Career Officer
# 2011
10-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
I wasn't saying give up. This war must end. The old can never build a new world... the memory of the old would and will always be there. People still must change. We will see what will happen General. Now I have to deliver a notice of death... God I hate sending these.
Sinclaire heads out the door and stops a moment and looks at dorman for a moment and then leaves.
Career Officer
# 2012
10-03-2012, 10:18 PM
sinclaire walks out of the ready room and into his quarters. he activate the enviroment controls and then removes his helmet. rubs his forehead after thinking of his recent conversation with dorman. thinking of his own past and his loss he has suffered on the way family and friends he could use now. thinking of what will come and the loss still to come. but most recently soval comes to mind as he curses the shadow for the loss there as well.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2013
10-04-2012, 01:09 PM
*Nopada Archive. Ryan, Daya and Siraga walk carefully through the massive corridors. They come to a set of massive bulkheads, and Siraga steps forward, warning his two companions back.*

Siraga: Wait. *A blue glow surrounds his hand as he raises it to the doors. A blue glow emanates from them.* Good. They haven't found it yet. *He touches the doors with both hands, and they begin to slide open. Once the Vault is open, he leads the other two inside, making sure to seal the Chamber behind them. As they walk down the massive chamber, they see Iconian and Shedai tech litter the floor. Tank-like vehicles, Bio-weapons, Cryo-pods...

They eventually come to a small pillar. Siraga touches the pillar and it lowers, revealing a sword sealed into a plynth.*

Ryan: Good, it's still here.

*A figure walks toward them from the shadows*

Figure: Indeed.

*Ryan turns to face the figure, raising his phaser at the intruder. The figure leaves the shadows, revealing Soval. His eyes are glowing red.*

Ryan: Soval?

*Siraga raises his arm towards Soval, and it begins glowing blue.*

Soval: Take the sword and leave, quickly, before they find you.

Ryan: Soval.

Soval: It's in my head. Take the sword and run.

*Siraga grabs the sword, pulling at it with all his strength.*

Siraga: It's been locked in place. The age of inactivity has sealed the sword. I cannot--

*A red blast sears past Siraga and into the sword, vaporising it. The camera pans to show Soval's hand glowing bright red.*

Soval: The bio-weapons.

Siraga: They could kill you as well as the Shadow. We can use the Stasis Pods. They'll lock you and the Shadow in stasis, buy us time to free you from it.

*A few minutes later, Ryan takes one last look at Soval as the pod activates, locking Soval in suspended animation. Siraga sends them and the pod to the Veil.*

*The Veil.*

Ryan: Now what?

Siraga: Now we break the stalemate.

Ryan: Right. *His irises glow blue*

Ryan *Telepathic contact with Allen*: Do it.

*The two walk through the tranquil white space of the Veil until coming to an area of blue mist. Siraga continues walking, unnerved by the change of scenery, as Ryan follows.

They reach a large pillar of blue energy, rushing down. Siraga and Ryan step into it, emerging in a beautiful countryside. Siraga looks around the area, noting a waterfall and leading Ryan to a cave on the other side. In the cave, they spot a rock. Siraga places a hand on the rock as symbols appear. While they appear as "modern" Iconian to Siraga, a haze of blue light shows an inscription that says "Here lies the Sword of Ex'Cali'Bur, to remain here until it is needed." The rock splits in two as a small hole beneath it is revealed. A new stone rises, with a sword embedded into it. The sword is typical of Third-Century Weaponry, except the blade has a light blue band of metal going along the middle. There's an inscription in Ancient Iconian which says "Ex'Cali'Bur".*

Ryan: Excalibur.

Siraga: We cannot use it.

Ryan: Then, why are we--?

Siraga: The sword can only be removed from it's mount by Arthur Pendragon.

*Siraga turns and leaves the cave. Ryan chases after him. Siraga is heading for a beautiful lake.*

Ryan: Siraga! If we can't use Excalibur, then why are we even here? What's the point?

Siraga: There is only one man who can wield Excalibur. *A bright blue glow surrounds him as he begins forming human features. A beard reaching down to the bottom of his neck, long white hair, blue eyes, and a long, orange robe.* A man who has waited a long time.

*He touches the water, and a bright blue light emerges from the lake. The light begins to recede, revealing a human, late 30s, in Medieval Armour. He has brown hair and eyes, and his red tunic bears the crest of two dragons. The man is lowered to the shore-line, and he looks around, walking toward Siraga.*

Man: Merlin?

Siraga: Yes, Arthur. It is I.

*Arthur looks at Ryan, staring at his curious attire (well, curious from his point of view anyway) before nodding. Ryan bows and kneels before him.*

Ryan: Your majesty.

Arthur: You are a Briton!

Ryan: Yes, majesty. Born and raised on the island paradise, though somewhat changed since last you saw it.

Arthur: Times have changed greatly, it appears. Please, rise. What is your name, sir?

Ryan: *He rises to his feet.* Ryan Allington, Sire.

Arthur: A... curious name. A noble surname, you have.

Ryan: Thank you, Sire, though I am no Nobleman.

Arthur: You must be unique if Merlin saw fit to counsel you. *He turns back to Merlin, whose eyes are glowing blue.* What has happened, old friend?

Siraga: Mordred's masters have returned. This time they are here for everyone. Do you remember what I taught you, Arthur?

Arthur: Yes. This... war in the stars you spoke of. The time has come again?

*Siraga (Merlin) simply nods.*

Then we must hurry!

*He marches into the cave, Ryan and Siraga following behind him. They watch as Arthur grabs the hilt of Excalibur. The blade glows a bright blue around it as he pulls it from the stone with no effort.*

Ryan: He really is Arthur.

Siraga: He will be ready. The sword is teaching him what he must know.

*Arthur walks over to the two, sheathing Excalibur*

Arthur: You are the Commander of a Fortress? This "Deep Space 61"?

Ryan: Yes, Sire.

Arthur: Please, call me by my name, not my title. I will be relying upon you, "Captain" Allington, to teach me of this new world I find myself in. I suspect I have much to learn.

Ryan: Of course, Arthur. Anything I can do for you, you need only ask.

Arthur: A new set of Armour may help.

Ryan: *Looks at Siraga, who instantly knows what he's thinking and nods in reply.* That can be arranged.

*A few minutes later, they arrive on DS61, in the armoury, as Ryan shows Arthur a set of DS61 Assault Ops Armour.*

Ryan: We'll need to make a few modifications, but it'll be much lighter than the armour you're used to, and stronger too.

Arthur: It will suffice.

*Siraga, still disguised in his Merlin form, though Arthur knows his Iconian form, picks up the Armour and takes it to the Veil.*

Ryan: He won't take long. So, what I don't understand is; if you know what he really looks like, why is he still in his human form?

Arthur: To be honest, I believe it has something to do with the time he spent in Camelot. He feels more comfortable in his human form.

Ryan: I get it. Well, would you like to see your quarters?

Arthur: I beg your pardon?

Ryan: Quarters. It's the military... Nevermind. Your chambers. Would you like me to show you your chambers?

Arthur: Ah! Of course! Lead on!

*The two walk out of the Armoury, heading to the Habitat Sector.*

*OOC: Let's be honest, you weren't expecting THAT were you?*
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 10-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Captain
# 2014
10-04-2012, 01:19 PM
*OOC: Thinking whether to drag this story out*
Career Officer
# 2015
10-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Ooc: doesn't matter to me.
Captain
# 2016
10-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Nopada Archive. Ryan, Daya and Siraga walk carefully through the massive corridors. They come to a set of massive bulkheads, and Siraga steps forward, warning his two companions back.*

Siraga: Wait. *A blue glow surrounds his hand as he raises it to the doors. A blue glow emanates from them.* Good. They haven't found it yet. *He touches the doors with both hands, and they begin to slide open. Once the Vault is open, he leads the other two inside, making sure to seal the Chamber behind them. As they walk down the massive chamber, they see Iconian and Shedai tech litter the floor. Tank-like vehicles, Bio-weapons, Cryo-pods...

They eventually come to a small pillar. Siraga touches the pillar and it lowers, revealing a sword sealed into a plynth.*

Ryan: Good, it's still here.

*A figure walks toward them from the shadows*

Figure: Indeed.

*Ryan turns to face the figure, raising his phaser at the intruder. The figure leaves the shadows, revealing Soval. His eyes are glowing red.*

Ryan: Soval?

*Siraga raises his arm towards Soval, and it begins glowing blue.*

Soval: Take the sword and leave, quickly, before they find you.

Ryan: Soval.

Soval: It's in my head. Take the sword and run.

*Siraga grabs the sword, pulling at it with all his strength.*

Siraga: It's been locked in place. The age of inactivity has sealed the sword. I cannot--

*A red blast sears past Siraga and into the sword, vaporising it. The camera pans to show Soval's hand glowing bright red.*

Soval: The bio-weapons.

Siraga: They could kill you as well as the Shadow. We can use the Stasis Pods. They'll lock you and the Shadow in stasis, buy us time to free you from it.

*A few minutes later, Ryan takes one last look at Soval as the pod activates, locking Soval in suspended animation. Siraga sends them and the pod to the Veil.*

*The Veil.*

Ryan: Now what?

Siraga: Now we break the stalemate.

Ryan: Right. *His irises glow blue*

Ryan *Telepathic contact with Allen*: Do it.

*The two walk through the tranquil white space of the Veil until coming to an area of blue mist. Siraga continues walking, unnerved by the change of scenery, as Ryan follows.

They reach a large pillar of blue energy, rushing down. Siraga and Ryan step into it, emerging in a beautiful countryside. Siraga looks around the area, noting a waterfall and leading Ryan to a cave on the other side. In the cave, they spot a rock. Siraga places a hand on the rock as symbols appear. While they appear as "modern" Iconian to Siraga, a haze of blue light shows an inscription that says "Here lies the Sword of Ex'Cali'Bur, to remain here until it is needed." The rock splits in two as a small hole beneath it is revealed. A new stone rises, with a sword embedded into it. The sword is typical of Third-Century Weaponry, except the blade has a light blue band of metal going along the middle. There's an inscription in Ancient Iconian which says "Ex'Cali'Bur".*

Ryan: Excalibur.

Siraga: We cannot use it.

Ryan: Then, why are we--?

Siraga: The sword can only be removed from it's mount by Arthur Pendragon.

*Siraga turns and leaves the cave. Ryan chases after him. Siraga is heading for a beautiful lake.*

Ryan: Siraga! If we can't use Excalibur, then why are we even here? What's the point?

Siraga: There is only one man who can wield Excalibur. *A bright blue glow surrounds him as he begins forming human features. A beard reaching down to the bottom of his neck, long white hair, blue eyes, and a long, orange robe.* A man who has waited a long time.

*He touches the water, and a bright blue light emerges from the lake. The light begins to recede, revealing a human, late 30s, in Medieval Armour. He has brown hair and eyes, and his red tunic bears the crest of two dragons. The man is lowered to the shore-line, and he looks around, walking toward Siraga.*

Man: Merlin?

Siraga: Yes, Arthur. It is I.

*Arthur looks at Ryan, staring at his curious attire (well, curious from his point of view anyway) before nodding. Ryan bows and kneels before him.*

Ryan: Your majesty.

Arthur: You are a Briton!

Ryan: Yes, majesty. Born and raised on the island paradise, though somewhat changed since last you saw it.

Arthur: Times have changed greatly, it appears. Please, rise. What is your name, sir?

Ryan: *He rises to his feet.* Ryan Allington, Sire.

Arthur: A... curious name. A noble surname, you have.

Ryan: Thank you, Sire, though I am no Nobleman.

Arthur: You must be unique if Merlin saw fit to counsel you. *He turns back to Merlin, whose eyes are glowing blue.* What has happened, old friend?

Siraga: Mordred's masters have returned. This time they are here for everyone. Do you remember what I taught you, Arthur?

Arthur: Yes. This... war in the stars you spoke of. The time has come again?

*Siraga (Merlin) simply nods.*

Then we must hurry!

*He marches into the cave, Ryan and Siraga following behind him. They watch as Arthur grabs the hilt of Excalibur. The blade glows a bright blue around it as he pulls it from the stone with no effort.*

Ryan: He really is Arthur.

Siraga: He will be ready. The sword is teaching him what he must know.

*Arthur walks over to the two, sheathing Excalibur*

Arthur: You are the Commander of a Fortress? This "Deep Space 61"?

Ryan: Yes, Sire.

Arthur: Please, call me by my name, not my title. I will be relying upon you, "Captain" Allington, to teach me of this new world I find myself in. I suspect I have much to learn.

Ryan: Of course, Arthur. Anything I can do for you, you need only ask.

Arthur: A new set of Armour may help.

Ryan: *Looks at Siraga, who instantly knows what he's thinking and nods in reply.* That can be arranged.

*A few minutes later, they arrive on DS61, in the armoury, as Ryan shows Arthur a set of DS61 Assault Ops Armour.*

Ryan: We'll need to make a few modifications, but it'll be much lighter than the armour you're used to, and stronger too.

Arthur: It will suffice.

*Siraga, still disguised in his Merlin form, though Arthur knows his Iconian form, picks up the Armour and takes it to the Veil.*

Ryan: He won't take long. So, what I don't understand is; if you know what he really looks like, why is he still in his human form?

Arthur: To be honest, I believe it has something to do with the time he spent in Camelot. He feels more comfortable in his human form.

Ryan: I get it. Well, would you like to see your quarters?

Arthur: I beg your pardon?

Ryan: Quarters. It's the military... Nevermind. Your chambers. Would you like me to show you your chambers?

Arthur: Ah! Of course! Lead on!

*The two walk out of the Armoury, heading to the Habitat Sector.*

*OOC: Let's be honest, you weren't expecting THAT were you?*
OOC: No I wasn't but quite honestly really?

*Allen is sitting on his flagship. Looking over reports.*

Let us begin the operation. It does not look like Ryan will go to the Nopada system so that means we will be without a certain number of ships.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-04-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2017
10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:

*Dashyr appears before them smiling, as shadow troops arrive weapons raised glowing red and orange. Not only them but Mori and Jirangan troops as well. *

Dashyr: Seriously Ryan did you not think that we wouldn't be here already. We already found one for ourselves as well.

*Reveals Ragnarok hooked and merged to his hip. *

I think its best if you just drop your weapons. As you are not powerful enough to fight us as you are to few.

*Looks at the new blade.*

*laughs* What a tooth pick, Typical Iconian arrogance and do you honestly think the predecessor will work again?

There already is one and his time is coming. This one is out of his element and out of his time.. It is time to send him back. *Snaps his fingers and Arthur is back to where he belongs.*

*Dorza walks into the room*

Dorza: Dashyr.. They are being lead by a simple minded Iconian trapped in his past, trying to relive it and thrust it into the future where it doesn't belong. Don't you know Siraga that what ever is dead should stay dead.

*Looks at the Iconians anger.*

Dorza: tut tut tut. Be careful Iconian.
OOC: Hey, if B5 can get away with it, I see no reason why I can't.

Though I admit I may have overdone it a tiny bit.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 2018
10-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:

*Dashyr appears before them smiling, as shadow troops arrive weapons raised glowing red and orange. Not only them but Mori and Jirangan troops as well. *

Dashyr: Seriously Ryan did you not think that we wouldn't be here already. We already found one for ourselves as well.

*Reveals Ragnarok hooked and merged to his hip. *

I think its best if you just drop your weapons. As you are not powerful enough to fight us as you are to few.

*Looks at the new blade.*

*laughs* What a tooth pick, Typical Iconian arrogance and do you honestly think the predecessor will work again?

There already is one and his time is coming. This one is out of his element and out of his time.. It is time to send him back. *Snaps his fingers and Arthur is back to where he belongs.*

*Dorza walks into the room*

Dorza: Dashyr.. They are being lead by a simple minded Iconian trapped in his past, trying to relive it and thrust it into the future where it doesn't belong. Don't you know Siraga that what ever is dead should stay dead.

*Looks at the Iconians anger.*

Dorza: tut tut tut. Be careful Iconian.
OOC: Also, isn't this a bit off? The end of my post is on DS61, and I doubt the Shadows would get there THAT easily. And, don't remove Arthur like that. I don't arbitrarily ret-con your characters, do I?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2019
10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
OOC: Hey, if B5 can get away with it, I see no reason why I can't.

Though I admit I may have overdone it a tiny bit.
OOC: Overdone sure. But would be an interesting to link them. Intriguing. gives an acceptable back drop

*Nopada surface.*

Dashyr: Dorza we have found the archives

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 10-04-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Captain
# 2020
10-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
OOC: Also, isn't this a bit off? The end of my post is on DS61, and I doubt the Shadows would get there THAT easily. And, don't remove Arthur like that. I don't arbitrarily ret-con your characters, do I?
OOC:Ah my mistake Let me do a bit of a re edit. Again sorry about that.