Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1581
09-24-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman comes over the comm at SB41. *

Dorman: DeSalle has been neutralized, the Borg have been captured. Soval and T'las have been recovered. They are on my ship's sick bay being treated. The Vulcans are removing all traces of red matter from the Borg vessel.

Admiral Val: Very good Captain. Assemble what forces you can and meet up with the forces in the Iradan system as soon as possible. Admiral Bat'rak and the combined forces will need support.

*Dorman salutes and ends the comm channel.*

Val: Senator. Did you notice how easily they let you take that sector... Things are strange at the moment. So make sure they are on their toes.
Smiles

Oh yes admiral our forces noticed an are taking precautions to make sure To make sure they don't return. I have no intention of letting them back into that sector. How is the idrian sector faring now.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,063
# 1582
09-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Smiles

Oh yes admiral our forces noticed an are taking precautions to make sure To make sure they don't return. I have no intention of letting them back into that sector. How is the idrian sector faring now.
Val: The forces are holding. The Dominion are still trying to crack the defense grid and our defenses. They haven't yet. Bat'rak and the Klingon forces are holding.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1583
09-24-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: The forces are holding. The Dominion are still trying to crack the defense grid and our defenses. They haven't yet. Bat'rak and the Klingon forces are holding.
Good. It would not do us much good to gain ground here but lose it elsewhere.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,063
# 1584
09-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Good. It would not do us much good to gain ground here but lose it elsewhere.
*Dominion dreadnought warps in on the Romulan forces, several thousands of Dominion vessels arrive surrounding the Romulan Forces.*

*The bridge of the dreadnought a corrupted Changeling stand before the viewscreen.*

Dorza: (As one voice it speaks): Open fire.

*The dreadnaught opens fire with a salvo of torpedo, polaron beams, and quantum missiles. Then it releases its fighters which swarm the Scorpion fighters and outmaneuver and outgun them.*

Fire the main gun.

*The Jem'hadar around him tap controls should their target the green targetting beams of a battle group headed by a scimitar, and fires a long powerful blast that eliminates them and it begins to strafe into another group and knocks the Thalron weapon out of Commission.*

Release the virus

*The Romulan computers soon begin to go crazy and erupt knocking their heavy weapons out. Including the Thalaron weapons.*

Jukal: Lord... The Romulan forces are now crippled the blast wiped out over 1/3rd of their forces in that single shot. 2 of their dreadnaughts are also destroyed.

Dorza: Good get ready for another strafing.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1585
09-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dominion dreadnought warps in on the Romulan forces, several thousands of Dominion vessels arrive surrounding the Romulan Forces.*

*The bridge of the dreadnought a corrupted Changeling stand before the viewscreen.*

Dorza: (As one voice it speaks): Open fire.

*The dreadnaught opens fire with a salvo of torpedo, polaron beams, and quantum missiles. Then it releases its fighters which swarm the Scorpion fighters and outmaneuver and outgun them.*

Fire the main gun.

*The Jem'hadar around him tap controls should their target the green targetting beams of a battle group headed by a scimitar, and fires a long powerful blast that eliminates them and it begins to strafe into another group and knocks the Thalron weapon out of Commission.*

Release the virus

*The Romulan computers soon begin to go crazy and erupt knocking their heavy weapons out. Including the Thalaron weapons.*

Jukal: Lord... The Romulan forces are now crippled the blast wiped out over 1/3rd of their forces in that single shot. 2 of their dreadnaughts are also destroyed.

Dorza: Good get ready for another strafing.
Sre'Tra looks over the live battle report.

Admiral talso cloak your ships and release the thaloron mines. Have the computers enter security codes talon 3582
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,063
# 1586
09-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra looks over the live battle report.

Admiral talso cloak your ships and release the thaloron mines. Have the computers enter security codes talon 3582
Admiral Talso: Senator, our weapon systems are damaged and the mine launchers are out of commission. Some kind of computer virus is slowly eating our systems. We...

*Another blast is the last thing Talso sees before his retinas are melted down, and the vessel explodes.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1587
09-24-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Admiral Talso: Senator, our weapon systems are damaged and the mine launchers are out of commission. Some kind of computer virus is slowly eating our systems. We...

*Another blast is the last thing Talso sees before his retinas are melted down, and the vessel explodes.*
Sre'Tra throws a padd into the wall destroying it. His rage is full force.

I will contact the senate we will send a battle group of schimitars to the founders home world and turn them into dust. They will answer for this along with whoever is helping them.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,063
# 1588
09-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sre'Tra throws a padd into the wall destroying it. His rage is full force.

I will contact the senate we will send a battle group of schimitars to the founders home world and turn them into dust. They will answer for this along with whoever is helping them.
Val: I do not think that is advisable. I do not think that the Dominion themselves are behind this. More of something pushing their extremists along such as the True Way. Its hard to believe that they would have that kind of fire power.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,524
# 1589
09-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: I do not think that is advisable. I do not think that the Dominion themselves are behind this. More of something pushing their extremists along such as the True Way. Its hard to believe that they would have that kind of fire power.
I don't care who is behind it admiral other then the dominion seem to be aiding them. And that is more ten enough reason for me. Unless we receive substantial proof that the dominion leadership is not involved we will attack again and this time the schimitars won't stop.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,063
# 1590
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I don't care who is behind it admiral other then the dominion seem to be aiding them. And that is more ten enough reason for me. Unless we receive substantial proof that the dominion leadership is not involved we will attack again and this time the schimitars won't stop.
Val: Sending more men and women to their deaths is not wise. They were expecting the your forces to come in and begin assaulting Dominion Space.

*Soon the systems show a transmission from the Dominion Dreadnaught, it is a Changleing but he is twisted and corrupted. It begins to speak in a voice everyone has heard before.*

Dorza: Greetings denizens of the Alpha Quadrant, I am Lord Shadow Dorza of the Dominion. Our last group of Changelings were not willing for a conflict with all of you, so we deposed them. This is our Declaration of War on the Federation, Klingon Empire, Deep Space 61, and the Romulan Star Empire. You all will witness our true power, so either submit and serve your betters or resist and die horribly.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.