Starfleet Veteran
# 1551
09-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra: I think the issue has now escalated. Whether any one agrees with me or not. I'm informing the empire to enter a state of emergency until these issues have been dealt with. I am also requesting that all reserve ships be activated. Unless the issues are dealt with quickly the empire will have no choice but to take drastic a?tion against the dominion.
Ryan: Would you mind explaining that, Senator? What do you mean by "Drastic Action"?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1552
09-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Would you mind explaining that, Senator? What do you mean by "Drastic Action"?
Sighs

Ryan the Romulan empire has kept a reserve number of schimitars with thaloron weapons in them. If we are facing multiple attacks from multiple sides we will use those schimitars on the dominion and wipe them out before they can strike at us. It is a final option. We can not survive a war on two fronts I think we can all agree on that.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1553
09-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Sighs

Ryan the Romulan empire has kept a reserve number of schimitars with thaloron weapons in them. If we are facing multiple attacks from multiple sides we will use those schimitars on the dominion and wipe them out before they can strike at us. It is a final option. We can not survive a war on two fronts I think we can all agree on that.
Ryan: I suppose it would be pointless to point out that Thalaron Weapons were outlawed by the New Khitomer Accords.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1554
09-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Ryan: I suppose it would be pointless to point out that Thalaron Weapons were outlawed by the New Khitomer Accords.
Sre'Tra just looks at Ryan. : my friend may I also say that it was against our treaty with the federation for you to have cloaking devices an to use the one you had anywhere but the gamma quadrant. Now with all due respect captain would you I you had the chance to save your people would you not due. Now all things aside. I hope it doesn't come to this but if we are going to be attacked by rogue Borg and te dominion I will use everything in my power to save my people.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1555
09-24-2012, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Sre'Tra just looks at Ryan. : my friend may I also say that it was against our treaty with the federation for you to have cloaking devices an to use the one you had anywhere but the gamma quadrant. Now with all due respect captain would you I you had the chance to save your people would you not due. Now all things aside. I hope it doesn't come to this but if we are going to be attacked by rogue Borg and te dominion I will use everything in my power to save my people.
Ryan: Point taken. I hope it doesn't come to that, but remember, many of the Dominion's most valuable bases are on planets they subdugated. The people of those worlds are innocent.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1556
09-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Ryan: Point taken. I hope it doesn't come to that, but remember, many of the Dominion's most valuable bases are on planets they subdugated. The people of those worlds are innocent.
I hope it doesn't either captain. I have been able to refine the thaloron weapon some to target specific areas but. If the dominion launch another attack or we are attacked by these rogue Borg we will have no choice.
Career Officer
# 1557
09-24-2012, 12:08 PM
He looks over a few reports while he sits.

Ryan I can only stall the senate for so long. Sooner or later they will decide to move. And I am afraid to say it will be sooner then later. There concerned for their families and what we have left.
Captain
# 1558
09-24-2012, 12:26 PM
*Val and Dorman are ashen face and grave.*

Dorman: I will go with my ship after DeSalle. We need this conference to continue. Ryan I will take care of it. But just know this those ships if they were there they probably would not of lasted long even with Romulan and Federation assistance.

*taps his combadge*

Lt. Hardwick I want a terminal connected to the ship and have it hooked into the tactical stations.

*Ends the com.*

Ryan stay put.

Val: That is not a wise course of action Captain. But I can see why. Your ship has proven itself over the years. Do so. I will continue the conference.

*has the terminal bring up images of the new Dominion vessels that are different from the rest and show up clearly.*

Does anyone here recognize the material and pattern on this ship? Its not just metal.
Career Officer
# 1559
09-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Val and Dorman are ashen face and grave.*

Dorman: I will go with my ship after DeSalle. We need this conference to continue. Ryan I will take care of it. But just know this those ships if they were there they probably would not of lasted long even with Romulan and Federation assistance.

*taps his combadge*

Lt. Hardwick I want a terminal connected to the ship and have it hooked into the tactical stations.

*Ends the com.*

Ryan stay put.

Val: That is not a wise course of action Captain. But I can see why. Your ship has proven itself over the years. Do so. I will continue the conference.

*has the terminal bring up images of the new Dominion vessels that are different from the rest and show up clearly.*

Does anyone here recognize the material and pattern on this ship? Its not just metal.
Admiral it is almost as if. No it can't be the dominion don't have that type of technology it is almost as if it is an organic material. Tell me if I'm wrong admiral but the only race to have such ships is the undine.
Captain
# 1560
09-24-2012, 12:31 PM
*Then brings up an image of the slave race of the shadows that happened only a couple of weeks previously. Their vessels hulls are similar in fusion. *