Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 1631
09-24-2012, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: From what is going on in Romulan Space the last main defensible point is within deep in your space. A Gamble?

*Cortana returns to them after being down for a little bit.*
If we don't secure ds9 no where will be safe admiral. Most of our civilians have been pulled out. Rator will fall as it there fleet is almost there but they will not claim a victory.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 1632
09-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Admiral if ds9 where to fall the entire quadrant would soon fall after. We can hold our own
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 1633
09-25-2012, 01:48 AM
Val: Cortana what do you think so far?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 1634
09-25-2012, 03:08 AM
*Ryan's been listening to the conversation's that have transpired, and everyone in the room can tell something is bothering him.*

Ryan: This doesn't feel right. This doesn't remotely feel right. *He vanishes in a flash of white light. Soon after, Soval and T'las walk into the room.*

Soval: Admiral. Senator. What is the situation with the Dominion?

*The Veil. Ryan is in an area he has never ventured to before. This is where many of the Guardians went during and after the Northman event 5 years ago.*

Ryan: Sinclaire?! Sinclaire, can you hear me?!
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,722
# 1635
09-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Ryan's been listening to the conversation's that have transpired, and everyone in the room can tell something is bothering him.*

Ryan: This doesn't feel right. This doesn't remotely feel right. *He vanishes in a flash of white light. Soon after, Soval and T'las walk into the room.*

Soval: Admiral. Senator. What is the situation with the Dominion?

*The Veil. Ryan is in an area he has never ventured to before. This is where many of the Guardians went during and after the Northman event 5 years ago.*

Ryan: Sinclaire?! Sinclaire, can you hear me?!
OOC: just a slight more time on that mark. *given story progression.* But Oh well.
No big deal.

Val: DS9 is under attack, and the Romulans are losing ground and fast. They will be attacking Rator III within the next day. These Dominion are not the same Dominion from our previous encounters.

*In the Veil*

*Allen's Essence forms in front of Ryan.*

You should not be here old friend. This area of the Veil is hard to get out of and the passage of time is nothing here. Why have you come? Which is probably asking for our assistance against this resurgence of shadows.

*OOC: Goning to be gone til about 1030 am my time. So keep it light.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 1636
09-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Sentinel: it is alright Allen. Speak Ryan what is it you have traveled here so far to ask.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 1637
09-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sentinel: it is alright Allen. Speak Ryan what is it you have traveled here so far to ask.
Ryan: The Shedai are one of the oldest races we know of. What do you know of a species from the Andromeda Galaxy who worship some kind of non-corporeal entity which can travel from person to person?

*Starbase 41, Guest Quarters. T'las is looking out into space, slightly unsure of herself. Soval walks over and stands beside her.*

Soval: Are you alright?

T'las: Back in the Forge, Jessica didn't put up much of a fight. I keep going over our struggle; how she never tried to get the knife off me, how she gave me enough time to use it, how she let me grab it. It's almost like she wanted me to stop her!

Soval: Perhaps with all those Borg implants gone, she was able to think clearly. Maybe the implants were influencing her without her knowledge.

T'las: It's more than that. She practically ASKED me to stab her!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 1638
09-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: The Shedai are one of the oldest races we know of. What do you know of a species from the Andromeda Galaxy who worship some kind of non-corporeal entity which can travel from person to person?

*Starbase 41, Guest Quarters. T'las is looking out into space, slightly unsure of herself. Soval walks over and stands beside her.*

Soval: Are you alright?

T'las: Back in the Forge, Jessica didn't put up much of a fight. I keep going over our struggle; how she never tried to get the knife off me, how she gave me enough time to use it, how she let me grab it. It's almost like she wanted me to stop her!

Soval: Perhaps with all those Borg implants gone, she was able to think clearly. Maybe the implants were influencing her without her knowledge.

T'las: It's more than that. She practically ASKED me to stab her!
They where a race we defeated many eons ago. Powerful and deadly. Not a race one wants to deal with.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,576
# 1639
09-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Sentinel thinks a moment.

Yes they are back and this time bent on revenge. They are all in grave danger.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
# 1640
09-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
They where a race we defeated many eons ago. Powerful and deadly. Not a race one wants to deal with.
Ryan: They're back, in OUR Galaxy! They've taken over the Dominion and are attacking everyone in reach! Sinclaire, they've almost reached Rator III! We need your help.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:56 PM.