Captain
# 1461
09-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The young senator steps into dormans view.

I know your pain. I thought the same when Romulus was destroyed why did he find me. Why was I spared. I still don't know the answer and I fear you may never know your answer either.

He looks at the statues a moment.

Perhaps this is the way it must be. We know evil and death never end. But there must always be someone to defend the right. I was just a teen when rommels ship saved me and my brother. He took us in. Had us stay on earth with him awhile. When we where ready he helped us get back and get going. I can not answer why he did what he did.
Dorman: I could never say goodbye to my wife.. Nor see my child born... I never got to say goodbye to Ross either. The way it must be is not good enough I don't wish to see more moments like this again. Times are changing and as Ross said since the Shock is that the beast of possibility has been unleashed on the shaken cosmos.
Career Officer
# 1462
09-19-2012, 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorman: I could never say goodbye to my wife.. Nor see my child born... I never got to say goodbye to Ross either. The way it must be is not good enough I don't wish to see more moments like this again. Times are changing and as Ross said since the Shock is that the beast of possibility has been unleashed on the shaken cosmos.
I know the answers are never good enough.

He looks up to the stars then back at dorman.

I am going to go and see some more of the area. Before I leave ( he hands dorman his Romulan dagger. ) I was going to give this to Ross as a sign of our cooperation. I think it should go to you. While we may have peace between us now if ever you are endanger by a Romulan show this blade it is a sign you are protected by the empire. Grief is a human emotion my friend do not fight it. I will leave you now. Contact me if you need me.

Sre'Tra walks away into the night.
Career Officer
# 1463
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
As he leaves the garden he stops right before he leaves. He sets rommels comb adage under a tree as he leaves. He soon takes a walk in the quite of the night. Stoping in a wooded area sits down and looks to the stars. Thinking of all that ha happened. He had been shocked to find Rommel dead on the station relieved to see cortana. He enjoyed the quite here he never got moments like tho on rator.
Captain
# 1464
09-20-2012, 01:50 AM
*Dorman finds himself sitting in the garden, things have gone quite soul breaking, and lonesome. His thoughts turn to Cortana. *

*Ghostly images appear of Fisher, Ross, and Allen.*

Dorman: How can I even go through this path with no support?

Fisher: Hun, You know I am always here for you.

Dorman: I know dear. Its just... so cold.

Ross: I am sorry I left all of this to you to do. If things were different I would probably stay and make sure things went smoothly and you could be left alone. But that is not your fate.

Dorman: My fate? What has that been? I have been hearing about it for years but I have never really understood it or knew what it is. Tell me damn it.

Allen: Your fate is to be the protector of the freedom of choice, the freedom of all life to exist and to change. You will be the spokesperson for the Newtypes now. That is the mantle being left to you now. It begins by you showing up to the Funeral and speaking to everyone there.

*Dorman finally understanding his place in the universe with a new resolve. He looks to Fisher.*

Dorman: Beloved.. I never got to tell you this before you died and I wish to tell you now...

Fisher: There is no need to hun. I can see it. and Feel it. Stop blaming yourself its not like you.

*The apparitions leave Dorman to do what he needs to do.*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-20-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1465
09-20-2012, 07:43 AM
OOC: Sorry, had a major loss of internet over the last few days.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 1466
09-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Funeral Procession in San Fransisco outside of Starfleet Academy. The Pal Bearers Admiral Val, Admiral Bat'rak, Captain William Dorman, Captain Lubes, Admiral Kurtz, Admiral Gor'ra. The mourners up by the podium was Rei Ross, Val, Shelana, Bat'rak, Head of Starfleet, Franklin Drake, and Captain Allington.
OOC: Errr... he's dead. Remember? He blew up. How can he be dead, and attend a funeral? How? He... blew up.

*Deep Space 61, Promenade. Casualty reports are still coming in. Liz and Daya are standing next to a monitor displaying a list of those wounded.*

Daya: Computer... find: Ryan Allington.

Computer: Unable to comply. Name not found.

Daya: What?

Liz: Find: Ryan Allington II.

*The screen changes to show a list of 15 people, all registered with DS61 Assault Ops. The List Reads as follows:

Name | Military Force | Location | Status |
Pvt. Samuel Dexter | Deep Space 61 Assault Operations | Starbase 41 | KIA |
Corp. Sorat | Deep Space 61 Assault Operations | Starbase 41 | KIA |
Capt. Ryan Allington | Deep Space 61 | Starbase 41 | MIA/KIA |
Other names have been omitted for your ease of reading.*

Daya: No... *Tears begin to roll from her eyes* Oh god no...

*A white space. A man in DS61 Assault Armour floats helplessly. His armour's heavily damaged. The camera angle hides his face, but from the voice, you can tell who it is*

Ryan: Where am I? I... I died. I remember dying.

*A figure walks into the scene. Again, you can identify him from his voice only.*

Siraga: You saw the Starship charge toward you?

Ryan: Yes.

Siraga: Hit you?

Siraga: Kill you?

Siraga: Then how can you be here?

Ryan: I don't...

Siraga: More to the point... *Shows image of Ryan attending Admiral Ross' Funeral, and another of him visiting Rommel's grave* How can you be there?

Ryan: What?

Siraga: Something is happening. Something is coming. Don't leave this place. You will die.

Ryan: Where am--? *A warm, heavenly light surrounds Ryan, showing him, and Siraga, images of happiness from Ryan's life. His 16th Birthday, when he joined Starfleet. His first day at the Academy, and the day he met Daya. The day he and Daya started dating (just after the DeForest Kelley's attack / When I first introduced the characters), the day the two were married, and the day he found out Daya was pregnant.* Yggdrasil.

Siraga: You were caught between moments when it pulled you back. The moment of life, and the moment of death.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1467
09-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Sre'Tra taps his communicator: dorman my ship is ready. I am going to head tot the station and help in its repair. Contact me if you need me.

He soon beams up to his ship and warps back towards the strbase.
Captain
# 1468
09-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Errr... he's dead. Remember? He blew up. How can he be dead, and attend a funeral? How? He... blew up.

*Deep Space 61, Promenade. Casualty reports are still coming in. Liz and Daya are standing next to a monitor displaying a list of those wounded.*

Daya: Computer... find: Ryan Allington.

Computer: Unable to comply. Name not found.

Daya: What?

Liz: Find: Ryan Allington II.

*The screen changes to show a list of 15 people, all registered with DS61 Assault Ops. The List Reads as follows:

Name | Military Force | Location | Status |
Pvt. Samuel Dexter | Deep Space 61 Assault Operations | Starbase 41 | KIA |
Corp. Sorat | Deep Space 61 Assault Operations | Starbase 41 | KIA |
Capt. Ryan Allington | Deep Space 61 | Starbase 41 | MIA/KIA |
Other names have been omitted for your ease of reading.*

Daya: No... *Tears begin to roll from her eyes* Oh god no...

*A white space. A man in DS61 Assault Armour floats helplessly. His armour's heavily damaged. The camera angle hides his face, but from the voice, you can tell who it is*

Ryan: Where am I? I... I died. I remember dying.

*A figure walks into the scene. Again, you can identify him from his voice only.*

Siraga: You saw the Starship charge toward you?

Siraga: Hit you?

Siraga: Kill you?

Siraga: Then how can you be here?

Ryan: I don't...

Siraga: More to the point... *Shows image of Ryan attending Admiral Ross' Funeral, and another of him visiting Rommel's grave* How can you be there?

Ryan: What?

Siraga: Something is happening. Something is coming. Don't leave this place. You will die.

Ryan: Where am--? *A warm, heavenly light surrounds Ryan, showing him, and Siraga, images of happiness from Ryan's life. His 16th Birthday, when he joined Starfleet. His first day at the Academy, and the day he met Daya. The day he and Daya started dating (just after the DeForest Kelley's attack / When I first introduced the characters), the day the two were married, and the day he found out Daya was pregnant.* Yggdrasil.

Siraga: You were caught between moments when it pulled you back. The moment of life, and the moment of death.
OOC: Oops I missed that point.... Ignore the stuff ryan being there. I think having him in limbo is perfectly fine.

*Dorman speaks at the Funeral about Newtypes needing to be accepted into the galaxy, how the living dream of Understanding without misconception. How that is slowly becoming a reality. How the galaxy's inflexibility to change caused these tragedies and will continue to do so unless all of us step up and do just that change. It is what Ross and so many have died for. We should stand by that commitment by going to form a allaince or pact with all governments to move forward with the next Khitomer Accords.
Career Officer
# 1469
09-20-2012, 12:21 PM
While he walks the bridge of his ship he recieves a message from rator he reads it. And is broken. His brothers ship has gone missing while out in the gamma quadrant. No idea of what happened. The tal shiar are looking into the matter.

He leaves the bridge and enters his quarters to find some peace. But it is elusive. He can only hope his brother is safe.
Career Officer
# 1470
09-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Sre'Tra soon arrives back at strbase 41. He beams aboard and heads for cortana.

Sre'Tra: cortana how are things going. I brought a few engineering teams with me to help.

Cortana: good. We are at 75% operational. We will be fully complete by the time the rest of the diplomatic team arrives. Is something wrong.

Sre'Tra: no nothing. Good to hear cortana. It is good to see you again. I am going to go prepare my quarters and office my crew will beam over all I require.

Cortana: wonderful. I must continue my work.

Cortana walks away to finish her work on te station as Sre'Tra walks to his quarters on the station. His new "home". He thinks of what will happen here. The progress they will hopefully make. He sets a few things on his desk. And he pours himself a glass of Romulan ale. Sets a few Things from his personal belongings on his desk. He sets his weapons on there place on the wall. He steps back and looks at there places and is satisfied.