Admiral Val: The Dominion appear to be poking at the line here

*has a section of the holographic map show the region*

Here

*Shows another*

Here

*shows another*

and Here.

*shows the final one.

These points are the least patrolled areas under the control of the Federation, The Romulan Star Empire, and the Cardassian Union. It seems to me they are not only trying to break through but also distract us from what they are doing. My bet is that the wormhole on the Gamma Quadrant end is seeing some buildup. But we only need to see. As far as doing anything cannot say for sure. Whoever goes might not come back.

Also another thing since Ryan was gone the Federation has made overtures to absorbing DS61 back into the Federation. Now that he has reappeared I do not think he likes having Cortana's eyes everywhere. But it is something he is going to have to get used to. I hear the Romulans requested a romulan terminal. This is how things I gather are supposed to change.
Career Officer
# 1512
09-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Sre'Tra: well I have a total of 1500 ships I can place admiral. I will inform the senate of where to put there ships. I can't figure out why they would wait to attack now.
Career Officer
# 1513
09-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Sre'Tra: admiral I need to know what the federation is going to do whatever your answer I can deal with it. Also if you ever have problems with the senate come to me. They now how this is supposed to work.

He looks back over the screen again. Looking at multiple views.

Sre'Tra: cortana go show me sector 2 again please. Hm they wanted to test your defenses. And they know now where to hit first. Admiral the reason they have ignored the Klingons and romulans is simple. If they can take out the one group who can bring peace they don't have to worry about the rest. Admiral if I know what they are planning they will go for you first.
Captain
# 1514
09-22-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra: well I have a total of 1500 ships I can place admiral. I will inform the senate of where to put there ships. I can't figure out why they would wait to attack now.
Val: It isn't a matter of placing ships that would grant them their attention and leave a hole. I say keep them from moving.

Cortana what do you think?
Career Officer
# 1515
09-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: It isn't a matter of placing ships that would grant them their attention and leave a hole. I say keep them from moving.

Cortana what do you think?
Cortana is quite a moment: without more intel and knowing there plans. And knowing what races here will ally with them when war comes it is impossible to say. Do we contain them or go in and finish the job that was started years ago.

She looks at the two men for a moment then back to the screens.
Captain
# 1516
09-22-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra: admiral I need to know what the federation is going to do whatever your answer I can deal with it. Also if you ever have problems with the senate come to me. They now how this is supposed to work.

He looks back over the screen again. Looking at multiple views.

Sre'Tra: cortana go show me sector 2 again please. Hm they wanted to test your defenses. And they know now where to hit first. Admiral the reason they have ignored the Klingons and romulans is simple. If they can take out the one group who can bring peace they don't have to worry about the rest. Admiral if I know what they are planning they will go for you first.
Val: They re probably betting on Deep Space 61 and Ryan to do something rash, they do not like the new administration. They have gone to great lengths to remove the mistakes of the previous president and Administration. Their peaceful paths have granted quite some popular opinion. How is the Romulan Senate taking their Newtypes?
Captain
# 1517
09-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Val: *After hearing Cortana's bit.* Then I will suggest that a recon mission on the other side of the wormhole.
Career Officer
# 1518
09-22-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Val: They re probably betting on Deep Space 61 and Ryan to do something rash, they do not like the new administration. They have gone to great lengths to remove the mistakes of the previous president and Administration. Their peaceful paths have granted quite some popular opinion. How is the Romulan Senate taking their Newtypes?
After a short debate they where given full status as Romulan. The empire needed new power for its military admiral. We needed new talent. And the senate was going to cause a civil war at this time. I believe Ryan will stay out as long as he can.
Career Officer
# 1519
09-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Val: *After hearing Cortana's bit.* Then I will suggest that a recon mission on the other side of the wormhole.
Cortana: the sooner the better admiral. It wouldn't take long for the dominion to send a fleet to take ds9.
Captain
# 1520
09-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Val: What do you think will happen to the plans to absorb Deep Space 61 back into the Federation Cortana.