Career Officer
# 1951
10-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Soval is meditating in his quarters. He hears the door chime.*

Soval: Come in, General.
Soval I hope I'm not disrupting you. Is everything all right. You haven't been yourself lately.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1952
10-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Soval I hope I'm not disrupting you. Is everything all right. You haven't been yourself lately.
*Soval stands and walks to the mirror. He looks concerned, maybe even a little scared.*

Soval: Lately I've been... hearing voices. I've been to Sickbay and they insist there's no Neurological trouble. That leaves...

*He looks out the view-port, his eyes drifting off into space. He takes off his rank pips and combadge.*

I've had occasional black-outs. Periods of time where I don't remember anything. When I wake up, nearby crewman swear that I was walking almost robotically, like I was sleep-walking. Commander Sylix swears that he saw a red glow in my eyes last week.

Sinclaire, if what I think is happening, I need your help.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1953
10-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Quote:
*Soval stands and walks to the mirror. He looks concerned, maybe even a little scared.*

Soval: Lately I've been... hearing voices. I've been to Sickbay and they insist there's no Neurological trouble. That leaves...

*He looks out the view-port, his eyes drifting off into space. He takes off his rank pips and combadge.*

I've had occasional black-outs. Periods of time where I don't remember anything. When I wake up, nearby crewman swear that I was walking almost robotically, like I was sleep-walking. Commander Sylix swears that he saw a red glow in my eyes last week.

I am here and believe I can help.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1954
10-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I am here and believe I can help.
Soval: How?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 1955
10-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:

*Soval begins to see people who have died already... A cackling laughter. 2 twin little girls with red eyes laughing away. Speaking softly. Come play with us Soval. It soon turns into T'las. Don't you want to become one with me? Then DeSalle Become one with me.. All you ask will be yours. Such lonliness will be gone with me.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 1956
10-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soval begins to see people who have died already... A cackling laughter. 2 twin little girls with red eyes laughing away. Speaking softly. Come play with us Soval. It soon turns into T'las. Don't you want to become one with me? Then DeSalle Become one with me.. All you ask will be yours. Such lonliness will be gone with me.*
Soval: Get out... *his eyes begin growing red* of my... head. *His eyes continue to glow*

I said... GET OUT! *A small burst of red light discharges from him, throwing him into a wall. His eyes have returned to normal.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 1957
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Soval: Get out... *his eyes begin growing red* of my... head. *His eyes continue to glow*

I said... GET OUT! *A small burst of red light discharges from him, throwing him into a wall. His eyes have returned to normal.*
Fight it Don't give in.
Captain
# 1958
10-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:

Soft voice: We are already a part of you Soval.. There is nothing to get out... The only shadows here are only you.. What you have done, and what your destiny is.. There is no running from it.
Career Officer
# 1959
10-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Outside normal space and time.

Leave the man alone. Monster. Or is that all you can do now is torment people.
Career Officer
# 1960
10-03-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Soft voice: We are already a part of you Soval.. There is nothing to get out... The only shadows here are only you.. What you have done, and what your destiny is.. There is no running from it.
I said leave the man alone.