Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,329
# 1761
09-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
It's time we learn his true plan of Attack. I will take a small team with me and board an enemy ship. We will board and get all the data we can. I am going to do something I haven't done before. I am going to they loose. I have never tried to tap my full power. I think it is time I do.
Ryan: Take a team of my Assault Ops. They're the best of the best, and Colonel Carter's team is the best I've ever seen. Their ship's already here and ready to go. It's got Phase-Cloak, Multi-Frequencial Phasers and Shields, the works. I guarantee you'll want them on your team.

Let me know when and I'll have Carter report up here.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 1762
09-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Torpal: My friends, I must leave and take command of the House of Megh'bar's forces. I have a responsibility to my people in this time of war. Qapla'!

Ryan: Qapla', General. *As Torpal leaves for his shuttle, Ryan starts working on the Primary console.* No going back. *Opens a comm channel.* Starbase 41 to Deep Space Nine, come in please.

DS9 Ops: This is Deep Space Nine, go ahead.

Ryan: This is Captain Ryan Allington. Do you have any word on the DS61 Vessel Darwin?

DS9 Ops: Confirmed. All DS61 Vessels are active. I'll send you a damage and casualty report.

Ryan: Thanks. *Places a PADD on the console.*

DS9 Ops: Reports sent.

Ryan: Confirmed. Thank you DS9.

*He looks at the reports on his PADD before sighing in relief after seeing Daya's name on the Uninjured Section.*

*Outside, a Dominion Attack Craft stops off the outer marker. On the bridge, Kumet'adan stands at the control console, looking unsure about himself. His fellow Jem'Hadar look at their new First, and at the ashen remains of their Shadow-Founder.*

First Kumet'adan: Obedience brings victory... and victory is life...

Hail the Station.

Jem'Hadar: Done.

Kumet'adan: Federation Base, this is Kumet'adan of the Jem'Hadar. We request permission to join your forces against the Shadows, and Political Asylum. There are others among us who feel the same way, but cannot reach you.

*Dominion Space, the Homeworld of the Founders. Shadow-Dominion ships are fighting other Jem'Hadar ships, fighting to liberate their gods on the surface, held against their will, unable to escape the Planetary Blockade.*

*The Veil*

Siraga: Maybe I should be with my people, on the frontline.

*Kumet'adan is going to be part of my main cast from this point, so don't kill him.*
*Chosa reappears on the ship enraged at the betrayal.*

*OOC: Its called possession for a reason but these founders gave their permission and are no longer themselves anymore and will never be unless you kill them. WHich is hard because there is a certain way to do it. Plus the founders are not there anymore, I won't say what they did with them but it will be a key campaign.

Chosa: So you wish to betray your own gods!!! Fine then you shall be tossed into the deepest part of hell.!!!

*CHosa begins to go on a killing spree, no grace just brutal efficiency. Destroying the vessel out of pure rage. Then going to the next as his incarcerated underlings soon break free and soon take back control of their ships. The Revolt is over. *

*Chosa appears before Kumet'adan who is stunned.*

Chosa: You are quite an obstinant fool. A treacherous one as well. I am going to have some fun with you. For an eternity.

*Takes Kumet'adan by the neck and tosses him in a dark portal and seals it.*

Chosa: Deploy the Mori!!! drive these sub creatures off!

*His men comply as different vessels arrive and soon deploy to the Klingon EMpire and Deep Space 61.*

*OOC: He is not dead but will be tortured for quite some time.*

*Klingon Space the Mori arrive in vessels that are different than their other galactic brethren.*

*Corrupted Mori leader Dashyr*

Dashyr: All vessels our orders are to search and destroy. No survivors. No mercy. Leave no trace.

*The war on the Klingons begins and it starts out as a massacre against a contingent of the KDF*

*The Mori warp in and invade DS61 and attack its holdings. *
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 1763
09-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Take a team of my Assault Ops. They're the best of the best, and Colonel Carter's team is the best I've ever seen. Their ship's already here and ready to go. It's got Phase-Cloak, Multi-Frequencial Phasers and Shields, the works. I guarantee you'll want them on your team.

Let me know when and I'll have Carter report up here.
*USS Possibility*

*Dorman and most of the Newtypes around the station begin to writhe in pain.., they feel fear and darkness all around.*
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,329
# 1764
09-28-2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Chosa reappears on the ship enraged at the betrayal.*

*OOC: Its called possession for a reason but these founders gave their permission and are no longer themselves anymore and will never be unless you kill them. WHich is hard because there is a certain way to do it. Plus the founders are not there anymore, I won't say what they did with them but it will be a key campaign.

Chosa: So you wish to betray your own gods!!! Fine then you shall be tossed into the deepest part of hell.!!!

*CHosa begins to go on a killing spree, no grace just brutal efficiency. Destroying the vessel out of pure rage. Then going to the next as his incarcerated underlings soon break free and soon take back control of their ships. The Revolt is over. *

*Chosa appears before Kumet'adan who is stunned.*

Chosa: You are quite an obstinant fool. A treacherous one as well. I am going to have some fun with you. For an eternity.

*Takes Kumet'adan by the neck and tosses him in a dark portal and seals it.*

Chosa: Deploy the Mori!!! drive these sub creatures off!

*His men comply as different vessels arrive and soon deploy to the Klingon EMpire and Deep Space 61.*

*OOC: He is not dead but will be tortured for quite some time.*

*Klingon Space the Mori arrive in vessels that are different than their other galactic brethren.*

*Corrupted Mori leader Dashyr*

Dashyr: All vessels our orders are to search and destroy. No survivors. No mercy. Leave no trace.

*The war on the Klingons begins and it starts out as a massacre against a contingent of the KDF*

*The Mori warp in and invade DS61 and attack its holdings. *
OOC: How'd they manage that? The station's still flooded with radiation! If it weren't don't you think Ryan'd be there?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 1765
09-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: How'd they manage that? The station's still flooded with radiation! If it weren't don't you think Ryan'd be there?
*OOC: Holding the space around it. Sorry about that. Should have been detailed about that.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,329
# 1766
09-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Holding the space around it. Sorry about that. Should have been detailed about that.
OOC: Ok. No problem.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 1767
09-28-2012, 04:14 PM
Dashyr: You have DS61?

Commandant Jrys: Yes sir. Its radiation levels are off the charts. Your orders sir?

Dashyr: Destroy it. Leave nothing behind. You encounter any Deep Space 61 forces kill them.. Hang them up on your hull if you get prisoners.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,329
# 1768
09-28-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dashyr: You have DS61?

Commandant Jrys: Yes sir. Its radiation levels are off the charts. Your orders sir?

Dashyr: Destroy it. Leave nothing behind. You encounter any Deep Space 61 forces kill them.. Hang them up on your hull if you get prisoners.
OOC: Don't blow the station up either! I intend to use it again, after the Radiation's cleared up.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,310
# 1769
09-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Don't blow the station up either! I intend to use it again, after the Radiation's cleared up.
OOC: Wreck it? Instead? Not destroyed but in need of very bad repairs.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,329
# 1770
09-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Wreck it? Instead? Not destroyed but in need of very bad repairs.
OOC: As long as it can feasibly be repaired.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:46 AM.