Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,858
# 1421
09-17-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I can understand that the guardians would come butbim surprised they let low life's such as you come with. I will make your death quick

Shadow leaps into action as he deftly uses his blade to attack dorman.
*Dorman is silent but deftly blocks and cuts shadow, a chunk of armor falls off of Shadow showing the vessels blood. Dorman watches his opponent carefully like a cat. He give a false step to test Shadow. Blocks another vicious swing and lops some fingers off.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,508
# 1422
09-17-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman is silent but deftly blocks and cuts shadow, a chunk of armor falls off of Shadow showing the vessels blood. Dorman watches his opponent carefully like a cat. He give a false step to test Shadow. Blocks another vicious swing and lops some fingers off.*
Wipes away some blood from a cut and smiles.

So you do know how to fight. Im mildly impressed. But I've seen some of your moves.

He draws a short sword out and re engages dorman. Not slowing down his press forward.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,858
# 1423
09-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Wipes away some blood from a cut and smiles.

So you do know how to fight. Im mildly impressed. But I've seen some of your moves.

He draws a short sword out and re engages dorman. Not slowing down his press forward.
*Dorman dodges the first blow and knocks the short blade out of the way. Dorman then gives a side kick to Shadows face and a slice across his chest. Dorman begins dancing around always on the move. After another attack from shadow Dorman blocks each and shoves him back, soon he gives a quick series of cuts and quick stabs to Shadow's face.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,508
# 1424
09-17-2012, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman dodges the first blow and knocks the short blade out of the way. Dorman then gives a side kick to Shadows face and a slice across his chest. Dorman begins dancing around always on the move. After another attack from shadow Dorman blocks each and shoves him back, soon he gives a quick series of cuts and quick stabs to Shadow's face.*
Shadow stops a moment to reposition himself. The anger in him growing.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,508
# 1425
09-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman dodges the first blow and knocks the short blade out of the way. Dorman then gives a side kick to Shadows face and a slice across his chest. Dorman begins dancing around always on the move. After another attack from shadow Dorman blocks each and shoves him back, soon he gives a quick series of cuts and quick stabs to Shadow's face.*
As his fury grows.

You are rather talented for a human. But don't think that im not prepared for that.

Shadow swings his free arm around catching dorman mid jump and sending him into the wall. As he walks towards dorman his wounds are starting to heal.

It is pointless to fight human. I can not e stopped.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,858
# 1426
09-18-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As his fury grows.

You are rather talented for a human. But don't think that im not prepared for that.

Shadow swings his free arm around catching dorman mid jump and sending him into the wall. As he walks towards dorman his wounds are starting to heal.

It is pointless to fight human. I can not e stopped.
*Soon Shadow sees something strange happening with Dorman, something Shadow cannot possibly understand. Everyone inside the core begins to hear the voices of the dead. Inside Dorman's mind is Ross telling him to finish it for all of us. Then Allen shouting Stand your ground. Shadow, the Guardians, the Admirals present, Cortana, and Galeni soon see numerous glowing images of the dead gathering toward Dorman. Among them Dorman's wife, a child, Allen, Ross, Twimelek, Even Northman. *

Dorman: You do not understand... Your very existence has lead to the deaths of everyone. This won't bring unity. This will breed more conflict and more people like Rommel. That is why I am going to put you down Shadow. Permanently. If Rommel is anywhere in there I wish him to know that I am sorry.

*The Ghostly images rush to SHadow holding him down as the light gets bigger and bigger and brighter. Because of the particle concentration in the room. Dorman charges forth blade glowing a strong white with white particles emitting from it and as soon as it pierces SHadow all the way through, the light causes the Shadow to scream and die and burst into burning ash. Soon Rommel is back to normal, but mortally injured.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,508
# 1427
09-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soon Shadow sees something strange happening with Dorman, something Shadow cannot possibly understand. Everyone inside the core begins to hear the voices of the dead. Inside Dorman's mind is Ross telling him to finish it for all of us. Then Allen shouting Stand your ground. Shadow, the Guardians, the Admirals present, Cortana, and Galeni soon see numerous glowing images of the dead gathering toward Dorman. Among them Dorman's wife, a child, Allen, Ross, Twimelek, Even Northman. *

Dorman: You do not understand... Your very existence has lead to the deaths of everyone. This won't bring unity. This will breed more conflict and more people like Rommel. That is why I am going to put you down Shadow. Permanently. If Rommel is anywhere in there I wish him to know that I am sorry.

*The Ghostly images rush to SHadow holding him down as the light gets bigger and bigger and brighter. Because of the particle concentration in the room. Dorman charges forth blade glowing a strong white with white particles emitting from it and as soon as it pierces SHadow all the way through, the light causes the Shadow to scream and die and burst into burning ash. Soon Rommel is back to normal, but mortally injured.*
Ooc: nice still trying to figure out if I want to keep Rommel or work on something different now.

Rommel lays on ground the massive wound through him smiles as he struggles to speak.

Imagine that coughs defeated by coughs some gestures to dorman as dorman steps near he whispers to him.

Don't think it is over coughs up blood it's not. This was simply there test bed. They are coming and when they do they will all be more powerful then us.

Rommel soon goes into shock.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,508
# 1428
09-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Looks to dorman after he speaks while his body is in shock.

Continue on. Starfleet needs good officers. For there is a darkness coming.

For a short moment it can be seen as Rommel almost tries to fight death off. But in a matter of moments after the dual he soon dies.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,858
# 1429
09-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: nice still trying to figure out if I want to keep Rommel or work on something different now.

Rommel lays on ground the massive wound through him smiles as he struggles to speak.

Imagine that coughs defeated by coughs some gestures to dorman as dorman steps near he whispers to him.

Don't think it is over coughs up blood it's not. This was simply there test bed. They are coming and when they do they will all be more powerful then us.

Rommel soon goes into shock.
*Admiral Rei Ross and the others are having a sharply heated debate as to save Rommel. Val under the code of a doctor has to try. *

Val: Move aside Captain, let me do what I can to help him.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,858
# 1430
09-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Dorman: I think its too late Admiral.. *wipes a small set of tears from his eyes.*

*He walks over tot he terminal hit by the Dark energy burst to find that it is still functioning. *

*The scene goes to inside the AI itself. Galeni and Cortana.*

Galeni: This was foreseen and even the actions of everyone involved had tried to sway from this course of action but tragically Rommel did not understand the enemy he faced and that brought about his doom.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 PM.