference from Ross or Allen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1406
09-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Ooc: it's all good.

Lord Shadow stands on the observation room. Looking at the tactics being used ad calculating his own other options.

Lord shadow: prepare the primary stoke force for earth. We will bypass mars while our fleets are there and then we will strike at earth while they are occupied.
*A large group (10-15 people, wearing the same kind of armour as Terry's and being led by Terry) storms the command deck, killing all the Aliens except for Rommel and the alien standing beside him... and several at the end of the Deck, who raise their weapons to shoot.*

Terry: Don't even think about it! *A couple of seconds pass, and the Aliens look at each other, before Terry shoots them down with his rifle* Told them not to think about it. Alright, Rommel! Call it off! *All the troops surround him and his XO, holding their weapons up to him, and standing clear enough to avoid his "rage" (just by chance, they don't actually know about his "rage", nor do they know of his "possession".* I mean it!

*Rommel's subordinate reaches for his weapon, resulting in the Strike team gunning him down*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1407
09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*A large group (10-15 people, wearing the same kind of armour as Terry's and being led by Terry) storms the command deck, killing all the Aliens except for Rommel and the alien standing beside him... and several at the end of the Deck, who raise their weapons to shoot.*

Terry: Don't even think about it! *A couple of seconds pass, and the Aliens look at each other, before Terry shoots them down with his rifle* Told them not to think about it. Alright, Rommel! Call it off! *All the troops surround him and his XO, holding their weapons up to him, and standing clear enough to avoid his "rage" (just by chance, they don't actually know about his "rage", nor do they know of his "possession".* I mean it!

*Rommel's subordinate reaches for his weapon, resulting in the Strike team gunning him down*
Ha ha ha ha. Oh look at what we have here a little playing man playing with something he doesn't even understand. I must say this is a bold move by you but I must also inform you it was also forseen. I don't need men or weapons to kill you and every one else.

In a blink of an eye shadow has drawn his two blades slicing down all but terry.

Go and tell your commanders that I am not a force to be triffeled with or they will all die.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1408
09-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Ha ha ha ha. Oh look at what we have here a little playing man playing with something he doesn't even understand. I must say this is a bold move by you but I must also inform you it was also forseen. I don't need men or weapons to kill you and every one else.

In a blink of an eye shadow has drawn his two blades slicing down all but terry.

Go and tell your commanders that I am not a force to be triffeled with or they will all die.
*One hour earlier. A large room with all 15 Assault squad members plus Drake and Terry.*

Assault trooper 1: How long?

Terry: A few days. Now, we know what we have to do? *All the troops nod* Then snap to it!

*All the troops snap to attention and salute*

Assault Troopers *In unison*: Sir! *They all walk out, leaving only Drake and Terry in the room*

Drake: It'll never work.

Terry: Forever the optimist! If you're right, I want you ready on my signal.

Drake: What signal?

Terry: You won't miss it. Just don't miss your chance.

Drake: You crazy son of a... That's a one way trip.

Terry: That'll save all of us.

Drake: You'll be killed.

Terry: I know. See ya around, Frank. *Walks out*

*Present, Rommel's command deck*

Terry: Just... let me talk without the helmet, Matthew. *Terry removes the helmet, revealing Ryan's face.* I know you, Matt. I know what happened to your family, and I'm sorry. I also know that a part of you... the part that's still Matthew Rommel... hates what you've become. And... I forgive you.

You're saying I'm out of time to stop you? *grabs a photonic grenade* I'm not the only one! *Throws the grenade and covers his face. The grenade detonates, but, when Ryan looks back, Rommel's still there, unscathed.*

*Lord Shadow just looks at Ryan, his expression saying "That was pathetic"*

Ryan: By the way, you may want to look up the word "distraction". *nods to the front window, where a large Miranda class Starship can be seen hurtling toward the Command Deck* See you in hell! *Watches as the Starship collides and runs through the Command deck*

*Outside, The Miranda can be seen ripping through the ship, before detonating and vaporising the Command ship, leaving no apparent chance of Ryan, or Rommel having survived.*

*OOC: I say "apparent" because I'm not sure if I want to just leave Ryan as dead. But, whether Rommel survived or not is completely up to you.*

*Across the Quadrant, without Lord Shadow to direct them, all the Shadow Forces stop in their tracks and become defenceless, opening them up for allied attack.*

*FNN Broadcast, Mars Orbit*

FNN Reporter: The exhaustive and destructive struggle has left thousands dead so far and shows no signs of slowing down. We will try to keep you upda-- What the...? Switch to external monitors! *The image of the FNN reporter is replaced by an image of the Shadow ships stopping and becoming defenceless targets for the defence force, who use the opportunity.* The enemy appears to have... I don't even know! But, whatever has happened, the Allied fleet has gained the upper hand!

*A room. Drake stands alone, looking at a display showing the destruction of Rommel's Command Ship*

Drake: He did it. *Salutes* Godspeed, Captain.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1409
09-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Lord Shadow floats in space. Soon beamed aboard a cloaked vessel where he is taken to a med bay.
Captain
# 1410
09-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Lord Shadow: what is the probability of interference from Ross or Allen.
OOC: Actually Ryan, that being isn't Rommel anymore he is a Lord of Shadow the main baddie. He can't be killed normally he will just come back.

Galeni: Interference from Ross and Allen and the other Guardians is highly likely but not anytime soon. Approaching Earth is not a wise venture as you run the risk of being struck by the Railgun.

*More Alien vessels arrive as well as ground troops Lord Shadow is alive and well. Killing more of the Allied troops.*