Captain
# 1471
09-20-2012, 05:22 PM
*USS Possibility after the Funeral. Is heading to Starbase 41 to serve its assignment to assist the construction efforts. Section 31 and all leading power bases have agreed to allowing the Quantum Processor to place living terminals of many races. With the death of Captain Ryan the sovereignty of Deep Space 61 has come into question by all involved. The Federation Parliment has been talking to their lost space station into rejoining the Federation. The New Federation President overrode the choice to refuse admission of Newtypes into Starfleet Academy. *

Lt. Shepard: Starbase 41 this is USS Possibility requesting permission to dock. We have the Federation diplomatic team headed by Admiral Val along with us.
Career Officer
# 1472
09-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Cortana: you are cleared for docking sending you the sector designated for the federation diplomatic team.
Captain
# 1473
09-20-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cortana: you are cleared for docking sending you the sector designated for the federation diplomatic team.
Lt. Shepard: Acknowledged. Initiating docking procedures our engineers are ready to assist in repairs and construction.
Career Officer
# 1474
09-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Lt. Shepard: Acknowledged. Initiating docking procedures our engineers are ready to assist in repairs and construction.
Cortana: roger that I'll send over a report of what still needs worked on.
Captain
# 1475
09-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Cortana: roger that I'll send over a report of what still needs worked on.
*The USS Possibility docks at the ruined station, the passengers disembark off the vessel. The Diplomatic team and the engineering squads as well. Captain Dorman gets off as well, and heads to the core.*

Dorman: Cortana..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-20-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 1476
09-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
*The USS Possibility docks at the ruined station, the passengers disembark off the vessel. The Diplomatic team and the engineering squads as well. Captain Dorman gets off as well, and heads to the core.*

Dorman: Cortana..
Cortana: dorman im in the command center.
Career Officer
# 1477
09-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Sre'Tra: admiral Val if you would I would like to know if you would like to join me for a meal. My chef will be preparing some of the finest Romulan dishes and I will share some of my special stock of Romulan ale. It will give us a chance to talk and prepare. Also do you know what other delegates will be here as well.
Captain
# 1478
09-21-2012, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Cortana: dorman im in the command center.
*Facepalm* Dorman: Alright Its going to take me a bit of adjustment to this.

*Dorman Arrives in the Command center after a couple minutes slightly embarrassed.*

Dorman: Sorry, still adjusting to the new arrangement.

*Looks to the Senator.*

Dorman: Senator..
Career Officer
# 1479
09-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
*Facepalm* Dorman: Alright Its going to take me a bit of adjustment to this.

*Dorman Arrives in the Command center after a couple minutes slightly embarrassed.*

Dorman: Sorry, still adjusting to the new arrangement.

*Looks to the Senator.*

Dorman: Senator..
Cortana smiles: it is all right captain.

Sre'Tra: captain I just invited Val to join me for dinner in my quarters you both are invited as well. My chef is the est one in the empire. It isn't replicator stuff either. Fresh stock from my ship.
Captain
# 1480
09-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Sre'Tra: admiral Val if you would I would like to know if you would like to join me for a meal. My chef will be preparing some of the finest Romulan dishes and I will share some of my special stock of Romulan ale. It will give us a chance to talk and prepare. Also do you know what other delegates will be here as well.
*Admiral Val is standing there in Sre'Tra 's office. *

Val: That will be fine Senator. As a Biological Android I am allowed to eat and drink. The other delegates that will be joining us here are sort of the typical. The Klingons are sending Torpal and a couple of Chancellor Dax's retainers. The Remans have had some interest in joining the Federation as a member world but we have told them in considering mending the fences with their Romulan brothers. Obisek is sending a few delegates. Species 9042 has already sent its ambassador. Tzenkethi is sending theirs, the Dominion however are going to send theirs but I do not believe they will be quite friendly given they lost a lot of ships to the extra Galactic Aliens.

*Dorman and Cortana are alone in the command center. Dorman is amazed that her new physical body is eerily similar to the representation he saw barely a month ago.*

Dorman: How well are you adjusting to your new found freedom in your own body?