09-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Very well ill send in those ships.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1532
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman walks into the room.*

Dorman: Sir. I would send those ships to New Bajor as they need to get out of there quickly. It may seem cold but we stay there longer we may lose more than just ships and colonists. Those colonists being rescued might be taken down. The attacks were intentional to draw our attention that way DS61 could be taken and DS9 avoided for now. We need to get those vessels out of there now. We need to save who we can and get out of there. I am all for that action but they cannot stay there.

Val: I don't like it either but I agree. How many have they taken off the colonies?
*OOC: I agree that what's going on at DS61 should leave an impact, but I'd rather the Station not fall.*

*Deep Space 61, Ops. Siraga appears on the deck, apparently exhausted.*

Siraga: Even I cannot hold them off forever. We need more reinforcements!

Matt: *Sighs, nervously* No... we don't. The station does have one last surprise up her sleeve. *taps several controls* Ever since I took command before the Civil War, I promised myself I wouldn't do this. Siraga, get everyone NOT a Jem'Hadar into the Veil!

Liz: Neilson! What're you--?

Matt: The Red matter capacitor. I'm gonna let out all the energy around the Station.

Liz: Even if that works, the Radiation will kill you!

Matt: I know. Siraga?

*Siraga looks to the Commander, puzzled*

Matt: I know I haven't exactly been welcoming of you over the last few years, but, for what it's worth, thank you.

*Siraga nods, and transports everyone but Matt and the Dominion forces to the Veil. He also puts up a shield to protect the Allied Ships. As the Jem'Hadar break into Ops, Matt releases all the energy. Everyone on the Station (I.e. the Jem'Hadar) Are killed, as is Matt. All the ships outside the Station, except the allied ships, are destroyed by the energy surge. The attack is over. The Dominion can't send anything else without making themselves vulnerable. The Station just sits there, a Beacon of Light in the Sea of Despair.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 1533
09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Very well ill send in those ships.
*DS61 space. Rei's forces are being beat on but they are holding, The Romulans are not gaining any ground and are getting plastered as Jem' Hadar vessels are bearing down on them.*

*USS. Acadia C, still there taking down enemy vessels. Rei is tense.*

Rei thinks to herself: *Ryan damn it. I understand why you went to get those civilians out of there but leaving so little behind to defend the station... Damn you should have listened to the Federation.. Now we are screwed.*

Rei: Keep firing those Omega disruptors. We need to stand our ground to gain ground and til more vessels arrive. Get the Romulan Commander on the screen.
Captain
# 1534
09-23-2012, 03:51 PM
*The Runabout X Yaga Leaves the wormhole back from the Gamma Quadrant. The Quantum processing living terminal closes its eyes. Sending the information it and the group discovered.*

Jidara's mental message: The Dominion are indeed massing but since something happened they are now massing to the wormhole. Vessels that are not on record and are new in design however they do not appear to have used Omega frame work as the vessels have none of the characteristics. The chances are low that they have taken plans for the frame work. Given their weaknesses to the Omega Weaponry we should have the Federation and the major powers speed up their refitting processes and begin development of their technology.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1535
09-23-2012, 04:49 PM
*The Unimatrix. T'las and DeSalle are still locked in combat. DeSalle punches T'las in the face, knocking her to the floor. T'las begins picking herself up, wiping a little blood from her lower lip.*

T'las: That all you got?

*The camera turns to DeSalle, who's moved back slightly to let T'las get up. DeSalle's knuckles have been busted open by the constant fighting, as has her lip been cut from the punches T'las has been dealing out.*

DeSalle: Not even close!

*Back to T'las, we can see that the fight's resulted in bruises forming around her neck and face. The right sleeve of her Uniform Undershirt has been slightly torn off. Looking at T'las' face, you can see that she knows she's losing.*

DeSalle: What are you waiting for, T'las? Get up! Your boyfreind's not going to save you this time! He's a bit busy with a migraine right now.

T'las: Tell me... *Gets onto her feet, holding her ribs before getting back into a fighting stance.* what gets under your skin more, Jessica? The fact that I blew up your ship 6 years ago, or that Soval's moved on from you?

DeSalle: Baiting me isn't gonna work, Pointy!

T'las: I know! *Throws a punch into DeSalle's face, almost sending her to the floor. Before she can land another punch, DeSalle kicks her in the abdomen and throws her into the wall. Then, she charges into her, grabbing her collar with one hand, stretching her forearm across T'las' neck while doing so, and punching her in the stomach with the other. When T'las stumbles in pain, DeSalle shoves her into the wall again. T'las uses her right arm to punch DeSalle in the face, allowing her to break free. She shakes her head to get her hair out of her face before grabbing DeSalle's arm and slamming her up against the wall. She locks DeSalle's arm behind her back, trying to break it. Knowing DeSalle will probably twist her own arm to break free, T'las kicks the back of her leg, causing DeSalle to stumble, before pulling her back and slamming her back up against the wall.* Had enough?!

DeSalle: I wonder...*winces from the pain* if Soval feels guilty right now? His head should be burning enough. I hope our new nanoprobes are making it ESPECIALLY painful for him!

T'las *Her eyes widen for a moment, before narrowing down, her face now filled with fury.*: YOU PIECE OF-- *Yells in anger as she pulls DeSalle around to face her, before punching DeSalle to the floor, pinning her there, and just pounding her face with her fists. When DeSalle tries to fight back, T'las just catches the punch before pulling DeSalle's arm down and across her neck. Not only was this extremely painful for DeSalle, but she also started to have difficulty breathing. DeSalle goes to hit with the other arm, same result except T'las slams it to the ground instead. DeSalle does eventually push her arms back, getting into a struggle with T'las before rolling T'las onto her back and pushing her arms free. She then proceeded to start pounding T'las' face into a pulp.*

DeSalle: First I kill you! *Punches T'las, whose nose is now bleeding.* Then Soval! *Hits her again* Then your whole stinking race! *And again.* No, actually... I can do worse. I can make Soval my Drone, completely obedient to me. How does that sound, T'las?

*T'las is now seriously p***ed off! She just screams in fury and punches DeSale off her, scrambling to her feet, ignoring the pain.*

T'las *Really enraged* GET UP! *Rips of her already partly torn right sleeve and wraps it around her hand.* NOW!

DeSalle: I'm gonna kill you! *Gets up and takes a fighting stance*

T'las: BRING... IT... ON!

*The two charge the short distance toward eachother and lock up. T'las manages to shove DeSalle into a wall, but she just rolls so she's pinning T'las to the wall.*

DeSalle: T'las' I've been waiting for this for 6 years! I'm gonna love EVERY SECOND OF IT!

T'las: Just...SHUT...UP! *She pushes DeSalle's hands away and uses her legs to push DeSalle off, doing a quick flip and landing on her hands and feet after doing so. She grabs DeSalle and punches her repeatedly with her right hand, DeSalle's blood beginning to collect on the piece of cloth T'las was still grasping. She unwound it a little before winding it around her other hand, moving to face DeSalle's back, and wrapping it 'round her neck like a garrotte. After a few seconds, she let go and pulled DeSalle to her feet before pushing her a couple of metres back. The two stumble for a second, cradling their probably broken ribs, before locking up again. T'las may have been top of her unarmed combat class, but, this is severely pushing it, even for her. These two are running on fumes, and just pure hated for eachother. The two grunt as they strugle with eachother, before DeSalle knees T'las in the abdomen, gets an arm free, and punches T'las to the floor. DeSalle's just as exhausted and beaten as T'las, and collapses to the floor, landing on her hands. T'las just manges to get to her knees, and tackles DeSalle to her back, before punching her with anything she has left. One punch, five seconds later she musters enough strength to pull back her arm, which is now cut along the side, from her elbow to her shoulder, and punches again. Before she can repeat the process for a third time, DeSalle catches her fist mid-swing and rolls T'las onto her back before doing the same to her.*

DeSalle: Had...Had enough yet?

T'las: G...Go to hell! *She pushes DeSalle onto her back and begins to punch her face again. This time, DeSalle passes out after the first hit. Completely exhausted, T'las falls unconscious beside her*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

Last edited by ryan218; 09-23-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Captain
# 1536
09-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Jiraga: Update is complete Cortana. Returning to my duties.

*In the Starbase 41's conference room things have entered bizarre as they know that attack only bought them so much time.*

Dorman: Admiral Val I think you need to proceed with the conference I will coordinate here.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 09-23-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Career Officer
# 1537
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Sre'Tra: admiral I've sent all the ships I have available. I can't do much else at this time. The Romulan senate has set aside almost 5000 ships for an attack into dominion space.
Captain
# 1538
09-23-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Sre'Tra: admiral I've sent all the ships I have available. I can't do much else at this time. The Romulan senate has set aside almost 5000 ships for an attack into dominion space.
Val: Lets continue with the conference and get this over with.
Career Officer
# 1539
09-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: Lets continue with the conference and get this over with.
Sre'Tra: yes admiral where shall we begin.
Captain
# 1540
09-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Sre'Tra: yes admiral where shall we begin.
Val: Here as fast as possible request Ryan to come. As a galactic power he needs to attend. There is no staying out of it now, DS61 is going to be uninhabitable for a while because of radiation. The Federation will assist in clean up, repairs, and of course reinforcing the area.