Career Officer
# 1411
09-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Actually Ryan, that being isn't Rommel anymore he is a Lord of Shadow the main baddie. He can't be killed normally he will just come back.

Galeni: Interference from Ross and Allen and the other Guardians is highly likely but not anytime soon. Approaching Earth is not a wise venture as you run the risk of being struck by the Railgun.

*More Alien vessels arrive as well as ground troops Lord Shadow is alive and well. Killing more of the Allied troops.*
Well it made them think it was over. Evil laugh hahahaha.

Lord Shadow soon returns from a short stay in the medical center With even more ships and even more troops. He strikes at the neutral zone rator 3 Kronos and continues his attack on mars. While he soon boards the rail gun station himself to destroy it.
Captain
# 1412
09-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well it made them think it was over. Evil laugh hahahaha.

Lord Shadow soon returns from a short stay in the medical center With even more ships and even more troops. He strikes at the neutral zone rator 3 Kronos and continues his attack on mars. While he soon boards the rail gun station himself to destroy it.
*When he does Every one throws themselves in his way. Even Admiral Quale.*

*When they seem to be on the verge of losing, vessels appear out of fold space... Northman's remnant. Led by an older Urugag begin annhialating the Alien forces in the 3 main areas with the help of species 9042 and a familiar Guardian a Shedai.*

Urugag: For lead this world into a terrible change, at the cost of lives. We are a part of this galaxy to. We make up for that sin by fighting along side the sentient races of the galaxy. Men open fire and defend the major powers.

*Their vessels thin out the enemy vessels as the Dominion links up with the main force, along with the Deep Space Nine Contingent. They soon move onto Starbase 41 Dorman donning a special suit that uses his omega particles as weapons, Cortana in his helmet.*

Dorman: Cortana just lead me to the core, we will recapture it and then move in to reinforce the battle groups.

* Soon Quale and Shadow are engaged in combat, the bodies of his men around him faces his own end. But when Quale is struck with a killing blow.*

Quale: Got ya.

*The Railgun goes critical wiping out the Earth Invasion force and the shipyards.*

*SB 41*

Dorman: Is this it Cortana? *they enter the vast room with the core and a terminal*
Career Officer
# 1413
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
After finishing the rail gun he transports away before it explodes. When he arrives at a awaiting ship he stops.

Head for sb41 now they have gotten involved and it will be there undoing. Use the weapon against our enemies. I don't care if we wipe this galaxy clean of life I want them all destroyed.

He walks away to a level of the ship as he puts on his full armor an weapons that he had used eons ago against guardians of a different time.

I know you can hear me. I defeated the guardians once I can do it again.
Captain
# 1414
09-16-2012, 09:04 PM
*Dorman inserts Cortana into the terminal, and sets up Cortana to enter the Quantum Processor. *

Dorman: You know what to do.

*The weapon waiting is disabled and then destroyed by self destruction.*

*Inside the Processor, Galeni appears before Cortana. *

Galeni: Have you reconsidered the offer I proposed? You know what will happen next.

*Outside Dorman is met by the Guardians *

Dorman: I am not surprised you have arrived how do we beat him.

Guardian 1: The Shadow is a powerful entity, but with his vessel he is a killing machine. Capable of killing a guardian.

Guardian 3: But none the less we have to stop him, it is foretold he will not succeed.
Career Officer
# 1415
09-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
*Dorman inserts Cortana into the terminal, and sets up Cortana to enter the Quantum Processor. *

Dorman: You know what to do.

*The weapon waiting is disabled and then destroyed by self destruction.*

*Inside the Processor, Galeni appears before Cortana. *

Galeni: Have you reconsidered the offer I proposed? You know what will happen next.

*Outside Dorman is met by the Guardians *

Dorman: I am not surprised you have arrived how do we beat him.

Guardian 1: The Shadow is a powerful entity, but with his vessel he is a killing machine. Capable of killing a guardian.

Guardian 3: But none the less we have to stop him, it is foretold he will not succeed.
They here a slow clapping from behind them.

Well let's see what we have hear I have a group of guardians an ai and yes captain dorman. As for Allen's computer he let's out a barrage of dark energy into it. Lying piece of machinery.

Looks at the group of guardians.

All so pitifully young. I'll give you a quick death if you surrender now. Otherwise we I will get my pleasure from killing you 4.
Career Officer
# 1416
09-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Lord Shadow stands there waiting for the guardians to move as he calculates what will happen.
Captain
# 1417
09-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
They here a slow clapping from behind them.

Well let's see what we have hear I have a group of guardians an ai and yes captain dorman. As for Allen's computer he let's out a barrage of dark energy into it. Lying piece of machinery.

Looks at the group of guardians.

All so pitifully young. I'll give you a quick death if you surrender now. Otherwise we I will get my pleasure from killing you 4.
Dorman: Shadow.. You do know that AI wasn't capable of lying. As for surrendering *More guardians appear, then Rei Ross, Admiral Bat'rak, and Admiral Val.* I am not but I propose this. Just me and you no one interrupts whoever wins... wins.
Career Officer
# 1418
09-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Dorman: Shadow.. You do know that AI wasn't capable of lying. As for surrendering *More guardians appear, then Rei Ross, Admiral Bat'rak, and Admiral Val.* I am not but I propose this. Just me and you no one interrupts whoever wins... wins.
Laughs.

A human thinks he can defeat me when I've killed hundreds of guardians in my time. Very well.

Throws one of his swords to dorman. And takes his other one out and takes a battle stance.
Career Officer
# 1419
09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
As he stands sword drawn. He looks at dorman.

I know an ai can't lie. But better it be destroyed then ever help someone as week as the guardians. So you think you can fight me an win. Well you are very overconfident I'll say that much about you but your life is goin to end quicker then you planned.

He holds his sword at his side but it is easy to tell he knows how to use the weapon. A small smile cross his face and he waits for dorman to make a move.
Career Officer
# 1420
09-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
I can understand that the guardians would come butbim surprised they let low life's such as you come with. I will make your death quick

Shadow leaps into action as he deftly uses his blade to attack dorman.