Captain
# 2071
10-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: Technically, he wasn't taken out of his time, he was placed in suspended animation while the Veil healed him. He did agree to it at the time. *Turns to Arthur* Didn't you?

Arthur: Yes.

Ryan: Okay. *Turns back to Allen and Sinclaire.* So, let me get this straight. Ragnorak has the power to destroy entire planets?! *Turns to Siraga* Why didn't you mention this?

Siraga: It was never capable of it! *turns to Sinclaire* At least, not until we gave it to the Shedai. When my people forged Ragnorak, we agreed with the Shedai that the blade would not be tampered with.
No its not the blade that will do it. Its this weapon they are building in orbit of Praxas.
Career Officer
# 2072
10-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Ryan: Technically, he wasn't taken out of his time, he was placed in suspended animation while the Veil healed him. He did agree to it at the time. *Turns to Arthur* Didn't you?

Arthur: Yes.

Ryan: Okay. *Turns back to Allen and Sinclaire.* So, let me get this straight. Ragnorak has the power to destroy entire planets?! *Turns to Siraga* Why didn't you mention this?

Siraga: It was never capable of it! *turns to Sinclaire* At least, not until we gave it to the Shedai. When my people forged Ragnorak, we agreed with the Shedai that the blade would not be tampered with.
The blade was in shedai hands before I was alive. They must have changed it so if war started again they had a weapon.
Career Officer
# 2073
10-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Ooc: will be gone about two hours or so.

Sinclaire thinks for a moment. And then shakes the idea off.

Allen I will be in my quarters. If you need me. I will be there. I will patch myself up and meditate on my next course of action.
Captain
# 2074
10-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: will be gone about two hours or so.

Sinclaire thinks for a moment. And then shakes the idea off.

Allen I will be in my quarters. If you need me. I will be there. I will patch myself up and meditate on my next course of action.
Very well. Have a Doctor treat that and have the engineers help repair your suit.

*Glances to Ryan.*

What do you think of this information the shadow revealed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2075
10-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Very well. Have a Doctor treat that and have the engineers help repair your suit.

*Glances to Ryan.*

What do you think of this information the shadow revealed.
Ryan: I think we're in trouble. This point of this whole operation was to turn the war back in our favour. Now, we'll be lucky to remain in a stalemate!

Arthur: One thing I learned when I became King was that anything you can get easily isn't worth getting.

What's our next move, Admiral?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 2076
10-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Ryan: I think we're in trouble. This point of this whole operation was to turn the war back in our favour. Now, we'll be lucky to remain in a stalemate!

Arthur: One thing I learned when I became King was that anything you can get easily isn't worth getting.

What's our next move, Admiral?
Well. We cannot allow them to surge forward when they wish to. So we will need a shadow team to go in and create an uprising of the workers. As well as sabotage or destroy the weapon. The blade I have a feeling will not be destroyed if the superweapon goes. If all else fails we will need to move the Mass Driver and fire on the Klingon moon. We cannot allow them to finish it. Once the weapon is down we will barge in and take back the Klingon homeworld. Either way, the Empire from what Cortana tells me is that the Empire is all but exhausted and collapsed. The Federation to preserve the Klingon race and aid them will have to join the Federation as a member species. Which after everything I think will go over well. All things considered. Though if we do move they may launch a sneak attack on DS61.
Career Officer
# 2077
10-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Well. We cannot allow them to surge forward when they wish to. So we will need a shadow team to go in and create an uprising of the workers. As well as sabotage or destroy the weapon. The blade I have a feeling will not be destroyed if the superweapon goes. If all else fails we will need to move the Mass Driver and fire on the Klingon moon. We cannot allow them to finish it. Once the weapon is down we will barge in and take back the Klingon homeworld. Either way, the Empire from what Cortana tells me is that the Empire is all but exhausted and collapsed. The Federation to preserve the Klingon race and aid them will have to join the Federation as a member species. Which after everything I think will go over well. All things considered. Though if we do move they may launch a sneak attack on DS61.
In sinclaires quarters. He has sent the doctor and engineers away so he can have some quite. And think on recent events. His hope of awaking his old Comrads and having them aide him has been stopped. After 2500 years he for once in his life doesn't knows what to do.
Captain
# 2078
10-05-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
In sinclaires quarters. He has sent the doctor and engineers away so he can have some quite. And think on recent events. His hope of awaking his old Comrads and having them aide him has been stopped. After 2500 years he for once in his life doesn't knows what to do.
I need some volunteers for the shadow team.
Career Officer
# 2079
10-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Quote:
I need some volunteers for the shadow team.
Sinclaire walks back into the war room.

Ill lead a team. I did for the past year I Gould do so again.
Captain
# 2080
10-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire walks back into the war room.

Ill lead a team. I did for the past year I Gould do so again.
*sighs*

you will be taking 4 others and get the workers to revolt. You will have limited support. If all else fails the code to trigger the Mass Driver to fire is *Whispers into Sinclaire mind*

"Irene"