Captain
# 1811
09-29-2012, 10:24 AM
*Allen feels the worry, and the darkness quickening*

I fear that things have taken a turn for the worse.
Captain
# 1812
09-29-2012, 10:40 AM
After he speakers to carter briefly he asks to be left alone a moment. He can't explaine why but he has a hard time breathing in this room. He thinks he knows he has never had problems before in a human environment. Why now. He goes through the battle in his mind again and figures out why. One of his shedai organs must of been injured in the battle. He calls up a medical scanner and painfully sans where the organ is. As he feared it is not working. His body can't take the oxygen and convert it so his shedai parts can abosrb it. He is dying slowly. He soon gets up painfully ignoring the rants of the emh.

I will return grunts shortly.

He travels to the veil as he feels weaker after the voyage. He sits down and begins working. He must make a suit to be able to continue his work with the war effort. After a short time he is done and returns to sb41. His injuries healed almost completely by his time in the veil. ( his suit is like let's say a modified odst suit. If you don't know what they look like tell me ) as he reappears on the station.
Captain
# 1813
09-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Allen feels the worry, and the darkness quickening*

I fear that things have taken a turn for the worse.
Sinclaire soon in his life suit walks into the war room.

Well Allen I see you made it here ok.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1814
09-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
OOC: Of course.

Dashyr: So Sinclaire was taken. Oh no matter. Victory is at hand anyway. *The Allied forces in Klingon space are crumbling.*

Have the outlying squadrons begin their planetary purge of all Klingons and allies.

*Jiranga and Mori forces land on the surface and overwhelm Klingon Warriors and slaughter them. Soon entire colonies civilian bases are taken out to the middle of the settlement and shot then disintegrated. Then the structures burned. Other planets are bombarded by chemical and Viral weaponry. Jiranga biotech consumes the people, through spores from the warheads.*

*Initial reports are pooring into Dahsyr's Command ship. *

Dahsyr: Excellent. Continue the purge. Leave no traces of Klingon life.
*Qonos'. The Shadows march through the First City, killing all who stand in their way. In the Great Hall, the High Council and Torpal (Weilding a Mek'leth) prepare for battle. The doors are blasted open. As several of the High Council charge at the intruder, obscured by fog and dust, red light shoots at each one, disintegrating them. Torpal, now all that stands between the figure and Chancellor Drex, charges at the enemy, his Mek'leth being shattered by the attacker, who grabs him by the throat and lifts him off the ground. The dust clears and Torpal can see that it is Soval, whose irises have a glowing red ring around them*

Torpal *Choking*: Soval? What... are you...?

Soval *Voice the same as after the bonding*: We are your doom. *His eyes now fully glow bright red as an aura of red energy forms around Torpal, charring his skin, before Soval drops him into a portal* Chancellor Drex, tell your allies that their doom is nigh. COME! *He leads his force out of the chamber, vanishing in a burst of red light.*

*OOC: You wanted evil? How's this for you? *Evil laughter**

*The bridge of Dashyr's ship. Soval appears next to him, his irises having returned to their red ringed-glow.*

Soval: Dashyr, halt the purge. We have a new target for you to attack.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 1815
09-29-2012, 11:03 AM
Watching what happens on the Klingon home world Sinclaire is stunned and quite he then stops the image though and views in at the high council chamber. And zooms in at a certain figure ( this is all on his hub of his visor.)

Allen we have a problem uploads the image as it shows Soval.
Captain
# 1816
09-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Qonos'. The Shadows march through the First City, killing all who stand in their way. In the Great Hall, the High Council and Torpal (Weilding a Mek'leth) prepare for battle. The doors are blasted open. As several of the High Council charge at the intruder, obscured by fog and dust, red light shoots at each one, disintegrating them. Torpal, now all that stands between the figure and Chancellor Drex, charges at the enemy, his Mek'leth being shattered by the attacker, who grabs him by the throat and lifts him off the ground. The dust clears and Torpal can see that it is Soval, whose irises have a glowing red ring around them*

Torpal *Choking*: Soval? What... are you...?

Soval *Voice the same as after the bonding*: We are your doom. *His eyes now fully glow bright red as an aura of red energy forms around Torpal, charring his skin, before Soval drops him into a portal* Chancellor Drex, tell your allies that their doom is nigh. COME! *He leads his force out of the chamber, vanishing in a burst of red light.*

*OOC: You wanted evil? How's this for you? *Evil laughter**

*The bridge of Dashyr's ship. Soval appears next to him, his irises having returned to their red ringed-glow.*

Soval: Dashyr, halt the purge. We have a new target for you to attack.
*Dashyr kneels before him.. The Klingons have been sufficently exterminated. A wave of his hand stops the purge. The Klingon race is now down to less than ten percent. The Empire has been obliterated. *

Dashyr: *Keeping eye contact with his master.* As you command my lord. What is our new target my liege?
Captain
# 1817
09-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Watching what happens on the Klingon home world Sinclaire is stunned and quite he then stops the image though and views in at the high council chamber. And zooms in at a certain figure ( this is all on his hub of his visor.)

Allen we have a problem uploads the image as it shows Soval.
My God he has been possessed. We need to gather what ships we can. This needs to stop. We need to get him back or kill him.. I am guessing we have taken the Mass Driver.

Val: Yes sir we have.

Val, You will have to inform the remaining Klingons and Iconians to return to Federation space. We will resupply their forces and grant assylum for them.

*Turns to Ryan.*

Ryan. You need to see this. Bring T'las as well.

Have the Breen, Tzenkethi, and Cardassians form up. Inform Starfleet that I am issuing General Order that all Starships in the entire fleet to form up on a better location. Inform the President that he needs to enter his bunker now.

Cortana... What is the situation with the Dominion?
Starfleet Veteran
# 1818
09-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Quote:
*Dashyr kneels before him.. The Klingons have been sufficently exterminated. A wave of his hand stops the purge. The Klingon race is now down to less than ten percent. The Empire has been obliterated. *

Dashyr: *Keeping eye contact with his master.* As you command my lord. What is our new target my liege?
Soval: Starbase 41. Inform me when we arrive. Remain stealthed until we give the attack order. Do not fail us, Dashyr.

Captain
# 1819
09-29-2012, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Soval: Starbase 41. Inform me when we arrive. Remain stealthed until we give the attack order. Do not fail us, Dashyr.
Dashyr: *Bows* Yes my liege.

*A Dominion Fleet warps in over Starbase 41*

*Jem'Hadar: Hail them

This is Drakas ... *He is stunned by who comes on the screen. Allen*

My friend... You are alive?

*Allen smirks*

I am now. I am guessing you have not joined the shadows?

Drakas: No I have not. We have taken back the Founders as well. But the Heretics have chosen to stay with the Devils.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1820
09-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
My God he has been possessed. We need to gather what ships we can. This needs to stop. We need to get him back or kill him.. I am guessing we have taken the Mass Driver.

Val: Yes sir we have.

Val, You will have to inform the remaining Klingons and Iconians to return to Federation space. We will resupply their forces and grant assylum for them.

*Turns to Ryan.*

Ryan. You need to see this. Bring T'las as well.

Have the Breen, Tzenkethi, and Cardassians form up. Inform Starfleet that I am issuing General Order that all Starships in the entire fleet to form up on a better location. Inform the President that he needs to enter his bunker now.

Cortana... What is the situation with the Dominion?
Ryan: I already know, Allen. Commander T'las, report to the War Roo-

*T'las enters the room, looking puzzled by the awkward looks she's given.*

T'las: Yes?

Ryan: T'las... There's no easy way to put this. Soval is... Damnit! I can't even say it! He's under Shadow control.

T'las: What?

Ryan: He's been possessed. He's bonded with one of them.

T'las: No... You can save him though, can't you?

Ryan: T'las, he'd have to be a voluntary host for the Shadow to even bond with him. I don't think--

T'las: No! No way in hell! Soval would never EVER let those things inside his head!

Ryan: T'las... I'm sorry, but--

T'las: Shut up! Just SHUT UP!

*She rushes out of the room, before leaning against the wall, sliding to the ground, and burying her face in her arms as she cries.*

Ryan: All things considered, she seems to be taking it well.