Captain
# 1621
09-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I will send what ships I can there.

Worry shows on the senators face.

Admiral what are the chances we will be able to stop them. And where is cortana.
Val: I don't know. Cortana is still here but something has bothered her. She did deploy her physical form to Dorman's ship.
Career Officer
# 1622
09-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: I don't know. Cortana is still here but something has bothered her. She did deploy her physical form to Dorman's ship.
Something isn't right. Cortana please come in its Sre'Tra cortana come in. I can't reach her
Captain
# 1623
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Something isn't right. Cortana please come in its Sre'Tra cortana come in. I can't reach her
Val: I think I know what she is doing. I think its best we let her do what she thinks is right by her. We are after all facing perhaps the greatest threat since Northman almost 10 years ago.
Career Officer
# 1624
09-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: I think I know what she is doing. I think its best we let her do what she thinks is right by her. We are after all facing perhaps the greatest threat since Northman almost 10 years ago.
I suppose you are right. I must oversee the defense of Romulan space. I will be in my quarters should something new come up.

He walks out and into his quarters to observe the battle. He sees the fleet fighting honorably but they are simply out matched. He sits down and pours a glass of ale as he slowly drinks it.
Career Officer
# 1625
09-24-2012, 10:23 PM
He sits in his quarters alone. As he watches the battle unfold. The empire has planned for this ever since he knew Rommel and the shadows had worked together. If the enemy makes it to rator they won't make it any further of that he is certain. And it may by the galaxy the time it will need. He soon calls the senate.
Captain
# 1626
09-24-2012, 10:34 PM
*Captain's Quarters USS Possibility*

*The room is flayed with clothing, the terminal at Dorman's desk is beeping.*

*Cortana's physical shell is next to him, Dorman could not believe it but what bugged her. He gets up and answers the terminal. It is Admiral Val.*

Dorman: Yes Admiral?

Val: Is Cortana with you?

Dorman: She is sir. She was spooked about something.

Val: I think the Senator and Cortana had a visitation from the new leader of the Dominion.

Dorman: Yeah I saw him alright. Ugly little spud. Things have felt desparate and evil now.

Val: At any rate DS9 has come under attack from the forces coming from the Wormhole.

*Dorman's face has gone ashenly grave. *

Dorman: I am guessing that you are going to order the battlegroup to cover DS9.

Val : Yes. I am . I am also sending Rei Ross to cover and stop the invasion force. You are to halt the invasion there. Starfleet is sending in fleets but they won't be there as fast as your troops.
Career Officer
# 1627
09-24-2012, 10:42 PM
In Sre'Tra quarters holo images of the senate come into view as he enters in the middle of the debate.

Senators please be quite and let me speake. We all knew sooner or later this day would come. We must now make our stand here. Or we will all fall.
Captain
# 1628
09-24-2012, 10:59 PM
*Dorman appears on the bridge of his vessel*

Dorman: Everyone. I have new orders. DS9 has come under attack from Dominion Forces. We are to head there and assist in the defense of the station. Cardassian vessels have already arrived to help as well as Klingon forces.

Lt. Shepard plot a course to Deep Space nine have the fleet do the same we are transwarping to the war zone.

Ops Red Alert. Have everyone don Environmental suits.
Career Officer
# 1629
09-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Admiral I will send what ships I can to ds9 as well.
Captain
# 1630
09-24-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Admiral I will send what ships I can to ds9 as well.
Val: From what is going on in Romulan Space the last main defensible point is within deep in your space. A Gamble?

*Cortana returns to them after being down for a little bit.*