Captain
# 1871
09-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
So a year later

Sinclaire has spent a lot of his team helping to training troops to fight the shadows. Te war has gone back and forth between the to sides.
*One year Later after the Shadow Conflict began. The war has been mostly a back and forth affair with each side having losses. The pressure from the Galactic community has had the President in a tough situation. Both the Romulan and Klingon Empires are in shambles, their forces in shambles and forced to be housed in Federation space. There has been consideration to have both entities come into the Federation as members. But it was put onto the back burner.

Allen was reinstated to Starfleet to his former rank. He was given the newest starship in the fleet USS Unknown with a new crew.

Captain Dorman on the other hand has at least one more shadow kill on his record. Also still captaining the USS Possibility.

Admiral Bat'rak has taken in whatever Klingons come in, he is heading the Klingon housing department and is a liason between the Empire and the Federation.

Admiral Val continues to head intelligence and medical and has been working with Cortana smooth over the edges with constant flow of information to all working engines. Including how to control the predicted political rifts.

Admiral Rei and Rear Admiral Shelana have been heading forces in conjunction with Ryan*
Captain
# 1872
09-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*One year Later after the Shadow Conflict began. The war has been mostly a back and forth affair with each side having losses. The pressure from the Galactic community has had the President in a tough situation. Both the Romulan and Klingon Empires are in shambles, their forces in shambles and forced to be housed in Federation space. There has been consideration to have both entities come into the Federation as members. But it was put onto the back burner.

Allen was reinstated to Starfleet to his former rank. He was given the newest starship in the fleet USS Unknown with a new crew.

Captain Dorman on the other hand has at least one more shadow kill on his record. Also still captaining the USS Possibility.

Admiral Bat'rak has taken in whatever Klingons come in, he is heading the Klingon housing department and is a liason between the Empire and the Federation.

Admiral Val continues to head intelligence and medical and has been working with Cortana smooth over the edges with constant flow of information to all working engines. Including how to control the predicted political rifts.

Admiral Rei and Rear Admiral Shelana have been heading forces in conjunction with Ryan*
After spending much time in Klingon space trying to help the Klingons fight back for their homes. On a Klingon planet under siege still. At a besieged Klingon base.

Allen this is Sinclaire if you get this message explosions sound in the background. We need medical supplies if you could get a supply ship with some supplies we could really use it.

Sinclaire soon ends the transmission as he heads out to the battle. And begins firing away at enemy forces. Have all units fall back to the southern outpost we will hold out there.
Captain
# 1873
09-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
After spending much time in Klingon space trying to help the Klingons fight back for their homes. On a Klingon planet under siege still. At a besieged Klingon base.

Allen this is Sinclaire if you get this message explosions sound in the background. We need medical supplies if you could get a supply ship with some supplies we could really use it.

Sinclaire soon ends the transmission as he heads out to the battle. And begins firing away at enemy forces. Have all units fall back to the southern outpost we will hold out there.
*Allen sits on the bridge as if the 8 year absence was nothing. The previous year has aged him a little. His beard and hair are like they were before his death.*

Send some supplies to the outpost but have them fall back we can no longer hold that planet.
Captain
# 1874
09-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
*Allen sits on the bridge as if the 8 year absence was nothing. The previous year has aged him a little. His beard and hair are like they were before his death.*

Send some supplies to the outpost but have them fall back we can no longer hold that planet.
Many thanks Allen. But I'm still trying to fun what they want here they have been puttin more interest in some areas here then others. I'll stay with the Klingons and continue the fight.
Captain
# 1875
09-30-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Many thanks Allen. But I'm still trying to fun what they want here they have been puttin more interest in some areas here then others. I'll stay with the Klingons and continue the fight.
No need to play hero, we cannot afford it.
Captain
# 1876
09-30-2012, 08:51 PM
*Cortana's new location. Unknown. Unspecified. *

*Admiral Val is at a terminal sending recommended situations and possibilities to Cortana's living terminals, hiding all across the Allied space. *

Val: Cortana, have you given your instructions to all parties?
Captain
# 1877
09-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Quote:
No need to play hero, we cannot afford it.
Don't worry we have plenty of plans.
Captain
# 1878
09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Don't worry we have plenty of plans.
*Allen pinches the spot between his eyes and sighs.*

Fine. If I have to bail you guys out you owe me a drink or two.
Captain
# 1879
09-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Quote:
*Allen pinches the spot between his eyes and sighs.*

Fine. If I have to bail you guys out you owe me a drink or two.
Relax Allen I have been in much tighter spots before.
Captain
# 1880
09-30-2012, 10:36 PM
All troops fall back into the mountains will take up positions there and hold out till hell freezes over if we have to.