Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 1991
10-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: You certainly are, though you realise since Vulcan's can't live in a Vacuum, this would pretty much stall the Shadow's attempts to take control while it tries to keep him alive.

Now, I'll be gone for 15 hours, at least, so keep it light and try to leave the Soval angle and Nopada angle until I get back.
OCC: I will leave it frosty til then. Besides Gotta do a couple things with Dorman any how.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,387
# 1992
10-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Sinclaire takes a moment. Breathes and heads to the war room. He hails Allen. Allen can see the pain and physical injury he sustained.

Old friend Soval is gone.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 1993
10-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire takes a moment. Breathes and heads to the war room. He hails Allen. Allen can see the pain and physical injury he sustained.

Old friend Soval is gone.
*Sighs.* I don't sense that he is really. The powers that be have something in store for him... I truly do pity him but if we do get him back... we may have to commit him.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,387
# 1994
10-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Sighs.* I don't sense that he is really. The powers that be have something in store for him... I truly do pity him but if we do get him back... we may have to commit him.
I know. But I fear the Soval we know is dead. I will join you soon. And lend my hand where I can on the attack.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 1995
10-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I know. But I fear the Soval we know is dead. I will join you soon. And lend my hand where I can on the attack.
We need you on the ground teams. The Shrike division. 501st.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,387
# 1996
10-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
We need you on the ground teams. The Shrike division. 501st.
Very well I will join up with them and lend my hand them.

Ooc: will be back on in about 2 hours if anything big happens Lear me a little play room
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,387
# 1997
10-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Back now
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 1998
10-03-2012, 08:01 PM
*USS Possibility*

*The Senior Crew are in the briefing room, the somber and grief was all around them. They all have a glass of wine in their hands. *

*Captain Dorman raises his glass stone faced and grim and sad. *

To absent friends....

*A few cries of sadness*

To fallen heroes

But most of all to family...

*There are tears on every face..*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,387
# 1999
10-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*USS Possibility*

*The Senior Crew are in the briefing room, the somber and grief was all around them. They all have a glass of wine in their hands. *

*Captain Dorman raises his glass stone faced and grim and sad. *

To absent friends....

*A few cries of sadness*

To fallen heroes

But most of all to family...

*There are tears on every face..*
Sinclaire stands alone on the hanger bay as he has the doors open so he can see the stars. Thinking of what has happened and what is to come.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,363
# 2000
10-03-2012, 09:04 PM
*Dorman has himself sitting in his ready room. In a familiar state of rage and despair. *

Dorman: Too many people are dying...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 PM.