Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,274
# 1671
09-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: He isn't dead.. trapped a bit but not much else. Glad to have been of service in unpredictability.

Chosa: *sniffs the air* Ah do you honestly think you can run from me Vulcan. *A puff of black smoke as Chosa vanishes and appears in front of Soval*

Hello little rabbit.

*Chosa captures Soval by beating him senseless with a combination of blows. Soval falls to the ground beaten severely. Chosa smiles gleefully and lifts him up and vanishes*
Ooc: I know just didn't see that one coming.

Sinclaire after a short effort returns to find Soval and his attacker gone. He picks up his rifle again. And pops a few joints back into place.

Sinclaire to himself: the damn set back of being part human. They can still hurt me. Admiral Val 4208 is compromised. Admiral Soval is missing. I'm going to see if I can find anyone else and restore power as for the asteroide it should be gone now. While I was trapped I did manage to open a conduits in front o it. It should be somewhere in the gama quadrant now.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,587
# 1672
09-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: He isn't dead.. trapped a bit but not much else. Glad to have been of service in unpredictability.

Chosa: *sniffs the air* Ah do you honestly think you can run from me Vulcan. *A puff of black smoke as Chosa vanishes and appears in front of Soval*

Hello little rabbit.

*Chosa captures Soval by beating him senseless with a combination of blows. Soval falls to the ground beaten severely. Chosa smiles gleefully and lifts him up and vanishes*
*Soval awakens in a well-lit Dominion Cell. He rises to his feet, cradling his ribcage.*

Soval: Where the hell...? *He looks to a Jem'Hadar manning the Security Console.* That's not a god y'know.

Jem'Hadar: Silence, Vulcan filth!

Soval: Oh, it's the body of one of your Gods, but the mind has been taken over. I know. I've seen it before.

Jem'Hadar: You are lying.

Soval: How can you be sure?

*The Jem'Hadar moves his head to the console, looking at it uncertainly.*

What's your name?

Jem'Hadar: Fourth Kumet'adan.

Soval: Admiral Soval.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,371
# 1673
09-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I know just didn't see that one coming.

Sinclaire after a short effort returns to find Soval and his attacker gone. He picks up his rifle again. And pops a few joints back into place.

Sinclaire to himself: the damn set back of being part human. They can still hurt me. Admiral Val 4208 is compromised. Admiral Soval is missing. I'm going to see if I can find anyone else and restore power as for the asteroide it should be gone now. While I was trapped I did manage to open a conduits in front o it. It should be somewhere in the gama quadrant now.
*Concern falls to his face*

Val: Let me guess they killed the Vorta prisoner.. I don't think that worked Sinclaire... they launched another, and sealed the conduit. There is also an attack force on its way and its not ours. Fall back get who you can out of there.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,274
# 1674
09-26-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: Given the asteroid drop proceeding to Earth I don't think we can. It appears to me that the battle at DS9 is a diversion and a good one. However do you honestly think that the Vorta can help... Given how intelligent these beings are I don't think they will leave an opportunity like this. I think Soval went to a trap and did not realize it.
Sinclaire soon appears on a screen it can be seen he has taken a beating.

Yes admiral it was a trap but also possibly we can benefit from it if we can find Soval. He's gone.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,587
# 1675
09-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Val: Given the asteroid drop proceeding to Earth I don't think we can. It appears to me that the battle at DS9 is a diversion and a good one. However do you honestly think that the Vorta can help... Given how intelligent these beings are I don't think they will leave an opportunity like this. I think Soval went to a trap and did not realize it.
OOC: God Damnit! I can barely keep up with the posts! LOL!

Ryan: I don't think the Vorta even knew it was a trap. *Thinks* If Soval's been captured...

He must have been getting close to what we needed. I can't locate him. I might be able to but I'd have to return to the Veil.

*Hits the comm panel* Sinclaire, I need to know everything you do about these Shadows. How they're blinding the Veil, anything.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,274
# 1676
09-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Concern falls to his face*

Val: Let me guess they killed the Vorta prisoner.. I don't think that worked Sinclaire... they launched another, and sealed the conduit. There is also an attack force on its way and its not ours. Fall back get who you can out of there.
Great just what we need. Another one. I'll head for earth as soon as I can after this little battle I need to strengthen my self a moment. I will head to earth see if I can't overpower one of the stations weapons and blow it out of the sky.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,274
# 1677
09-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: God Damnit! I can barely keep up with the posts! LOL!

Ryan: I don't think the Vorta even knew it was a trap. *Thinks* If Soval's been captured...

He must have been getting close to what we needed. I can't locate him. I might be able to but I'd have to return to the Veil.

*Hits the comm panel* Sinclaire, I need to know everything you do about these Shadows. How they're blinding the Veil, anything.
Very well Ryan. I will come to you first.

Sinclaire arrives it will be easier if we do this in the veil.

Transports Ryan and himself there and begins showin him all that is known about the shadows.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,371
# 1678
09-26-2012, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Soval awakens in a well-lit Dominion Cell. He rises to his feet, cradling his ribcage.*

Soval: Where the hell...? *He looks to a Jem'Hadar manning the Security Console.* That's not a god y'know.

Jem'Hadar: Silence, Vulcan filth!

Soval: Oh, it's the body of one of your Gods, but the mind has been taken over. I know. I've seen it before.

Jem'Hadar: You are lying.

Soval: How can you be sure?

*The Jem'Hadar moves his head to the console, looking at it uncertainly.*

What's your name?

Jem'Hadar: Fourth Kumet'adan.

Soval: Admiral Soval.
*Another Jem'Hadar enters the room and gives Soval another blow to his face.*

Jem'Hadar: Puny Vulcan our liege wants to speak with you and you will give him your utmost respect.

*Chosa enters. speaks to Kumet'adan.*

Chosa: Kumet'adan you have seen what I can do and what Lord Dorza can do. Do you doubt us still?

*touches the Jem'hadar's head and he begins to tremble in awe. *

Chosa *Stares at both Jem'Hadar* Leave us.

*As they leave. Chosa speaks to Soval.*

Chosa: Soval. I knew you would fall for that little trap.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,371
# 1679
09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Great just what we need. Another one. I'll head for earth as soon as I can after this little battle I need to strengthen my self a moment. I will head to earth see if I can't overpower one of the stations weapons and blow it out of the sky.
Val: The Mass Driver is the target but as far as getting to it that is another matter. The Romulan invasion force has now moved on to Federation space. We don't have anything that can blow it out of the sky. The required energy is enormous. The Railgun was to be used in that contingency but since it was already destroyed by Rommel we never had time to build another.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,587
# 1680
09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Another Jem'Hadar enters the room and gives Soval another blow to his face.*

Jem'Hadar: Puny Vulcan our liege wants to speak with you and you will give him your utmost respect.

*Chosa enters. speaks to Kumet'adan.*

Chosa: Kumet'adan you have seen what I can do and what Lord Dorza can do. Do you doubt us still?

*touches the Jem'hadar's head and he begins to tremble in awe. *

Chosa *Stares at both Jem'Hadar* Leave us.

*As they leave. Chosa speaks to Soval.*

Chosa: Soval. I knew you would fall for that little trap.
Soval: You knew he'd try to run for the Federation to save his Gods, didn't you? What, the Jem'Hadar just mindlessly obey you? They're loyal to no-one but the Founders. How'd you pull that off?! They should be shooting you on sight!

*OOC: I think you may have forgotten about T'las and DeSalle. They're still in the prison, fighting for their lives. Remember? Just, don't kill or capture either of them, please. Block their way, sure. Make it harder for them to move on, go for it. Injure one of them, no problem. Just no killing, maiming, or capturing, please.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:28 PM.