Captain
# 1441
09-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Yes. I do.
Galeni: Just know that you will inherit all of my knowledge and capabilities, you will lose your current form. I for one will fuse and gain emotions and human frailties.

*A bright circle appears before Cortana.*

Step into it and the process will begin and end. Your disc form will be lost and you will gain a living body terminal. Your consciousness will be here along with any terminal you inhabit.

*Outside the terminal ejects the disc Cortana inhabited is now empty and the core begins to rev up and glow a faint green and orange.*

*Dorman picks up the disc and has a worried look on his face as he looks at it.*

Dorman: Cortana what are you doing...
Career Officer
# 1442
09-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Do not worry captain all will be well.
Captain
# 1443
09-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Do not worry captain all will be well.
Dorman: Are you certain? What is going on?
Career Officer
# 1444
09-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: Are you certain? What is going on?
You will see soon enough captain.

On Sre'Tras ship.

Sir I'm picking up some unusual energy signature from the station.

Sre'Tras gets up as he holsters his weapon.
Beam me and security detail 2 aboard we will make sure nothing is going on.

He soon beams aboard with 4 officers just as cortana appears.
Career Officer
# 1445
09-19-2012, 01:06 AM
Ooc I'll let you explaine te rest.
Captain
# 1446
09-19-2012, 01:21 AM
*Dorman and the Starfleet Admirals with him inform the Romulans*

Dorman: Stand down. The threat has been dealt with. This one is of no threat to anyone. An explaination I think Cortana herself will give you. As I could certainly use one.

Val: As the young Captain says The threat has been dealt with. *Nods over to the lifeless body of Rommel* This however will be explained soon.

OOC: I don't think Dorman would know exactly what happened.. Cortana would.
Career Officer
# 1447
09-19-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman and the Starfleet Admirals with him inform the Romulans*

Dorman: Stand down. The threat has been dealt with. This one is of no threat to anyone. An explaination I think Cortana herself will give you. As I could certainly use one.

Val: As the young Captain says The threat has been dealt with. *Nods over to the lifeless body of Rommel* This however will be explained soon.

OOC: I don't think Dorman would know exactly what happened.. Cortana would.
Cortana: gentlemen I am here to stay.

Sre'Tra: I don't believe it a living ai. I had heard rumors that the late admiral Allen had worked on something like this but never thought he had completed it.

Cortana: yes take the aspects of both human and ai and put them together that is me.
Career Officer
# 1448
09-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Cortana: I have become te next level of machine if you will I maintain all my technical abilities but also new ones in this form.
Captain
# 1449
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Cortana: gentlemen I am here to stay.

Sre'Tra: I don't believe it a living ai. I had heard rumors that the late admiral Allen had worked on something like this but never thought he had completed it.

Cortana: yes take the aspects of both human and ai and put them together that is me.
Dorman: You see Sre'Tra, the late Admiral Allen believed that the beings of the galaxy would destroy themselves through ceaseless wars and political conflicts. There would be no peace if this cycle would continue, he had thought evolution of all the species was coming and that the galaxy was going through a serious time of change. This was evident during the Events leading up to the Federation-Klingon war, Romulan conflicts, and etc. It culminated in the events we all know as Northman's invasion. All the events from after that til now were not exactly what Allen had seen but he did see someone stepping up and trying to show the old ways were the best way. I think with Cortana's ascension it goes to show that the old ways are now finished. It will still be a tough road.

*Looks at Cortana*

I am still a tad flabbergasted at what has happened..
Career Officer
# 1450
09-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Sre'Tra: very interesting. Admiral Allen was a good man. Wiser I think then the rest of the galaxy Cortana it is good to see you again though albeit a little different then last time when I was asked to help create you. It's been awhile Gentleman you may be wondering what a Romulan is doing here. Please let me introduce myself I am Sre'Tra commander and a senator of the Romulan empire. I had been sent to discuss a lasting peace between our two people. But as I was coming the galaxy was attacked so I was delayed.

Cortana: good to see you to Ste'Tra. Dorman I don't know if I can explain in words what has happened.