Captain
# 1451
09-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra: very interesting. Admiral Allen was a good man. Wiser I think then the rest of the galaxy Cortana it is good to see you again though albeit a little different then last time when I was asked to help create you. It's been awhile Gentleman you may be wondering what a Romulan is doing here. Please let me introduce myself I am Sre'Tra commander and a senator of the Romulan empire. I had been sent to discuss a lasting peace between our two people. But as I was coming the galaxy was attacked so I was delayed.

Cortana: good to see you to Ste'Tra. Dorman I don't know if I can explain in words what has happened.
Admiral Val: Welcome Senator. I am the senior Admiral here. With the deaths of 2 Fleet Admirals during this crisis we will need to discuss a great many things. I will propose that this station becomes a united station, Klingon, Romulan, Reman, and Federation species all working toward keeping this station up and running. Cortana we would like this place to be the site of the conference, I am sure the Klingon Empire and the other powers will send their representatives. For the goal of universal peace.

But first thing we must do is bury our dead, what should we do with Rommel?

Dorman: I think placing him next to his family should be appropriate.

Bat'rak: I do not wish to be there... I have my reasons.

Rei Ross: I will not be attending. The man did murder my brother.

Dorman: Admirals do you want me to inform Captain Allington that there will be a funeral for Ross and a memorial service for the men and women who died at Mars in the defense of the Galaxy.
Captain
# 1452
09-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Dorman: Cortana, No need for an explanation but if you need to talk you know where to find me.

*Dorman leaves the facility*

Admiral Val: Senator... Admirals. I think we should leave Cortana and give her time.
Career Officer
# 1453
09-19-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: Cortana, No need for an explanation but if you need to talk you know where to find me.

*Dorman leaves the facility*

Admiral Val: Senator... Admirals. I think we should leave Cortana and give her time.
Agreed admirals if you wish I can take Rommel back to earth I knew him quite well. And I can see to the burial. I think this station is a good choice. After I go to earth I will return here. To help where I can.
Career Officer
# 1454
09-19-2012, 02:49 PM
He looks at cortana before he leaves the room as she watches as two of his men carry out rommels body. He tries to think of something to say but comes up blank as he leaves the room.

Captain dorman I think it would be best to let me take care of rommels
Body. You of course are more then welcome to join me if you want. But I can even feel some of the hatred the others hold to him and maybe for the right reasons. But I owed him my life his ship saved me and my brother when Romulus was destroyed. He helped both of us get back on our feet. He was the closet thing either of us had to family.
Captain
# 1455
09-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
He looks at cortana before he leaves the room as she watches as two of his men carry out rommels body. He tries to think of something to say but comes up blank as he leaves the room.

Captain dorman I think it would be best to let me take care of rommels
Body. You of course are more then welcome to join me if you want. But I can even feel some of the hatred the others hold to him and maybe for the right reasons. But I owed him my life his ship saved me and my brother when Romulus was destroyed. He helped both of us get back on our feet. He was the closet thing either of us had to family.
Dorman: I pitied him. He killed most of the only family I had left.
Career Officer
# 1456
09-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Soon Sre'Tra and his ship arrives in orbit of earth They soon beam down to a forested area near Berlin where his family was buried. As they beam down with the body he arrives with his senatorial honor guard as well as a few of rommels friends. As the ceremony begins it is quite as a light wind rustles the leaves. After a short ceremony and a salute from the honor guard most everyone leaves leaving Ste'Tra a his guards. He soon sends them back to his ship as he remains there alone.

Ste'Tra: no matter what happened Rommel you will always be my friend. Rest easy and peacefully my friend.

The young Romulan simply stands there for a few hours taking in the scenery ad peaceful place.
Captain
# 1457
09-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Soon Sre'Tra and his ship arrives in orbit of earth They soon beam down to a forested area near Berlin where his family was buried. As they beam down with the body he arrives with his senatorial honor guard as well as a few of rommels friends. As the ceremony begins it is quite as a light wind rustles the leaves. After a short ceremony and a salute from the honor guard most everyone leaves leaving Ste'Tra a his guards. He soon sends them back to his ship as he remains there alone.

Ste'Tra: no matter what happened Rommel you will always be my friend. Rest easy and peacefully my friend.

The young Romulan simply stands there for a few hours taking in the scenery ad peaceful place.
*Dorman watches from the distance. When everyone leaves, Dorman goes up to the mound and gives a curt salute. In silence. Pity comes across his face..*

*The Funeral Procession in San Fransisco outside of Starfleet Academy. The Pal Bearers Admiral Val, Admiral Bat'rak, Captain William Dorman, Captain Lubes, Admiral Kurtz, Admiral Gor'ra. The mourners up by the podium was Rei Ross, Val, Shelana, Bat'rak, Head of Starfleet, Franklin Drake, and Captain Allington. Many Newtypes have come to attend as have many from the people who have served under Ross. Kara, her son, a strange looking being next to them. The first to speak is Rei. *

Rei: Good morning. Thank you all for coming here on this tragic day. My brother was a individual that had a ton heaped onto him being the grandson of a Vice Admiral. He wanted to serve. Serve people and protect them from their foolishness. He met 3 special individuals during his academy days, 2 of them are present today. With the passing of Admiral Allen he had to take up his friends mantle of protector of the quadrant and did his best to keep the peace. He became the figure the Newtypes needed after their emergence. He gave them confidence and willpower to follow example. As a brother he was a loving one. He gave every matter of support a little sister needed.

*Rei steps away from the podium wiping a tear from her face, trying to keep her composure. Shelana walks up to the podium strong give her sister in law a reaffirming hug. Shelana gives her talk about the deceased her husband. A score of people come up to speak after Shelana including the Federaton President and soon it is Romulan Senator Sre'Tra. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-19-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 1458
09-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Sre'Tra: while I didn't know admiral Ross very well. I did know that he was a good man put into a very hard position. But I know he did the best he could. And that it is people Allen and Ross who helped try to shape the galaxy to be a better place. And all we can do is try to carry on there vision. Which I hope we all will be able to accomplish. For what little they are worth I offer my condolence to the family. I know what it is like to lose everything and have to rebuild. And maybe just maybe we will be able to grow stronger together because of this.
Captain
# 1459
09-19-2012, 08:17 PM
*As the Senator leaves the Podium Captain Ryan is next to the podium. He sits there completely lost in thought and shock over this loss.. Dorman is Standing off to the side watching the entire funeral. He does notice the Guardian made body sitting by Kara and her son. He soon travels to the Garden of Legends among the statues of Starfleet Legends.. *

Dorman: What is my role in this universe... Why must people kill others... Damn it.. WWhy won't they stop it... The people that don't deserve to die... die. While the schemers get away with it. Damn it.

*Memories of all he lost come back in and he lets it out and just sits there nearly broken..*

Dorman: Damn it Rommel... why didn't you just listen to the heart of the universe... to the light within the souls of the quadrant. Why did you have to make everyone pay for something you lost... Damn it. I did not want to kill you...
Career Officer
# 1460
09-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*As the Senator leaves the Podium Captain Ryan is next to the podium. He sits there completely lost in thought and shock over this loss.. Dorman is Standing off to the side watching the entire funeral. He does notice the Guardian made body sitting by Kara and her son. He soon travels to the Garden of Legends among the statues of Starfleet Legends.. *

Dorman: What is my role in this universe... Why must people kill others... Damn it.. WWhy won't they stop it... The people that don't deserve to die... die. While the schemers get away with it. Damn it.

*Memories of all he lost come back in and he lets it out and just sits there nearly broken..*

Dorman: Damn it Rommel... why didn't you just listen to the heart of the universe... to the light within the souls of the quadrant. Why did you have to make everyone pay for something you lost... Damn it. I did not want to kill you...
The young senator steps into dormans view.

I know your pain. I thought the same when Romulus was destroyed why did he find me. Why was I spared. I still don't know the answer and I fear you may never know your answer either.

He looks at the statues a moment.

Perhaps this is the way it must be. We know evil and death never end. But there must always be someone to defend the right. I was just a teen when rommels ship saved me and my brother. He took us in. Had us stay on earth with him awhile. When we where ready he helped us get back and get going. I can not answer why he did what he did.