Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: Get out of my head.

Ryan: Soval?

Soval: Stop laughing!

Ryan: Soval, what's wrong?

Soval: Get out... of my... head!

Ryan: Oh hell! *Places a hand on Soval's face.*

Ryan *In contact with the Shadow in Soval*: Leave him alone.
Whisper: There is no leaving now Soval, you are now part of us.

*The Shadow throws RYan into the veil and seals him in there.*

*The Shadow takes Soval into his own mind a place that is familiar to him. But he isn't alone it is a darker version of himself standing before him.*
Captain
# 1722
09-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Soval calm your mind. Don't listen to there voice.
*Sinclaire gets a very painful jolt into his mind, with a message. "Don't bother lad"*
Career Officer
# 1723
09-26-2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Sinclaire gets a very painful jolt into his mind, with a message. "Don't bother lad"*
You highly under estimate my stuberness.

Sinclaire pulls Ryan to where he is on ds9.

Ryan are you all right.
Captain
# 1724
09-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
You highly under estimate my stuberness.

Sinclaire pulls Ryan to where he is on ds9.

Ryan are you all right.
*Soval's darker half (all of the rage and discontent in a Vulcan.) *

Don't you recognize me? Old Friend. All of your darkness all of your rage.. It is nice to be out and speaking with you now.
Career Officer
# 1725
09-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Occ: I'll be back in a 2 hours or so.

Sinclaire sits in a room on ds9 after getting everything in order an the area somewhat secure. He sits going again over all they know of the shadows. Thinking of how and what must be done to defeat them.
Career Officer
# 1726
09-26-2012, 07:55 PM
Sinclaire sits as he thinks of his next move. He goes through his memories and those of the apostate one of the first shedai on the shadows. He knows he needs the wisdom of the older shedai he is still young he finds some answers as he goes through a wave of memories. He goes back to there first encounter and there finale war against each other. And finds a few keys he can use later on.
Captain
# 1727
09-27-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Sinclaire sits as he thinks of his next move. He goes through his memories and those of the apostate one of the first shedai on the shadows. He knows he needs the wisdom of the older shedai he is still young he finds some answers as he goes through a wave of memories. He goes back to there first encounter and there finale war against each other. And finds a few keys he can use later on.
*Allen's voice rings in his mind.*

Times and things always change my friend, even evil changes its methods and its behavior. I saw this coming but I have faith in the potential and goodness of the beings of this galaxy. Their right to exist.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1728
09-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soval's darker half (all of the rage and discontent in a Vulcan.) *

Don't you recognize me? Old Friend. All of your darkness all of your rage.. It is nice to be out and speaking with you now.
Soval: I accepted your presence long ago. Do you think I fear you? You're a part of me. I don't run from my fears, I master them. I control my fears. Once you do that, the fear is gone.

I'll never submit to your kind, Shadow. I believe in peace, cooperation, friendship. What do you value?

*The Veil.*

Ryan: I can't find Soval! These guys are really getting on my nerves!

*Siraga appears in the Veil*

Siraga: I sensed the Veil's balance had been disturbed.

Ryan: A Shadow got into Soval's mind. It took Soval to a region of Multi-Space I can't reach. I can't even find him!

Siraga: Dark Realm. You won't find him. It's the Shadow's home Dimension. We've tried to find a way in for Millennia.

Ryan: Soval won't give up. I've known him since the Academy. The last thing he'll do is cave in to fear.

Siraga: You haven't seen what they can do. They controlled Rommel because they offered him something he couldn't refuse. Peace. If they can do that with Soval...

Ryan: No way! He'll die before he lets them use him.

Siraga: That won't stop them from using him. I've seen it before. *Looks to Sinclaire* The Alliance was barely able to stop them before. It took all of us, plus as many of the younger races as we could get, just to exile them from this Galaxy. Now, there are so few of us.

Ryan: Your People, the Preservers--

Siraga: 2 Alliance Races that are so heavily diminished? The Shedai are gone. So are the To'kra'pak.

Ryan: Who?

Siraga: The Guardians. While all of us are Guardians, the To'kra'pak were the first, and our races knew them as "The Guardians" through myth and legend. At least, until we found the Veil, Rift, Untempered Schizm, whatever name you call it.

The point is, even with the remnants of my people and the Preservers, there are too few of us.

Ryan: So, that's it? We give up?

Siraga: So very few...

Ryan: Come on, Siraga! 2000 years ago you were taming Dragons and fighting wars! There must be something you can think of!

Siraga: Yes... Yes there is. The Shadow wars were always between the Veil Guardian Races and the Shadow Races. They can fight off our influence in your dimension, just as we can theirs. The Veil is safe, as is their realm, but Midgaard, your dimensions, are battlegrounds.

Ryan: Then maybe it's time to sound the Call to Arms.

*Siraga looks at Ryan curiously, then nods, knowing what he means.*

*Now would be a good time for a drumbeat cue.*

*All over the Galaxy, on New Talax, Kazon Prime, Vortas XII, The Founder's Homeworld, Cardassia Prime, every Planet of every space-faring race in the Galaxy sees something different. An aurora of light across the sky.*

*Earth, Starfleet Command*

Quinn: I don't care what time it is! I don't care how harmless it seems! And I CERTAINLY don't care about HOW MUCH TROUBLE IT IS FOR YOU! There's a Stellar Light show like nothing ever recorded all over the planet! This is happening all over the Federation! Find someone who'll say "yes" and get the Emergency Omega Order put in action or I'll come down to Switzerland and skin your *ss myself!

*The comm. beeps, as Quinn taps a control ceasing his previous communique.*

Yes?

Lt. *Over comm.*: Sir, there's something happening.

Quinn: Lieutenant, that's the understatement of the Century!

Lt. *Over comm.*: No, sir. I mean... It'll be easier if I show you. *On Quinn's screen, he sees hundreds of ships fill the space above Earth. They're Iconian.*

Quinn: My god. Get the planetary defences--

*A 3-d image of Siraga appears all over the planet. The same thing is happening everywhere. Every Starship, every house, street, back ally, in the Galaxy is seeing this*

Siraga: People of the Galaxy, be not afraid. I am Siraga, known to Terrans as a legend called "Merlin". I am the last surviving Iconian Guardian of the Veil. The forces you see above your worlds are the last surviving forces of my people. They are the last surviving forces of light.

Eons ago, there were a series of wars between two alliances of Races. The Veil Alliance, and the Alliance of a race we know only as "Shadows". The Alliance of light was made up of the Iconians, Shedai, To'kra'pak, and Preservers. Together, with a large union of younger races, we drove the Shadows from your Galaxy. Now, they have returned.

They won't stop until everything is under their control! They've taken over the Dominion, posing as Founders, already. I'm asking every Race, every man women and child, to rise up. We stand together, or fall together. Our enemy is still gathering his strength. If we're going to do this, it has to be now.

*At Mars, the Iconian Ships take position with the Allies, supporting their Defense.*

Captain?

*The image shifts as Ryan takes Siraga's place.*

Ryan: I am Captain Ryan Allington, Captain and Governor of Deep Space 61. I stand with you. All of you who value your freedom, know that you are not alone. I stand against the Shadows now, and shall not move.

*A force of ships rise from a planet in the far reaches of Alpha Quadrant, flying alonside the Iconian Vessels*

We have never been in as desperate a position as a Galaxy than right now. We Stand United or we fall separately.

*Earth, Starfleet Command*

Quinn: Get me the President.

Ryan: I'm devoting all I have to stop the darkness before it spreads, no matter the personal cost.

*Qonos, a fleet of Klingon, Orion, Gorn and Nausicaan Ships fly alongside the Iconians.*

*Cardassian Space. The Cardassian Fleet flies with the Iconians toward Deep Space Nine.*

*The Shadow-Romulan Fleet. A fleet of Iconian ships takes position in the path of the enemy. Thousands of Romulan and Reman Ships decloak beside them.*

*Starbase 41. Torpal begins chanting a Klingon Battle cry.*

*The Tlachina Fleet (OOC: Nearly forgot about these guys!) takes position with the Iconians.*

We're going to end this now. Not just for today. Not just for the next 1000 years, but forever! Either we're going down or they are!

*The Veil. The last of the Ships take position and Siraga closes the Apertures. The Call to Arms is over.*

Siraga: Now the Battle Lines are drawn, there's no going back.

Ryan: I know. I know.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1729
09-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Something's never change though evil is always evil yes he may tweak a few things but in the end it will always be evil. This galaxy is unprepared for an enemy of this caliber I fear. They are not ready for so strong an enemy. One can only hope in the end good prevails.
Career Officer
# 1730
09-27-2012, 11:25 AM
A smile cross sinclaires face as he sees what is going on.
He soon appears in shadows mind again. This time though much stronger then before.

You can't kill hope especially in these young beings who have so much to hope for hope can't be killed or destroyed You where once many many eons ago a better person but you gave in to fear and anger. Now you will be defeated by the hope this galaxy has. Let Soval go now.