Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,448
# 15271
03-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*She stands up, staring into his eyes.*

Tara: Probably...

But not because of you, and not today.
*Big Boss motions as the men take Samana away. Tara is taken away to the outside... *
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,672
# 15272
03-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Funny I haven't been wrong yet. But I guess I could enjoy that a lot being normal for once.
EMH: Well, 'normal' is a rather loose term in a Galaxy with harvesting techno-organic cosmic lifeforms, augmented human women with a sadistic streak, etcetera, etcetera...

*He replaces the tricorder on the biobed.*

I think you can go, Captain. Remember; back here for a booster in 3 days.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,672
# 15273
03-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Nothing on this?
OOC: Still nothing? If it helps, the relevant part is the last section.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,672
# 15274
03-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Big Boss motions as the men take Samana away. Tara is taken away to the outside... *
Tara: And what am I supposed to do now? Stagger my way to civilisation and pray P-Sec doesn't ask why I look like I've been hit by a Mugato?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,448
# 15275
03-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Nothing on this?
*OOC: I did not see this.. *

Bright: Reading you Captain what is it?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,448
# 15276
03-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tara: And what am I supposed to do now? Stagger my way to civilisation and pray P-Sec doesn't ask why I look like I've been hit by a Mugato?
Big Boss: Maybe.. I am sure you can guess the way back? You are a smart girl after all..
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,448
# 15277
03-16-2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
EMH: Well, 'normal' is a rather loose term in a Galaxy with harvesting techno-organic cosmic lifeforms, augmented human women with a sadistic streak, etcetera, etcetera...

*He replaces the tricorder on the biobed.*

I think you can go, Captain. Remember; back here for a booster in 3 days.
Terry: I will remember that. Good Day Doctor.. Keep in mind that you will be part of the away team at our next destination.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,672
# 15278
03-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I did not see this.. *

Bright: Reading you Captain what is it?
Thompson: We're attempting to piece together what happened on Khitomer, Admiral. May I introduce Comanche Unit 295 and Athena?

*He gestures to 295 and then to Athena beside Bright. Bright finds a strange familiarity in her.*

Athena: Admiral.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,448
# 15279
03-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Thompson: We're attempting to piece together what happened on Khitomer, Admiral. May I introduce Comanche Unit 295 and Athena?

*He gestures to 295 and then to Athena beside Bright. Bright finds a strange familiarity in her.*

Athena: Admiral.
Bright: An AI interesting.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,672
# 15280
03-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Big Boss: Maybe.. I am sure you can guess the way back? You are a smart girl after all..
*Tara fights the urge to punch him in his last good eye and starts staggering her way back.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:28 PM.