Career Officer
# 2051
10-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dashyr annoyed without measure grabs the blade only Sinclare recognizes as Iconian in make.*

Dashyr: Fall back we have what we came for, it makes this planet useless. As for the Klingon sector it isn't lost just yet. We still hold the Klingon Homeworld we will make our stand there.

*Looks at sinclaire*

But for you old friend I am afraid you won't be there

*Slashes Sinclaire across the chest and deep *

Come my dear we will leave him to his fate.

*OOC: Your not dead, btw. Can't kill your guy off can only wound him *again*
Sinclaire lays on the ground a watchs them leave after they leave he heads for a hidden part of the archive where a med unit is stored b
Career Officer
# 2052
10-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Sinclaire taps a wrist control and a door opens to a med unit. He slowly makes his way to a bed. A trail of blood following him. He falls onto the bed

Allen or dorman who ever is in range. Te shadows are on there way. They have a sword you need to get ready for a fight. I can't help you either.

He closes the channel and looks around.

Stupid auto health program should have started by now.
Captain
# 2053
10-05-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire lays on the ground a watchs them leave after they leave he heads for a hidden part of the archive where a med unit is stored b
*The Allied forces arrive and storm the archive.. What they find inside is empty but grizley. Many of the non Klingons vomit or refuse to enter the room. Rei Ross curses to herself as she looks around and sees the corpses of the Klingons and a few Federation races. *

Rei: Get them down, *turns to the Klingon Commander* I will let you see to their burial. The Federation races will be handled by who ever is not throwing up.

Box'rek: They have taken the archives... They shall pay for these deaths those animals.

Rei: *coldly turns away from the Klingon* You are right about that Commander. They will pay for the crimes they have commited.

*She notices the blood puddle that is not Klingon or any of the Races found here and must guess that it is Sinclaire*

Rei: Get some men together we have a survivor. THough I don't know how long he will be alive ...
Career Officer
# 2054
10-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
*The Allied forces arrive and storm the archive.. What they find inside is empty but grizley. Many of the non Klingons vomit or refuse to enter the room. Rei Ross curses to herself as she looks around and sees the corpses of the Klingons and a few Federation races. *

Rei: Get them down, *turns to the Klingon Commander* I will let you see to their burial. The Federation races will be handled by who ever is not throwing up.

Box'rek: They have taken the archives... They shall pay for these deaths those animals.

Rei: *coldly turns away from the Klingon* You are right about that Commander. They will pay for the crimes they have commited.

*She notices the blood puddle that is not Klingon or any of the Races found here and must guess that it is Sinclaire*

Rei: Get some men together we have a survivor. THough I don't know how long he will be alive ...
When they find Sinclaire he will be unconscience and while he got a bandage on he will still be bleeding.
Captain
# 2055
10-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire taps a wrist control and a door opens to a med unit. He slowly makes his way to a bed. A trail of blood following him. He falls onto the bed

Allen or dorman who ever is in range. Te shadows are on there way. They have a sword you need to get ready for a fight. I can't help you either.

He closes the channel and looks around.

Stupid auto health program should have started by now.
*Allen hears the message and curses to himself.*

Alright commence mop up operations. Call in Ryan and Siraga we need to speak with them. Get Dorman here as well.
Captain
# 2056
10-05-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
When they find Sinclaire he will be unconscience and while he got a bandage on he will still be bleeding.
Rei: Get some Medical teams in here on the double.
Career Officer
# 2057
10-05-2012, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Rei: Get some Medical teams in here on the double.
He barely wakes up as med teams come in.

Admiral coughs. The shadows are planning a trap for Allen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2058
10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
*Dashyr annoyed without measure grabs the blade only Sinclare recognizes as Iconian in make.*

Dashyr: Fall back we have what we came for, it makes this planet useless. As for the Klingon sector it isn't lost just yet. We still hold the Klingon Homeworld we will make our stand there.

*Looks at sinclaire*

But for you old friend I am afraid you won't be there

*Slashes Sinclaire across the chest and deep *

Come my dear we will leave him to his fate.

*OOC: Your not dead, btw. Can't kill your guy off can only wound him *again*
OOC: Didn't Soval destroy that sword?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 2059
10-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
*Allen hears the message and curses to himself.*

Alright commence mop up operations. Call in Ryan and Siraga we need to speak with them. Get Dorman here as well.
*Ryan and Siraga (Still in his Merlin form) walk into the War Room. Arthur (though Allen doesn't know that yet) follows, looking in awe at the complexity of the War Room. He's wearing armour similar to the standard DS61 Assault Ops Armour, though it's a lot thinner, lighter, stronger, has no combat knife sheath or side-arm holster, and the helmet has a more "medieval" feel to it (Siraga's nostalgia for you) while still being a modern DS61 helmet. Arthur is holding the helmet in his right arm, with his left arm steadying the new, strong, lightweight sheath holding Excalibur.

Ryan and Siraga sit at the table in the centre of the War Room, and motion for Arthur to be seated as well. Arthur sits down slowly, nodding to Admiral Allen.*

Ryan: Admiral, what is the situation with the attack on the Nopada Archive?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2060
10-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Didn't Soval destroy that sword?
OOC: Like the shadows it to has a role to play one side cannot have all the power there is balance. It is balance when darkness and good clash something that cannot be avoided. No matter what they try. there will be a final confrontation but its resolution will be an interesting one since you brought in Arthur.

Meaning Soval fights all he wants it will still happen as for his fate it is really up to you because hey your choice. I was thinking a three way fight to begin with at the end.