Career Officer
# 1891
10-01-2012, 02:37 PM
Soon alright everyone lets do this.

Chares explode at te entrance of te site as Sinclaire and his team begin firing on the guards. Part of his team begins moving out the workers as Sinclaire fights the guards. He fites his rifle swiftly and with deadly accuracy. As a guard gets close e sends a blast of electricity through him as well. Soon the slaves are cleared out as more guards make there way to the site.

Sinclaire : do we have more charges.

Klingon : no we do not.

Sinclaire: er clear ill bring the area down myself.

As the team leaves Sinclaire let's out blasts of energy to the roof caving it in around him as he runs for the exit. As he dives for the tunnel a stray blast hits his chest as he falls into the tunnel.

He lands blood coming out of the wound.

Klingon: are you all right.

Sinclaire: my suite still works so I won't die.

He slowly ets up and begins slowly walking with the rest of the team.
Captain
# 1892
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
*USS Possibility Bridge*

*The senior crew are talking during the trip to the station heading into their dangerous mission.*

Lt. Commander Shepard: Hey Izumi, did you get a message from your folks before this mission?

Izumi: Yes I did. My parents are worried about me participating in these dangerous missions. I told them I will be fine, nothing bad will happen to me. What about you Shep?

Shepard: I did. My wife worries about me and keeps asking me to bring you guys by for dinner. Its funny because I wouldn't be able to keep much food on the table with your guys around. You guys would make Klingons look bad.

Gorman: Screw you Commander *laughs*

Shepard: Hey Gorman what happened to you and your family?

Gorman: My brother died at Katara IV... But it helps if I don't think about it. I will confront it later when we don't have a bunch of hostile Aliens trying to kill us. But anyway... Remember that perky Son of a gun Lt.... *rubs his head laughing remembering the funny scene*

*Shepard, Izumi, Carter, and Go'lak all snicker in laughter.*

Shepard: Lt. Andrews I believe. The S.O. B. could move any part of his body and mimic anyone. I remember he tried to imitate the Captain, it ticked him off so much but it made him laugh. *laughs again but it turns somber as they remember friends fallen. And the cost of true peace.*

Izumi: *stops laughing* God.. How much have we given over the last year..... Andrews, Fisher, Fal'kyr, Rizen... Can Newtypes really pave the way to peace... Can they even stop wars like this?

Gorman: I don't think so... They have failed thus far...

Shepard: I disagree, we have not made much progress because of Rommel, The Raisers, The Borg, and now the shadows. When we were at peace we made quite a bit of head way. Why do you think the major powers of the quadrant signed the new Khitomer accords. I have faith in life to take its course.
Career Officer
# 1893
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Sinclaire lays on a cot in the rebels makeshift base getting some much needed rest his wound still bleeds since he has not been able to have it really treated. After a few hours he gets up and heads for the bases command center. As he arrives there is a message waitin for him it is a text only. He sits down favoring his right side which was hit. As he enters his codes to retrieve the message. It is a old friend a smuggler he has known for many years. They are going to break through the blockade and bring supplies and troops and weapons.

Sinclaire for the first time in almost a year lets a smile form on his face. He turns to the Klingon commander near him.

Sinclaire: well Ka'tren we have help on the way from the criminal world. Looks like a friend of mine is coming and bringing supplies and a few hundred men. Not a lot but enough to let our men get some needed rest.

Ka'tren: have we heard from the federation or any other Klingon worlds.

Sinclaire: yes on both accounts. Allen wanted me to pull out. I said no. We have heard from a few Klingon worlds. All have resistance fighters there and we will soon hav a full network to contact them with.
Captain
# 1894
10-01-2012, 11:12 PM
*Allen sits in his Ready Room, The desk is cracked and slightly broken from combat and fits of rage during the last year. On it is a picture of Kara and his five year old son, then beside it a photo of his old crew on the USS Odyssey. He looks at both longingly. He only saw his family only so much over the past year. His old friends are all around the front lines he only heard from his former first officer that her ship was heading strikes into Romulan space. Allen being only in his 30's already has lines and grey coming out of his hair. *

*Door chime*

Come

*Connor his first officer walks in sporting a small scar that made his face look like it is winking. *

Connor: Sir we have settled in formation and we are coordinating patrols with the Allied forces present. Also the crew is eager for some R and R.

*sighs* Alright.. Have the Spartacus, the Louve, and the Hemingway go with the patrols. The rest fall into defense mode. Have our AT shielding up at all times and let it down when we grant some shore leave, and resupply. Also hand off our dead for burial. I will be beaming down Commander.

Connor: Very good sir (scottish accent more prevelent now).

Don't you have family here?

Connor: Yes sir I haven't seen them in 3 months.

Go see them Commander, it is important to you and them. But more than that no one knows how much time they have left.

Connor: What about your family sir?

My wife is naturally worried, but she knows I have to fight. My son *snickers* it is hard to believe that he was born a newtype but already shows some signs of being smarter and maybe more powerful than me. He is already making sense of the funny pages.

Connor: The Funny pages? That is hard to believe... Smarter than you is that even possible?

Anything is possible Commander... As long as people have the drive to strive for it and change. Inform Ryan I will be arriving within the hour. I need to freshen up.
Captain
# 1895
10-01-2012, 11:21 PM
*Lt. Commander Shepard meets with Captain Dorman in his ready room.*

Dorman: We are heading into battle in a few hours Commander. What is it?

Shepard: Sir.. I was thinking about requesting some time off after this operation.. To see my family.. My wife is expecting our first born..

Dorman: *smirks* I will think about it Commander, you just worry about surviving. She is I think half Vulcan isn't she?

Shepard: Yes she is.. I am rather nervous about being a father sir..

Dorman: You will do fine Commander. Fatherhood is indeed a scary thing but I hear it is rewarding.

Shepard: *smiles some then remembers Dorman's wife.* Sir, How are you handling your relationship with Cortana?

Dorman: I honestly don't know Commander. It is a complicated endeavor and just hasn't been discussed and I don't think it will be.

*A Couple hours later the force is arriving at their designated points. *

Dorman: Alright, here we go. Has everyone donned EV suits?

Izumi: *wearing hers* Yes sir. All ships reporting that they are ready.

Dorman: Proceed as planned we will compensate when things come up. Arm weapons and set the AT shield to maximum.
Career Officer
# 1896
10-02-2012, 12:25 AM
A holo of Sinclaire soon appears before Allen he is clearly exhausted and hurting from being on the frontlines of the Klingon fight and having trained and helped there now rag tag force fight the shadows alliance.

Allen glad I finally was able to break through tere comm block is there any progress on the Klingon front. Any chance you guys will be gettin here in the foreseeable future.
Captain
# 1897
10-02-2012, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
A holo of Sinclaire soon appears before Allen he is clearly exhausted and hurting from being on the frontlines of the Klingon fight and having trained and helped there now rag tag force fight the shadows alliance.

Allen glad I finally was able to break through tere comm block is there any progress on the Klingon front. Any chance you guys will be gettin here in the foreseeable future.
I already had General Kah give you guys orbital bombardment. and support. As far as further support the heat on you guys should be taken off as I believe Dorman's operation should already be underway.
Career Officer
# 1898
10-02-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
I already had General Kah give you guys orbital bombardment. and support. As far as further support the heat on you guys should be taken off as I believe Dorman's operation should already be underway.
Sighs very good old friend. I will press an attack soon.
Career Officer
# 1899
10-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Sinclaire soon ends his transmissions with Allen he makes his way to the command center.

Sinclaire: get all of our men ready for an all out assault.

The Klingon commander smiles.

Yes sir.
Captain
# 1900
10-02-2012, 10:02 AM
*Fleet Admiral Allen beams aboard Deep Space 61, greeted by that station security and a formal greeting.*

Security: Hold still Admiral it will only take a second.

Very well I have been up for over 96 hours might as well.

*Stand still as they scan him, take his blood, and check his mind with a telepath. *

Security: Welcome to Deep Space 61 sir *Salutes*

Thank you Lt. You may go about your regular duties.