Captain
# 1431
09-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Looks to dorman after he speaks while his body is in shock.

Continue on. Starfleet needs good officers. For there is a darkness coming.

For a short moment it can be seen as Rommel almost tries to fight death off. But in a matter of moments after the dual he soon dies.
*In the nether regions of the Veil Rommel finds himself at a cottage on Earth, a small party outside is waiting for him. His wife waves to him and his daughter runs toward him smiling like any child would. Admirals Ross and Allen are there as well. *

It is good to see you again old friend. This is your reward happiness that you were robbed from in life. You may now spend eternity here with them as you should have on the mortal plane.
Captain
# 1432
09-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: I think its too late Admiral.. *wipes a small set of tears from his eyes.*

*He walks over tot he terminal hit by the Dark energy burst to find that it is still functioning. *

*The scene goes to inside the AI itself. Galeni and Cortana.*

Galeni: This was foreseen and even the actions of everyone involved had tried to sway from this course of action but tragically Rommel did not understand the enemy he faced and that brought about his doom.
Cortana: and do it did.

Ooc: ok I don't know what you had planned but I have a Romulan in the works for me. Yes he is a good guy. But also maybe something like a second dominion war would be good. Give us a long story and be able to unite most of the powers.

Outside the station a Romulan schimitar sits cloaked. After having seen the action of these alien ships commander Ste'Tra had been sent to see where the main disturbance was from. He sits on the bridge looking at the situation. Deciding what would be the next best course of action.
Captain
# 1433
09-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
*In the nether regions of the Veil Rommel finds himself at a cottage on Earth, a small party outside is waiting for him. His wife waves to him and his daughter runs toward him smiling like any child would. Admirals Ross and Allen are there as well. *

It is good to see you again old friend. This is your reward happiness that you were robbed from in life. You may now spend eternity here with them as you should have on the mortal plane.
As he picks up his daughter he smiles. For the first time in a very long time he is happy.
Captain
# 1434
09-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Cortana: and do it did.

Ooc: ok I don't know what you had planned but I have a Romulan in the works for me. Yes he is a good guy. But also maybe something like a second dominion war would be good. Give us a long story and be able to unite most of the powers.

Outside the station a Romulan schimitar sits cloaked. After having seen the action of these alien ships commander Ste'Tra had been sent to see where the main disturbance was from. He sits on the bridge looking at the situation. Deciding what would be the next best course of action.
OOC: I think developing Cortana and having her either join with the AI and gain herself a body would be a good idea. Then we can move on from here. starting with the Funeral for Ross and Quale.
Captain
# 1435
09-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
OOC: I think developing Cortana and having her either join with the AI and gain herself a body would be a good idea. Then we can move on from here. starting with the Funeral for Ross and Quale.
Ooc yeah true let's do that to now. Im going to keep my Romulan to.
Captain
# 1436
09-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Ooc yeah true let's do that to now. Im going to keep my Romulan to.
OOC: I might make more characters to replace the we killed off,
Captain
# 1437
09-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Quote:
OOC: I might make more characters to replace the we killed off,
Sounds cool.
Captain
# 1438
09-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Galeni: Cortana, Do you wish to fuse and bring a about a greater level of unity to the galaxy?
Captain
# 1439
09-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Galeni: Cortana, Do you wish to fuse and bring a about a greater level of unity to the galaxy?
Yes. I do.
Captain
# 1440
09-18-2012, 06:27 PM
On board the schimitar wings of protection.

Sre'Tra: maintain cloak. Better they not know we where here set course home helmsman.

The helmsman obeys as they jump to warp.

A young officer stands next to him.

Officer: why not strike a blow at our enemy.

Sre'Tra: they are not our enemies. We are going to request a meeting with a representative of there choosing.