Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 15231
03-15-2014, 02:07 AM
Jehrico 7
Hood is at his home just outside the capital and it somehow survived. He enters to find and older man siting in a chair by the fireplace.

Tyrranus: it is good to see you survived.

Hood: who are you.

Tyrranus: oh do not be alarmed admiral. I've been involved in your political game same you entered the Milky Way.

Hood: that doesn't answer my question.

Tyranus: did you know the unsc left this holds in there haste.

He holds up a blue cube.

Tyranus: now admiral imagine letting that fall into the wrong hands. It could be dangerous.

Hood is standing by a cabnet reaches for a pistol which tyranus flings out of hoods hands with a simple gesture.

Tyranus: let us continue shall we
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,618
# 15232
03-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Big Boss: Go for it.. Then..

*The room is set up as she wanted it but Samana is still clamped down into the wall.. When she steps into the ring she is released.*
*Tara is wearing her white vest, with black fingerless gloves. She and Samana exchange glares before getting into fighting stances.*

Tara: Let's do this...

Samana: You really wanna die, don't you, targ?

Tara: I'm not the one who's gonna die.

And even if I did, Luke would never forgive you for it, forget love you. He's not going to fall for you, b***ch.

*Samana lets out a light grunt as she tackles into her, the two straining as they lock up hard, quickly dropping to the ground, exchanging knees to the gut as they keep their arms locked 'round the other's shoulders, before Samana trips Tara up and takes her down, letting off several punches to her face, which Tara block, then an elbow to the face, which also get blocked by Tara's arms before Tara kicks her off and flips backwards into a standing position.

The two then rush each other, exchanging fierce blows before Tara backs off and lets off a straight kick to Samana's gut, knocking the wind out of her and backing her up into the corner. Tara then slams her shoulder into Samana's face, before jumping onto the bottom rope and locking her legs around Samana's midsection, using her weight to keep Samana pinned before releasing several heavy punches, raining down on her face, letting out an angered grunt each time. Samana's now bleeding from a cut on her face.

Samana lets out a grunt as she pushes forward and takes Tara down again. She tries to punch Tara, but Tara catches the arm and locks her own arm around it, rolling around so she's on top and pushing her free arm to Samana's collar, Samana locking her free arm around that. The two struggle for a few moments before Tara rolls back onto her back and tightens her grip around Samana's body, causing Samana to groan in pain.

The two then break free of their respective arm bars before exchanging rapid punches to the face, Tara throwing in an elbow strike as her nose starts bleeding before kicking Samana off. She then does a side roll onto her feet, ducking below a kick from Samana, before letting off one of her own, which lands in Samana's gut before Tara backs up, getting a running start and grabbing Samana's left arm, using it as an anchor to swing her legs around and lock them around Samana's neck, quickly forcing her onto her knees.

Tara has managed to keep her anger in check, and actually turned Samana's against her, effectively reversing their positions and putting Tara in control. Twenty and Big Boss are watching from an observation room outside.*

Twenty: Kid's definitely got control of her emotions now. She's practically destroying her opponent.
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 03-15-2014 at 06:43 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,618
# 15233
03-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstromvortex View Post
Lanco appeared inside its containment field, "Sit down, relax.. and listen carefully." He waited for Vantrelle to be comfortably seated.

"Perfection. it is impossible to define, because everyone has their own sense of it, but that is what you will encounter when you connect to the mind scape. It is a world completely built on abstracts, because we respect all beliefs and all principles. When you find yourself in our chambers.. there will be millions of minds there, but you will perceive them as how you wish them to appear. They will have no idea what your perception of them looks like, because you have your own ideas of what perfection are. You can share it with them.. if they wish it, but only if they wish it, then they know how they appear to you. The same is true for them. When they first see you, they will see an idealized outsider. They will see you as the embodiment of pure potential, someone they may eventually trust or like. From that, your interactions will shape this rather blank, 2 dimensional image. You will give them hope for the new."

"When you walk into the halls of the Confederacy, among the minds of millions, you will view the structures of government as you believe them to be idealized. To give you an example. I see it as a hall of pure fire, the most beautiful shades of Plasma from the corners of the universe with a tall stand from which the representatives of the Senate voice their minds."

"You will find that it is good, all good. There was a great war in our universe.. we called it the war of morality. All evil was wiped out. Evil thought is now ostracized and treated as a crime. If this makes you nervous, do not worry, extreme tolerance is demonstrated towards new outsiders who are not familiar with our system. And the way we treat the crime is different than most. We do not imprison, we do not kill, we simply eliminate the offending thought. Thought crime is any crime that could result in harm towards another individual without reasonable justification from threat of loss of life or harm. This includes fantasies. So if you have any dark fantasies.. you might want to keep them out of your head while amid the confederacy. We do have factions within the confederacy. But there are two primary factions.. those for change, and those against it. The old and the new, once again, abstracted. Which of these dogmas wins any particular argument is often governed by the topic being debated, the situation dictates the outcome."

"The state of being you will perceive for yourself will even be you, in your idealized form. You will feel so good that many beings hit a form of climax that can almost destroy their minds, many almost come addicted to the mind scape, but all must learn to live in balance with that domain, and the physical domain. Others will not be permitted to access your thoughts unless you let them, and others may permit you to access their thoughts.. openness is encourage, and secrecy is almost non-existent among the natives of the confederacy.. every dream, thought, and experience is shared. The flow of information is a paramount directive within our collective. Each mind contributes a fraction of its processing power to the maintenance of the environment of the mindscape, no more than 1% of overall processing power of the individual's physical hardware. That said, the Star Born are massive.. and dedicate over 99% of all power required to maintain the realm, but you will be expected to commit your 1%, we have analyzed your mind and concluded that it can be derived while you are in a dream state when most of your body systems are shut down and will not affect the well being of your mind, body, or physical sense of well being."

"I am sure you will have questions about what you are about to experience, what are your thoughts and concerns?"

The creature had crossed what appeared to be its legs and was just sitting Indian style within its force field in mid air.
Vantrelle: While I am in the mindscape, what will happen to my physical body?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 15234
03-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Tyranus: so you see I pull the strings.

Hood: you had ONI start arming the rebels didn't you.

Tyranus: I helped in the endevour. But that was your ONIs idea from the start.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 100
# 15235
03-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vantrelle: While I am in the mindscape, what will happen to my physical body?
"Until you have mastered operation in both planes simultaneously, it will remain inert here.. in a meditative state.. running on its autonomic functions. Your attention will simply be elsewhere." Lanco explained, "As I said though, in due time, you can become like any native of the Mind Scape.. ones that were born into the confederacy.. and be able to operate in both at once. Right now, as I speak to you, I'm performing my functions as a representative of this Universe in the Confederacy Senate. I am keeping them up to date on your progress, what we know of the Eblisi, and what I know of the Republic and its disposition towards us. I am also simultaneously, paying attention to everything within my sensory of this system. I am responsible for all space between myself and where another star's sensory overlap begins, which is usually about a space of 2-3 light years from my core. But, in summary, you will be here. There will be physical changes as with the Gorn that came here prior.. your eyes will take on a glow. You will have fractal plasma wings. Your health will improve.. and your mind will become younger. It has to, to be able to accommodate the link. Any neural impurities, such as tumors, will be eradicated. You will be at peak mental health. However, due to our policy of non-intervention in organic life cycles, your body will continue to age as normal. However, before you die, you will be given the option to pass on into your afterlife.. or you may remain with us.. in the confederacy.. as a star. In summary, you will have eternal life, one way.. or another. So just by taking on this role, Ambassador, you could cheat death. It's one of the many rewards we give those who dedicate their lives to the service of their species."
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,618
# 15236
03-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstromvortex View Post
"Until you have mastered operation in both planes simultaneously, it will remain inert here.. in a meditative state.. running on its autonomic functions. Your attention will simply be elsewhere." Lanco explained, "As I said though, in due time, you can become like any native of the Mind Scape.. ones that were born into the confederacy.. and be able to operate in both at once. Right now, as I speak to you, I'm performing my functions as a representative of this Universe in the Confederacy Senate. I am keeping them up to date on your progress, what we know of the Eblisi, and what I know of the Republic and its disposition towards us. I am also simultaneously, paying attention to everything within my sensory of this system. I am responsible for all space between myself and where another star's sensory overlap begins, which is usually about a space of 2-3 light years from my core. But, in summary, you will be here. There will be physical changes as with the Gorn that came here prior.. your eyes will take on a glow. You will have fractal plasma wings. Your health will improve.. and your mind will become younger. It has to, to be able to accommodate the link. Any neural impurities, such as tumors, will be eradicated. You will be at peak mental health. However, due to our policy of non-intervention in organic life cycles, your body will continue to age as normal. However, before you die, you will be given the option to pass on into your afterlife.. or you may remain with us.. in the confederacy.. as a star. In summary, you will have eternal life, one way.. or another. So just by taking on this role, Ambassador, you could cheat death. It's one of the many rewards we give those who dedicate their lives to the service of their species."
Vantrelle: Alright.

*He takes a deep breath, sitting down.*

I'm ready.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 100
# 15237
03-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Vantrelle: Alright.

*He takes a deep breath, sitting down.*

I'm ready.
Lanco nodded. "I will seem to vanish, but I will still be here. The processes by which I maintain a visible manifestation generates a great deal of radiation. However, the quantum entangled nano-singularity through which I operate it does not require its existence. The first step will be to repair your mind. Your memory will become photographic, lost memories will return.. so prepare, if you've had any traumatic experiences, you will rapidly have to come to terms with them because you will recall them as if they were yesterday. The normal forgetfulness with which you are blessed is about to turn into a full eidetic memory. You will even recall your own birth."

It seemed to collapse into a point, meaning it vanished from view once all of the plasma had been imploded. The Nano-Singularity moved into his mind, and at the speed of light, began using its gravity and electromagnetic forces to repair cells, neurons, and decayed bio-matter on an atomic bond level. Vantrelle would start to be aware of the mindscape in his mind as the singularity bonded to various neuro pathways, using a few of Vantrelle's nerves in his visual cortex as its own information relay interface.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 15238
03-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Milky Way.

Ackerson: so everything is in place.

Kurt: yes sir it is.

Ackerson: good let's hope the rebels are as good as they say.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,677
# 15239
03-15-2014, 05:33 PM
After wards tyranus leaves hood. And later appears on ackersons screen.

Tyranus: I take it you have completed your assignment.

Ackerson: yes the rebels are ready.

Tyranus: good. The web of what we are doing is large. And we must keep the balance of power in check. My master has greater plans for this galaxy and Virgo as well.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,951
# 15240
03-15-2014, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Tara is wearing her white vest, with black fingerless gloves. She and Samana exchange glares before getting into fighting stances.*

Tara: Let's do this...

Samana: You really wanna die, don't you, targ?

Tara: I'm not the one who's gonna die.

And even if I did, Luke would never forgive you for it, forget love you. He's not going to fall for you, b***ch.

*Samana lets out a light grunt as she tackles into her, the two straining as they lock up hard, quickly dropping to the ground, exchanging knees to the gut as they keep their arms locked 'round the other's shoulders, before Samana trips Tara up and takes her down, letting off several punches to her face, which Tara block, then an elbow to the face, which also get blocked by Tara's arms before Tara kicks her off and flips backwards into a standing position.

The two then rush each other, exchanging fierce blows before Tara backs off and lets off a straight kick to Samana's gut, knocking the wind out of her and backing her up into the corner. Tara then slams her shoulder into Samana's face, before jumping onto the bottom rope and locking her legs around Samana's midsection, using her weight to keep Samana pinned before releasing several heavy punches, raining down on her face, letting out an angered grunt each time. Samana's now bleeding from a cut on her face.

Samana lets out a grunt as she pushes forward and takes Tara down again. She tries to punch Tara, but Tara catches the arm and locks her own arm around it, rolling around so she's on top and pushing her free arm to Samana's collar, Samana locking her free arm around that. The two struggle for a few moments before Tara rolls back onto her back and tightens her grip around Samana's body, causing Samana to groan in pain.

The two then break free of their respective arm bars before exchanging rapid punches to the face, Tara throwing in an elbow strike as her nose starts bleeding before kicking Samana off. She then does a side roll onto her feet, ducking below a kick from Samana, before letting off one of her own, which lands in Samana's gut before Tara backs up, getting a running start and grabbing Samana's left arm, using it as an anchor to swing her legs around and lock them around Samana's neck, quickly forcing her onto her knees.

Tara has managed to keep her anger in check, and actually turned Samana's against her, effectively reversing their positions and putting Tara in control. Twenty and Big Boss are watching from an observation room outside.*

Twenty: Kid's definitely got control of her emotions now. She's practically destroying her opponent.
*Big Boss watches as he puts the cigar out on the wall.. intently watching... wondering if she will do what she needs too.*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.