Captain
# 1731
09-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
A smile cross sinclaires face as he sees what is going on.
He soon appears in shadows mind again. This time though much stronger then before.

You can't kill hope especially in these young beings who have so much to hope for hope can't be killed or destroyed You where once many many eons ago a better person but you gave in to fear and anger. Now you will be defeated by the hope this galaxy has. Let Soval go now.
*Gives him a sharp tossing out.*

*Turns to Soval*

Shadow: Have you now? I can tell you this... there is something deep down within you that loves it. You want to join us. The implants you received have allowed us in, DeSalle has done her job perhaps too well.

OOC: Posing as Founders? Right now they are fused so by a technical note they are founders.

*Pain erupts in Sovals mind. Shows him what they are doing to his loved ones *
Career Officer
# 1732
09-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gives him a sharp tossing out.*

*Turns to Soval*

Shadow: Have you now? I can tell you this... there is something deep down within you that loves it. You want to join us. The implants you received have allowed us in, DeSalle has done her job perhaps too well.

OOC: Posing as Founders? Right now they are fused so by a technical note they are founders.

*Pain erupts in Sovals mind. Shows him what they are doing to his loved ones *
Well I think that hit home.

Runs his forehead.

Ryan if we are going to now would be a good time.

Occ will be on again in 2 or so hours.
Captain
# 1733
09-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Well I think that hit home.

Runs his forehead.

Ryan if we are going to now would be a good time.

Occ will be on again in 2 or so hours.
Allen's voice: I don't think it did. I think you just annoyed him.

OOC: Alright.

*Dorman shows up*

Dorman: We are ready to disembark. Cortana reported a fleet attacking the Vulcan sector. This is more than a single force against our galaxy. This is a war between galaxies.

*SB 41*

Val: Cortana anything from the Breen? Or the Tholians. If they join the New Dominion we may not have much time.
Career Officer
# 1734
09-27-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:

*Dorman shows up*

Dorman: We are ready to disembark. Cortana reported a fleet attacking the Vulcan sector. This is more than a single force against our galaxy. This is a war between galaxies.

*SB 41*

Val: Cortana anything from the Breen? Or the Tholians. If they join the New Dominion we may not have much time.
Sinclaire: we will see Allen either way I did what I needed. Val the Breen have not yet taken sides but the Tholians well they are supporting the shadows. I think it is more out of a hatred for the shedai and iconians then anything else.
Career Officer
# 1735
09-27-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:

*Dorman shows up*

*SB 41*

The more he focus on one of us then better but I did manage to speak to the Breen and Tholians The Breen have now agreed to help us The Tholians have stated they will attack us I'm afraid the past between the shedai and Tholians isn't a very good one and that may have affected there decision. Sighs. So with the iconians help we are least able to secure what we already control and shouldn't have to worry about losing any more ground. If we could only find a way into the shadow space we could end this much faster but I still have not found a way in I'm working on it Any word of Soval.
Captain
# 1736
09-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
The more he focus on one of us then better but I did manage to speak to the Breen and Tholians The Breen have now agreed to help us The Tholians have stated they will attack us I'm afraid the past between the shedai and Tholians isn't a very good one and that may have affected there decision. Sighs. So with the iconians help we are least able to secure what we already control and shouldn't have to worry about losing any more ground. If we could only find a way into the shadow space we could end this much faster but I still have not found a way in I'm working on it Any word of Soval.
Val: No nothing. I fear things may not be good for Soval, we also need to locate the original founders and have them reinstalled it might give sway and break up their forces.

*Communication from a subspace source. It is Urugag the leader of Northman's remnant (criminals of interstellar law for their actions.)

Urugag: Admiral Val, we are pledging our assistance to the war effort. For our deeds of the past, Northman saw these beings coming as well. We still have a bigger fleet than most realize.

Val: I expected you did. We could use the help, as far as an exchange I am not authorized for it. But you may have to turn yourselves in after this.

Urugag: I will bear the brunt of it. My men were only following orders.

Val: Noble of you. Mass with the Federation-Klingon Fleet to drive off the enemy near Vulcan space. Cortana will be sending you orders.

*OOC: I have an idea for Soval if Ryan wishes to PM me about it.*

Urugag: Very well.

*Communication ends. *

Val: What is there current movement so far all ends. Have the Klingons repulsed their invaders?
Captain
# 1737
09-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Shadow: Don't you feel the sense of destiny as of this moment Soval. A vessel is more than just a habitable body. It is suitable for us. But you are special. You were born to be a vessel for one of us. All that you suffered and experienced, all actions have led to this.

*A female vulcan appears as the Shadow silences. A being that begins to speak subtley and seductively to Soval. It is a mixture of DeSalle and T'las*

Don't you want to be one with us. To be happy. To be at peace. No one to call upon you for assignment and endless experiences to study and experience.
Career Officer
# 1738
09-27-2012, 05:56 PM
Sinclaire: siagria do you think if we worked together we could rescue Soval.
Career Officer
# 1739
09-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Sinclaire sits in a quite area of the station. Not easy to find given recent activity. He sits and meditates in his most resent encounters. It reminds him that he is still young and has much to learn. The shadows are no normal opponent and he determines in himself to defeat them no matter the cost. He soon walks to the holo deck and re creates the home world of the shedai which was destroyed long ago He finds peace walking in it once again. For a shedai he is young he saw very little of there home world before it was destroyed and he had seen very few of his own kind since he entered this existence. He is glad for the friends he has. But is also sad to remember those he has lost the only bad thing about living for a long time is you see many others die. He remembers his short one with the apostate when they battle at jinouter. He was only 800 earth years old then when he helped in that finale battle. That was the last time he had seen another of his race and he was fairly sure he would never see another one again. He had lived on may worlds since then as he was able to travel around with humans easily. These races here have become precious to him. He knows each has its faults but he knows they each have more strengths. And he will defend them. Till death if it be so. Each of them deserves the chance to live. He speakers knowing shadow can hear him.

These people and these worlds are precious to me and they are defended.

Ooc: thought I'd give a little insight into him cause I don't think I had before
Captain
# 1740
09-27-2012, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire sits in a quite area of the station. Not easy to find given recent activity. He sits and meditates in his most resent encounters. It reminds him that he is still young and has much to learn. The shadows are no normal opponent and he determines in himself to defeat them no matter the cost. He soon walks to the holo deck and re creates the home world of the shedai which was destroyed long ago He finds peace walking in it once again. For a shedai he is young he saw very little of there home world before it was destroyed and he had seen very few of his own kind since he entered this existence. He is glad for the friends he has. But is also sad to remember those he has lost the only bad thing about living for a long time is you see many others die. He remembers his short one with the apostate when they battle at jinouter. He was only 800 earth years old then when he helped in that finale battle. That was the last time he had seen another of his race and he was fairly sure he would never see another one again. He had lived on may worlds since then as he was able to travel around with humans easily. These races here have become precious to him. He knows each has its faults but he knows they each have more strengths. And he will defend them. Till death if it be so. Each of them deserves the chance to live. He speakers knowing shadow can hear him.

These people and these worlds are precious to me and they are defended.

Ooc: thought I'd give a little insight into him cause I don't think I had before
*Allen's Ghost forms beside him.*

Thinking old friend?