Career Officer
# 2041
10-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Dashyr: No You came to lead your little attack on this world to claim the archives of your race. But alas we already found them. But we found this in here as well and you will be surprised.

*A Shedai female appears out of no where corrupted beyond all measure, and grins at Sinclaire *
And if you where paying attention you would know the Klingons where here before I was I came alone.

Ooc: will be on and off for te next few hours will be on for sure in two.
Career Officer
# 2042
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Ooc: so if you do something big me leave me a little room to play with.
Captain
# 2043
10-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
And if you where paying attention you would know the Klingons where here before I was I came alone.

Ooc: will be on and off for te next few hours will be on for sure in two.
Dashyr: Oh we are dear Sinclaire. As a matter in fact who do you think had you come here? Allowed the information to leak to the Allied Forces.

*OOC: Trust me there will be Something Sinclaire and Allen know better. Also I am going to be off soon because I have to work in the morning til past 11 am here and won't be on til noon or so.
Career Officer
# 2044
10-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Dashyr: Oh we are dear Sinclaire. As a matter in fact who do you think had you come here? Allowed the information to leak to the Allied Forces.

*OOC: Trust me there will be Something Sinclaire and Allen know better. Also I am going to be off soon because I have to work in the morning til past 11 am here and won't be on til noon or so.
Ooc: ok sounds good. I work most of tomorrow so ill be on and off.
Captain
# 2045
10-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Ooc: ok sounds good. I work most of tomorrow so ill be on and off.
OOC: I also am going to drag this story arc out. To settle the on going arcs and perhaps conclude the storyline. But by no means is it going to be the end of the collaboration. (Still going to continue on here in this universe we created. Just gotta sort it out and what happened after this arc ends.
Career Officer
# 2046
10-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
OOC: I also am going to drag this story arc out. To settle the on going arcs and perhaps conclude the storyline. But by no means is it going to be the end of the collaboration. (Still going to continue on here in this universe we created. Just gotta sort it out and what happened after this arc ends.
Ooc: of course. Sounds good
Captain
# 2047
10-05-2012, 10:42 AM
*Dashyr stand there with the Shedai woman*

Shedai Woman: Oh my I don't believe he remembers me. He has been with these sub creatures too long.. Much too long. Dashyr do you think I should heal him? His weezing is bugging me.

Dashyr: Be my guest he will die soon anyway.

*A Big humanoid enters the room and whispers to Dashyr.*

Dashyr: They WHAT!! Curses and Damnation's. Allen you sly dog. Damn him.... Order Fleets 2 and 3 to form up and form the defense grid.

*Above the planet a massive surge of energy sears the enemy forces surrounding the planet opening a hole big enough for Admiral Rei Ross and the Klingon ground forces to force their way through..*

*USS Possibility with Omega Selsus battle group*

*Dorman sits on the bridge of the Possibility as they race to the planet to help the Klingon Forces. *
Career Officer
# 2048
10-05-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:

Shedai Woman: Oh my I don't believe he remembers me. He has been with these sub creatures too long.. Much too long. Dashyr do you think I should heal him? His weezing is bugging me.

Dashyr: They WHAT!! Curses and Damnation's. Allen you sly dog. Damn him.... Order Fleets 2 and 3 to form up and form the defense grid.

*Above the planet a massive surge of energy sears the enemy forces surrounding the planet opening a hole big enough for Admiral Rei Ross and the Klingon ground forces to force their way through..*

*Dorman sits on the bridge of the Possibility as they race to the planet to help the Klingon Forces. *
Sinclaire smiles as he hears dashyr

I told you they where going to win.
Career Officer
# 2049
10-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:

He looks at the shedai woman.

I do remember. But the person I once knew is now gone. You are not the person I once knew b
Captain
# 2050
10-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire smiles as he hears dashyr

I told you they where going to win.
*Dashyr annoyed without measure grabs the blade only Sinclare recognizes as Iconian in make.*

Dashyr: Fall back we have what we came for, it makes this planet useless. As for the Klingon sector it isn't lost just yet. We still hold the Klingon Homeworld we will make our stand there.

*Looks at sinclaire*

But for you old friend I am afraid you won't be there

*Slashes Sinclaire across the chest and deep *

Come my dear we will leave him to his fate.

*OOC: Your not dead, btw. Can't kill your guy off can only wound him *again*