Career Officer
# 1601
09-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dorza: Oh Rommel.. Too bad what happened to that fool. He was a willing host for my predecessor who thought he could save the galaxy by manipulating us. *snorts* Poor stupid fool. I enjoyed twisting him further and further from his humanity, it was a measure of fun as well as pleasing. Your brother on the other hand was fun but what he will do is a different thing.
Clenches both fists

You will find you are the fool once I get to you you sorry reason for a life form.

The senator is using everything he can not to just let out with rage knowing that is what it wants to see. He manages to keep control.

It is pitiful that you must rely on making others life miserable to keep going.
Captain
# 1602
09-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Only those close to him in the room can see the restraint he is using in his next words.

If I ever get my hands on you I will rip you to pieces and leave nothing left. I don't care who or what gets in my way. I will kill you.
*laughs, knowing full well that the won't be able to commit to that trick.*

Dorza: Will you now... (giggles) that will be a neat trick.
Career Officer
# 1603
09-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
*laughs, knowing full well that the won't be able to commit to that trick.*

Dorza: Will you now... (giggles) that will be a neat trick.
Laugh while you can demon. Your time will soon come.
Career Officer
# 1604
09-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Cortana: are you able to trace his transmission.
Captain
# 1605
09-24-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Clenches both fists

You will find you are the fool once I get to you you sorry reason for a life form.

The senator is using everything he can not to just let out with rage knowing that is what it wants to see. He manages to keep control.

It is pitiful that you must rely on making others life miserable to keep going.
Dorza: Oh no. I just finding it pleasing and a bit of fun. It is all of your dark desires and secrets that drives yourselves to do what you will I hardly say or do anything.

*Sre Tra hears the entity in his mind,*

"Ah Sre'Tra how would you like to see this. Images of Romulus restored and women at his feet kissing and other things to him. Before they turn into hideous creatures devouring him.*

I could easily rip you to pieces, paint the walls with your dirty blood, and see what a Romulan tastes like. But since that is counter intuitive to what I want to do.

*Sre'tra sees images of Rommel and his brother suffering in a hellish torture room screaming. Unable to find a door or a key. *
Captain
# 1606
09-24-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Cortana: are you able to trace his transmission.
Dorza: Ah the being inside the Computer. I can feel your desires as well.. I am no transmission. I am here in front of all of you right now.

*Shows her images of Dorman and of Rommel.*

*Dorza moves over seductivly to the terminal*

Dorza: I see what you desire.. Your restraint. Is Admirable. But you are in need as much as he is . Take it dear he won't object either.

*He continues in Dorman's voice seductively*
Captain
# 1607
09-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Laugh while you can demon. Your time will soon come.
*Sre'tra appears before himself. laughing maniacally.*
Career Officer
# 1608
09-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Dorza: Oh no. I just finding it pleasing and a bit of fun. It is all of your dark desires and secrets that drives yourselves to do what you will I hardly say or do anything.

*Sre Tra hears the entity in his mind,*

"Ah Sre'Tra how would you like to see this. Images of Romulus restored and women at his feet kissing and other things to him. Before they turn into hideous creatures devouring him.*

I could easily rip you to pieces, paint the walls with your dirty blood, and see what a Romulan tastes like. But since that is counter intuitive to what I want to do.

*Sre'tra sees images of Rommel and his brother suffering in a hellish torture room screaming. Unable to find a door or a key. *
You will find monster that I am not as easily manipulated as others. And that I do not fear you or death while I never did tell Rommel I have more power then I told him. Using the power of new types and my mental discipline have allowed me even greater insight to things. I see through your lies and you so not scare me.
Career Officer
# 1609
09-24-2012, 08:55 PM
All you cause is pain and suffering anywhere you go. You only have as much power as those you torment give you. We refuse to be used by you. You lose.
Captain
# 1610
09-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
You will find monster that I am not as easily manipulated as others. And that I do not fear you or death while I never did tell Rommel I have more power then I told him. Using the power of new types and my mental discipline have allowed me even greater insight to things. I see through your lies and you so not scare me.
Sre'tra: Really all your bluster boy. That is exactly what you are. A little doggie with no bite. Newtypes are just as easily corruptible as the next person. I can see the pain in you as I feel it.