Captain
# 1921
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Carter: You heard him.

*Alpha Team takes defensive positions to cover Dorman. Suddenly, a Forcefield seals the Hull Breach and Atmosphere is sent back into the corridor.*

Damn! Their Shields must be back up! Better hurry, Captain!
Dorman: I was waiting for that to happen. *Taps Combadge*

Possibility target their Shield array and take it out. Yes I am aware that it will leak radiation but it is better the ground teams get out than none of us.

*He is setting the bomb by a power juncture and sets it. *

Lets move to a defensive posture. Have the Klingons move to the extraction point.
Career Officer
# 1922
10-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Sinclaire soon beams onto his ship sitting in orbit. Once on his ship he makes his way to his quarters and gets almost 6 hours rest after wards he heads for the bridge once there he gets status reports

Sinclaire: Allen the planet is back in Klingon hands. We have a victory ill be heading back soon to resupply and repair my suit.
Captain
# 1923
10-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire soon beams onto his ship sitting in orbit. Once on his ship he makes his way to his quarters and gets almost 6 hours rest after wards he heads for the bridge once there he gets status reports

Sinclaire: Allen the planet is back in Klingon hands. We have a victory ill be heading back soon to resupply and repair my suit.
Connor: Acknowledged General. Come on back sir. We will give you a couple of days rest.
Career Officer
# 1924
10-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Connor: Acknowledged General. Come on back sir. We will give you a couple of days rest.
Thank you I look forward to a little rest.
Career Officer
# 1925
10-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Soon Sinclaire arrives back in allied control space his ship docks at a federation station to be refited and repaired. He beams over directly to a waiting room. Once there he adjusts the environment to that of shedai world. He soon takes of his armor and relaxes. He spends a few hours repairing major suit damage but leaves many of the dents and damage and the scars. He looks at the cracked visor and decides to leave it the way it is.
Career Officer
# 1926
10-03-2012, 01:10 AM
After spending a few hours working on his suit he puts it back on and takes a walk around the station. He thinks of the past few years and all that has gone on in that time. But mostly those he has lost. As he walks alone down a corridor he stops at the viewport and looks ou into the stars He has seen a lot o war and bloodshed in his years but nothing like this.

When will it all end how many lives much we sacrifice to stop them.

He puts his hand on the viewport and for a moment he stands in silence as he thinks of those he has lost.
Captain
# 1927
10-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
After spending a few hours working on his suit he puts it back on and takes a walk around the station. He thinks of the past few years and all that has gone on in that time. But mostly those he has lost. As he walks alone down a corridor he stops at the viewport and looks ou into the stars He has seen a lot o war and bloodshed in his years but nothing like this.

When will it all end how many lives much we sacrifice to stop them.

He puts his hand on the viewport and for a moment he stands in silence as he thinks of those he has lost.
Contemplation old friend? *sighs* Things are going back and forth quite a bit. We need to be bold, because we will be unable to fight if this keeps up for another 3 years.
Career Officer
# 1928
10-03-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Contemplation old friend? *sighs* Things are going back and forth quite a bit. We need to be bold, because we will be unable to fight if this keeps up for another 3 years.
Sinclaire is startled a moment and them relaxes.

It appears my time on the front has kept me on edge. Yes I agree. We need a big victory and soon. We can fight a long time it's moral that I'm concerned about.

Looks back out the viewport a moment.

I think it is time we got the rest of this galaxy involved. Because that is what this is. Once the alpha quadrant falls the rest will come under fire. We need to get as many allies as we can. Sure by all will side with us. But it needs to become a galactic affair. They are also looking for something. I don't know what but thy are.

Last edited by logang19; 10-03-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Captain
# 1929
10-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Yes I agree. But we will do what we must to survive. As we always have.
Yes as always. I have put forth a plan to Cortana and I am waiting for a reply. Figured while here I could let the troops have some time to themselves. I also hear that Dorman's team was successful in their mission which let the pressure off the Klingons in the contested areas. Heavy losses and Lt. Commander Shepard was KIA.
Career Officer
# 1930
10-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Yes as always. I have put forth a plan to Cortana and I am waiting for a reply. Figured while here I could let the troops have some time to themselves. I also hear that Dorman's team was successful in their mission which let the pressure off the Klingons in the contested areas. Heavy losses and Lt. Commander Shepard was KIA.
Yes there victory led to us being able to press a big attack. Shepards loss is sad as well. And to think how many more will fall before this is over.

Ooc: I restyled my original wanted to tell you so I didn't have to restype it