Starfleet Veteran
# 2061
10-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Like the shadows it to has a role to play one side cannot have all the power there is balance. It is balance when darkness and good clash something that cannot be avoided. No matter what they try. there will be a final confrontation but its resolution will be an interesting one since you brought in Arthur.

Meaning Soval fights all he wants it will still happen as for his fate it is really up to you because hey your choice. I was thinking a three way fight to begin with at the end.
OOC: True enough. But, Star Trek isn't balanced, at least not according to Cryptic.

Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke.

But, why does Soval have to fall to that Shadow?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 2062
10-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Ryan and Siraga (Still in his Merlin form) walk into the War Room. Arthur (though Allen doesn't know that yet) follows, looking in awe at the complexity of the War Room. He's wearing armour similar to the standard DS61 Assault Ops Armour, though it's a lot thinner, lighter, stronger, has no combat knife sheath or side-arm holster, and the helmet has a more "medieval" feel to it (Siraga's nostalgia for you) while still being a modern DS61 helmet. Arthur is holding the helmet in his right arm, with his left arm steadying the new, strong, lightweight sheath holding Excalibur.

Ryan and Siraga sit at the table in the centre of the War Room, and motion for Arthur to be seated as well. Arthur sits down slowly, nodding to Admiral Allen.*

Ryan: Admiral, what is the situation with the attack on the Nopada Archive?
*Allen sighs*

The advance team failed in its assignment as the enemy had already looted the archives and recovered the blade Ragnarok. Sinclaire is in critical condition. There are also new unidentified troop among the enemy forces that can easily kill Klingons and show intelligence and cunning. Dashyr was present.

Right now the enemy station is ours and the enemy fell back to the Klingon Homeworld however as far as information goes it is sketchy at best. From the stories there are labor camps driving the Klingons captured there into extinction. Basically Genocide on a massive scale. My guess is they are working on something big but as far as what it is I don't know.
Captain
# 2063
10-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
OOC: True enough. But, Star Trek isn't balanced, at least not according to Cryptic.

Sorry, couldn't resist making that joke.

But, why does Soval have to fall to that Shadow?
OOC: Well we can find a different individual but as far as the story arc I had planned for much later that will be scrapped because of it. If there is a Klingon I guess we could do that instead of Soval. Maybe have him be the reason and example of what war does.?
Career Officer
# 2064
10-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
*Allen sighs*

The advance team failed in its assignment as the enemy had already looted the archives and recovered the blade Ragnarok. Sinclaire is in critical condition. There are also new unidentified troop among the enemy forces that can easily kill Klingons and show intelligence and cunning. Dashyr was present.

Right now the enemy station is ours and the enemy fell back to the Klingon Homeworld however as far as information goes it is sketchy at best. From the stories there are labor camps driving the Klingons captured there into extinction. Basically Genocide on a massive scale. My guess is they are working on something big but as far as what it is I don't know.
Sinclaire still in critical condition enters the war room. Small amount of blood still coming from the wound in his chest. Looks at those in the room.

This war has just gotten 10 times worse everyone grunts as he makes his way to a seat

They are looking for an ultimate weapon able to destroy whole worlds even that of the galactic they can it was made ages ago the shedai had planed to use it to kill the shadows but that never happened it also seems there are more shedai still out there and the shadows are using them to
Starfleet Veteran
# 2065
10-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Quote:
*Allen sighs*

Arthur: This blade - Ragnarok - how powerful is it?

Siraga: It was the name given to the S'Tak'Ra blade. It's power is equal to Ex'Cali'Bur's. If the enemy has it, there's no telling what they could do. There's a reason my people sealed it away. Unlike Ex'Cali'Bur, S'Tak'Ra doesn't bind to it's wielder.

Arthur: Then we have much to fear.

*Ryan clears his throat*

Ryan: Sorry, I forgot my manners. Fleet Admiral Allen, may I present Arthur Pendragon, King of the Britons and wielder of the ancient Sword of Light, Excalibur? Arthur, this is Fleet Admiral Allen. He's the head of all Federation Activities on the Shadow War Front.

Arthur: An honour, sir.

Captain
# 2066
10-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire still in critical condition enters the war room. Small amount of blood still coming from the wound in his chest. Looks at those in the room.

This war has just gotten 10 times worse everyone grunts as he makes his way to a seat

They are looking for an ultimate weapon able to destroy whole worlds even that of the galactic they can it was made ages ago the shedai had planed to use it to kill the shadows but that never happened it also seems there are more shedai still out there and the shadows are using them to
Well we have to try, we don't need civilian casualties. The twisted Shedai being here make things complicated, especially given your condition currently.
Captain
# 2067
10-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Arthur: This blade - Ragnarok - how powerful is it?

Siraga: It was the name given to the S'Tak'Ra blade. It's power is equal to Ex'Cali'Bur's. If the enemy has it, there's no telling what they could do. There's a reason my people sealed it away. Unlike Ex'Cali'Bur, S'Tak'Ra doesn't bind to it's wielder.

Arthur: Then we have much to fear.

*Ryan clears his throat*

Ryan: Sorry, I forgot my manners. Fleet Admiral Allen, may I present Arthur Pendragon, King of the Britons and wielder of the ancient Sword of Light, Excalibur? Arthur, this is Fleet Admiral Allen. He's the head of all Federation Activities on the Shadow War Front.

Arthur: An honour, sir.
Hmm. Does the temporal department know about him being here? But still nonetheless an honor one that I haven't had the pleasure.

Please relax.
Career Officer
# 2068
10-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Well we have to try, we don't need civilian casualties. The twisted Shedai being here make things complicated, especially given your condition currently.
I will deal with any shedai we meet Allen. Your people need to avoid them at all cost. And Arthur it is an honor to see you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2069
10-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Hmm. Does the temporal department know about him being here? But still nonetheless an honor one that I haven't had the pleasure.

Please relax.
Ryan: Technically, he wasn't taken out of his time, he was placed in suspended animation while the Veil healed him. He did agree to it at the time. *Turns to Arthur* Didn't you?

Arthur: Yes.

Ryan: Okay. *Turns back to Allen and Sinclaire.* So, let me get this straight. Ragnorak has the power to destroy entire planets?! *Turns to Siraga* Why didn't you mention this?

Siraga: It was never capable of it! *turns to Sinclaire* At least, not until we gave it to the Shedai. When my people forged Ragnorak, we agreed with the Shedai that the blade would not be tampered with.

Captain
# 2070
10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
*Dorman enters a little rugged and undone. Fresh from battle*

Dorman: You called sir?

I did take a seat captain. You are a shadow destroyer did the one on the station give you any problems?

Dorman: No it did not. It did not suffer either. But it did tell me something. Something odd.

Well what is it?

Dorman: The thing mentioned how they have their lost blade, but that they had no further need for Soval. They had found another suitable candidate. Duras.

*Allens' fist hits the table.*

Damn... Go on Captain

Dorman: They know the being of light has returned but they say that something is different this time.. There is another being that has equal power to both entities but is only there to prevent more suffering and death to the innocent people... No matter the cost.